Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pricing Error: LRN Level 7 Diploma in Business Management
So do you think this is an error only?
Because the other diplomas are also at 99 GBP.
LINK REMOVED
Some level 7 are at 249 GBP.
LINKS REMOVED
In Progress:
BS Statistics + BS Physics, Indonesia, 2023
MSc ML/AI (LJMU, UK), 2022
Completed:
PGDip ML/AI (IIITB, India), 2021
BE Civil Engineering, Universitas Pelita Harapan, 2017
I don’t think this is a pricing error. I think this company has 2 related but different products and pricing to reflect that difference. On the .co.uk site, it specifies that this is an LRN diploma, which basically means that is accredited. There is no such language for the .com version. The .co.uk version says “This qualification is assessed by assignments which are externally set and marked by LRN” while the .com says “This qualification is assessed online by internally set questions”. From what I have read in the last few days (since bj’s initial post), it seems that these diplomas have to be marked/graded by a human being and based on written work, so it doesn’t seem like the .com version meets the requirements for LRN. I am far from an expert and I may be totally wrong, but I was initially very interested in this “error”, but I am not pursuing it, at least not at this time and not without a whole lot more information.
Master of Accountancy (taxation concentration), University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, in progress. 
Master of Business Administration (financial planning specialization), University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, in progress.

BA, UMPI.  Accounting major; Business Administration major/Management & Leadership concentration.  Awarded Dec. 2021.

In-person/B&M: BA (history, archaeology)
In-person/B&M: MA (American history)

Sophia: 15 courses (42hrs)
Hey, Can the mods please remove the hyperlinks for their site on the original post?
I can't edit the post, so I just reported it... <sigh, dunno how fell for their falsified claims>
I finally received a reply to an enquiry email sent to the LRN team before I posted this.

Basically, I asked two questions but only got one answer.
1) I asked if they have a database where we can search authorized learning centres.
2) I also asked if this particular learning centre was approved/authorized.

enquiries@lrnglobal.org
Wed 2021-08-18 3:29 AM

Hello

They are not our approved centre.

Kind regards,

Enquiries Team | Learning Resource Network| London| e-mail: enquiries@lrnglobal.org
Tel: +44 203 793 3519 Fax: +44 203 793 3550 Url: http://www.lrnglobal.org |

· Like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter
· Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Help save paper - do you need to print this e-mail?

If you are not the intended recipient, employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this communication and its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication and its attachments in error, please return the original message and attachments to the sender using the reply facility on e-mail.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • FastTrackDegree
Removed links to the site since they are not approved.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • asianphd

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WES US evaluation SQA Level 11 doyouhowdo1 2 200 03-29-2024, 10:02 PM
Last Post: doyouhowdo1
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 0 190 03-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Spanish Titulo Propio & UK Level 7/8 Qualification Framework bjcheung77 21 6,557 03-18-2024, 04:27 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Legit UK Level 7 and Level 8 Diplomas armstrongsubero 3 414 03-12-2024, 10:21 AM
  UK Level 7/8 Diploma Questions bennyoftheD 22 2,632 03-10-2024, 02:20 AM
  ENEB MBA/Master + OTHM level 8 Postgraduate | Combination Evaluation ecdw94 4 846 02-28-2024, 11:05 PM
Last Post: lincolnlawyer
  Master's in Security Management CBE Online Jeff7 8 580 02-27-2024, 08:07 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Masters level credits from Sophia and others? jb111 24 1,788 02-09-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Darknigh7
  Summary of ENEB Masters in Big Data and Business Intelligence Pinko64 4 1,219 02-04-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: housecat
  School of Business and Trade evaluation bjcheung77 12 1,319 01-11-2024, 10:36 PM
Last Post: adrian052