Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Probably a dumb question
Just to make absolutely sure, though, I'll ask the wise minds of the forum Smile

For TESU BALS, in the General Education requirements for Understanding the Physical & Natural World, Study.com's Physical Geology will definitely transfer in, giving me 3 credits. I'm overseas, and prefer not to take a lab. Instead I'd like to take Study.com's Earth Science, as I actually know something about it and enjoy the subject. Taking the two together seems to make sense.

I know it will transfer in as EAS-101, General Earth Science. Does anyone know off-hand if that'll also get put into the Physical & Natural World requirement?

Thanks in advance for your replies!
TESU BALS Humanities, thanks to this place!

The mind is willing, but the wallet is weak.
That's one of the several sciences I took at Straighterline. It will go through as the physical & natural science requirement.
BTW, where in southeast asia are you? I've been there three times and just love it.... yearly, I usually travel in north asia though.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
In my notes, Study.com's Physical Geology & Earth Science duplicate each other, even though they have different course numbers. I can't remember where I got that info, so it could be wrong, or could have changed at this point; I would suggest that you double-check before you take them.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
dfrecore Wrote:In my notes, Study.com's Physical Geology & Earth Science duplicate each other, even though they have different course numbers. I can't remember where I got that info, so it could be wrong, or could have changed at this point; I would suggest that you double-check before you take them.

Thanks! I'll follow up with TESU.

bjcheung77 Wrote:That's one of the several sciences I took at Straighterline. It will go through as the physical & natural science requirement.
BTW, where in southeast asia are you? I've been there three times and just love it.... yearly, I usually travel in north asia though.

I sort of shuttle between Vietnam and Singapore. I'm actually quite surprised neither has a a CLEP center, especially Singapore... but their education system hews closely to the British model.

Some good news from TESU:

Quote:If you intend to take both EAS-101, General Earth Science and GEO-151, Physical Geology, to complete the Natural World requirement, you may. These courses do not duplicate one another.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,674 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Courses/Exams at a Cheaper Price and TESU Admissions Question UnbreakablyDetermined 12 4,467 09-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  GPA Question mysonx3 10 2,672 08-26-2018, 11:51 AM
Last Post: katelynn
  Question about TESU UL Requirements mysonx3 1 1,743 08-21-2018, 10:09 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Equivalency Question dexter1326 4 1,992 08-16-2018, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Merlin
  TESU Course equivalency question. jbwyo 6 1,993 08-10-2018, 11:00 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  COSC Individualised Studies Question Tedium 12 2,822 08-01-2018, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tedium
  Replacing LL with UL duplicate course question (COSC) ReyMysterioso 6 2,032 07-07-2018, 10:58 AM
Last Post: topdog98
  COSC transfer question Paramedic12 8 1,981 06-29-2018, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Tedium
  TESU Question about recording CLEP exams SamCes 5 1,647 06-29-2018, 08:26 AM
Last Post: mdel210201