Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about "IC"
I keep seeing everyone say they used "IC" to pass their clep. Can somebody give me the exact website everyone is talking about??? I'm new to all this. Thank you. I just need some extra credits to avoid summer classes so im thinking info systems and computer apps or english lit.
Short for InstantCert Academy - you're here! Good luck with testing, you will find lots of great resources, tips and advice here.
To clarify a little, IC is InstantCert Academy. This site is the forum for InstantCert, but the main site is InstantCert.com: Leader in Online CLEP and Dantes Exam Preparation InstantCert provides study material in the form of electronic flashcards to help a student learn the important concepts. Most students use IC in addition to other study material.
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="blue"]
BS in Accounting(General) from Excelsior College
Enrolled in MBA program at Upper Iowa University.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR="Navy"]This is the "IC" Foruns site.

The success proven "IC" Flashcard system can be found at InstantCert.com: Leader in Online CLEP and Dantes Exam Preparation - Welcome & Good Luck!!![/COLOR]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
xdivineknightx Wrote:I keep seeing everyone say they used "IC" to pass their clep. Can somebody give me the exact website everyone is talking about??? I'm new to all this. Thank you. I just need some extra credits to avoid summer classes so im thinking info systems and computer apps or english lit.

Welcome to the forum....You'll learn so much information here!
-Andrew T.
[SIZE="1"]
Finished: 120 credits! [BSBA Thomas Edison State College] See my degree plan here.
[/SIZE]
Now Available for Amazon Kindle: How to Test Out of Your First Year of College (And More)
Levi_1989 Wrote:Welcome to the forum....You'll learn so much information here!
I echo these sentiments.

This forum is a wealth of useful information!
[SIZE="1"]American Government (68) ~ Analyzing & Interpreting Literature (70) ~ Art of the Western World (72) ~ Astronomy (66) ~ ENG407: Chaucer (A) ~ Civil War & Reconstruction (69) ~ College Algebra (62) ~ College Mathematics (73) ~ College Writing (A) ~ English Composition with Essay (59) ~ GRE Literature in English (610/73%tile) ~ Humanities (75) ~ Introduction to Business (62) ~ Introduction to Computing (459) ~ Introduction to Educational Psychology (72) ~ Introduction to World Religions (478) ~ Introductory Psychology (74) ~ Money & Banking (48) ~ Research & Writing (A) ~ Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (68) ~ ENG 310: Short Stories (A) ~ Introductory Sociology (77) ~ Social Sciences & History (76) ~ Technical Writing (67) ~ US History I (69) ~ US History II (64) ~ Western Civilization I (76) ~ Western Civilization II (65) Western Europe Since 1945 (65) ~ Exam Feedback

Total Credits: 121 ~ DONE: Literature in English BA from Excelsior College[/SIZE]
For the amount of time I have been on here, I have learnt an encyclopedia amount of knowledge. Fantastic resource.
thanks everyone! i plan on signing up for InstantCert soon and preparing for maybe the humanities exam to get two liberal arts electives out of one test. Has anyone taken this test with only IC? Easy? Thanks again!
After you sign up (and pay) you will see a new section appear in the forums called "specific exam feedback" where people come back after taking a test and provide...feedbackSmile

I have used IC as my primary source of study for all of the exams in my signature.

Mod/webmaster, have you ever thought about making the heading "specific exam feedback" viewable to non-paying members but just blocking access when they try to click on it? Or is this a limitation of the website? All or nothing kind of thing?

69+Brick & Mortar Credits
Financial Accounting Clep- Score 59
Prin. Of Marketing Clep- Score 62
Business Law- Score 57
Prin. Of Management- Score 72
Prin. Of Supervision DSST- Score 63
Human Resource Management DSST- Score 62
Organizational Behavior DSST- Score 62
Intro to Business- DSST Score 67
College Algebra Straighterline-FHSU-"A"
Pre-Calculus ALEKS-ACE-Pass
Microeconomics Clep- Score 64
TESC Business Letter and Report Writing PLA-Pass
Management Info Systems Clep-Score 433
Money and Banking DSST-Score 64
Sales Management TECEP-Pass
Principles of Finance DSST-Score 57
xdivineknightx Wrote:I keep seeing everyone say they used "IC" to pass their clep. Can somebody give me the exact website everyone is talking about??? I'm new to all this. Thank you. I just need some extra credits to avoid summer classes so im thinking info systems and computer apps or english lit.

I told the proctor for my test yesterday after I passed my DSST exam that I used InstantCert Academy (flashcards and forums) and she said that everyone who has told her about this site, and used it themselves had passed their tests at her location. It is worth the membership fee, hands down Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RBA degree question Jennr2z 19 3,144 12-14-2023, 04:50 PM
Last Post: staceydiane
  Question about BYU Independent Study Amberlinjeanne 4 1,322 09-05-2023, 06:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  EdX MicroBachelors letter grade question cardiacclep 3 609 12-28-2022, 08:17 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Transferology question - how to find ACE and NCCRS? katsiki 4 540 10-09-2022, 01:37 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Question about Transferring Credits Nelson Lin 3 726 09-17-2022, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Question about the 1 credit RA self-paced class from ASU sparkling 2 1,195 08-24-2022, 03:41 PM
Last Post: sparkling
  ACTFL signup question(s) Insert Name 9 947 06-29-2022, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Insert Name
  ACTFL question Jennr2z 5 814 06-04-2022, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Jennr2z
  XAMK question k-k-k-katy 62 7,386 04-23-2022, 02:32 AM
Last Post: MrPanda
  ACTFL- silly question... uncapentin 10 1,126 02-22-2022, 10:09 PM
Last Post: dfrecore