Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for my Molly
That is wonderful news Smile!!!!
TESC BSBA
1A – Eng 101 & 102 SL – Business Communications SL – College Algebra ALEKS 73% - Intermediate Algebra ALEKS 74%
1B – Macro SL – Micro SL – Business Stats 80% ALEKS – Substance Abuse DSST 450 – Environment and Humanity DSST 55 – Intro to Psychology CLEP 56
1C – Intro to Religion DSST 445 – Ethics in America DSST 443 – Sociology CLEP 58
1D – Pre-Cal ALEKS 76% - Tech Writing DSST – I need to choose 4 more
2A – Business Law CLEP 57 – Intro to Comp DSST 443 – Principles of Financial Accounting SL – Managerial Accounting SL – Marketing CLEP – Principles of Finance DSST – Business Ethics and Society DSST – Strategic Management Capstone – Management CLEP 50
2B – Money and Banking DSST - Marketing need to choose one – MIS DSST 415 – Organizational Behavior DSST – Human Resource Management DSST
2C – Principles of Supervision DSST – Intro to Business CLEP – Business Law 2 DSST 49
2D – Personal Finance DSST 446 – HTYH DSST 435
Thanks guys. I really do appreciate it. Molly does also Smile
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
I have recieved several messages lately about Molly and how she is doing. I am glad to report "My Girl" is doing very well.
Like anyone that has seizures she is medicated to help prevent further ones. We also have her on a schedule. Meaning she is fed and medicated at the same time everyday. We also have a lights out time for her so she gets enough rest. I know several people with seizure disorders and they tend to do better with a schedule. To all the people that have inquired about her a heartfelt thank you is in order. Smile
I'm so pleased to hear Molly is doing well.
A.S. General Transfer Chattanooga State 2009
B.S.L.A. Thomas Edison State College June 7, 2013
33 CLEP
18 DSST
Sounds like Molly is on the mend with your very fine care. Hip--Hip--Hooray!!!! Thanks for the update.
Storyteller Wrote:Sounds like Molly is on the mend with your very fine care. Hip--Hip--Hooray!!!! Thanks for the update.

Thank you Storygirl and Frankie. It has been along haul for us. But we are both the better for it. You really realize how important the very little things are.
You don't make so much of the negative stuff that happens to you. You embrace love when it is in front you. Because our time here is so finite we never know when it will end. All we have left when are gone is the love that we accepted and the love that we have bestowed.
alleycat Wrote:Thank you Storygirl and Frankie. It has been along haul for us. But we are both the better for it. You really realize how important the very little things are.
You don't make so much of the negative stuff that happens to you. You embrace love when it is in front you. Because our time here is so finite we never know when it will end. All we have left when are gone is the love that we accepted and the love that we have bestowed.

So true.:iagree:
[SIZE=2]CLEPs: A&I Lit - 62, [/SIZE]College Algebra - 54, [SIZE=2]College Comp - 55, [/SIZE]Intro Sociology -59, [SIZE=2]College Math -67, [/SIZE]Intro Psychology -66, Western Civ I-56, Social Sciences and History - 60, Human Growth and Development -60, Introduction to Educational Psychology - 65, Natural Sciences - 54
DSST:Technical Writing -60, Introduction to Computing - 60, Intro to World Religions - 435
[SIZE=2]Courses: Comparative Worldviews -3 credits, Social Justice -3 credits, Leadership Theory and Practice - 3 credits, Leadership Management and Communications - 3 credits
Total Credit - 69

"Apply thine heart unto instruction, and thine ears to the words of knowledge." Proverbs 23:12

"Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life." Proverbs 4:13

"For wisdom is better than
rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it." Proverbs 8:11
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tornado Prayers... ShotoJuku 3 1,039 04-18-2011, 07:16 PM
Last Post: P00057870
  Prayers please Lindagerr 18 2,374 01-18-2011, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Popcorn