Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for folks with Sophia courses missing from Acclaim transcripts
For those of you who've experienced Sophia courses that were missing from Acclaim transcripts, I'm curious.  In your case, were the badges missing from, or unable to be added to, your list of badges on Sophia or Acclaim?  Or did they simply fail to show up on a transcript sent to an institution?

I have one course that isn't showing up in Acclaim (The Essentials of Managing Conflict), and there isn't even a "Get Your Badge" button for it in my Sophia account.  No big deal there, it's only one credit.

I have several courses that are not showing up on my school's transcript, despite the fact that the badges show on Sophia and Acclaim.  These were allegedly sent on the same Acclaim transcript as others that did show up correctly.

It might be an issue with the school, but I can't figure out how to verify or audit the Acclaim transcript to see if the problem is on their end.

Thanks!
I believe everyone complaining about missing courses doesn't even have the badges. They're stuck in Sophia and haven't made it to Acclaim.
In Progress: MBA - HAUniv, Anticipated 2024
Completed: BSBA OpMgmt - TESU June 2021

UG - AP Tests: 20 credits | APICS: 12 Credits | CLEP: 6 credits | Saylor Academy: 6 credits | Sophia.org: 27 credits | Study.com: 12 credits | Davar Academy: 3 credits | TESU: 15 credits | Other College: 99.5 credits
GR - HAUniv: 9 credits
I'm missing The Essentials of Managing Conflict (which I can live without) and US History II (which I'd obviously rather not). No luck having them added manually... a Sophia chat person told me there are IT issues adding these two courses to Acclaim.
The only course from Sophia on my Acclaim account is the course I completed in November. Nothing else has moved over. The courses are all on my Parchment transcript. I've requested Sophia add the courses to my account, but they haven't yet.
Mind is a course not showing up on Acclaim, and no option to request it on Sophia. I've asked at least 5 times.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
My daughter took 14 courses @ Sophia starting in Feb. of last year. She received her badges for 13 of them. The only one missing was American History II. Of all the ones to miss, this would be the easiest one to replace with a CLEP!! All of the courses were free so I am happy!
[-] The following 2 users Like Dorothy44's post:
  • Pikachu, rachel83az
(01-12-2021, 03:03 PM)dfrecore Wrote: Mind is a course not showing up on Acclaim, and no option to request it on Sophia.  I've asked at least 5 times.

Which one is it? My missing two also have no "Get Your Badge" option and they told me it was an IT issue... I think it was something to do with the versions of the course taken, but that makes no sense to me. I last asked a couple of days ago, and just checked Sophia again... no badge button.
I am missing 4 badges from Sophia-  Environmental Science, Essentials of Managing Conflict, US History 1, and US History 2.  The badges for the rest of my courses have all been issued. According to Sophia, the credit recommendations have been changed or updated for some of their courses. So they have to issue a different kind of badge, and they are still working on getting those ready for launch. Hopefully they are ready soon, and the different badge type doesn't take away from their validity. None of those courses show a badge button on Sophia.
From today: (Mine are missing Essentials of Managing Conflict and Student Success) I explained this was my third request

Sophia: "Yes I am aware of your account and I was informed the other day that there has been an issue some of the courses on accounts that is trying to be resolved. I will forward your information again to my IT team to emphasize what you need. So sorry for the inconvenience again and we are trying our best to get this resolved."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

(01-12-2021, 08:10 PM)Laura Erickson Wrote: I am missing 4 badges from Sophia-  Environmental Science, Essentials of Managing Conflict, US History 1, and US History 2.  The badges for the rest of my courses have all been issued. According to Sophia, the credit recommendations have been changed or updated for some of their courses. So they have to issue a different kind of badge, and they are still working on getting those ready for launch. Hopefully they are ready soon, and the different badge type doesn't take away from their validity. None of those courses show a badge button on Sophia.

I have badges for Environmental Science and US History I, and I took them in June and July. Both also show a badge button on Sophia.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missing Credly Badges form StraighterLine legenwait4itdary 4 397 4 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Recent Sophia.org Membership Code bjcheung77 101 52,465 03-27-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: awildstudentappeared
  Missing Straighterline credits on credly yc1981 2 100 03-27-2024, 07:53 AM
  New Sophia Courses: Health, Fitness, and Wellness and Anatomy & Physiology II Lab LevelUP 7 385 03-23-2024, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Kab
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,751 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Non-course equivalency at TESU for Sophia Principles of Finance? Yenisei 7 278 03-18-2024, 11:51 AM
  Is there a list of which Sophia courses have touchstones? MaMichelle 7 6,801 03-16-2024, 06:45 PM
  How to get ACE credits such as Sophia on official college transcript Student3452 18 4,874 03-08-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Gumbeaux
Information New Sophia Courses: College Math and Chemistry MNomadic 67 10,402 03-07-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Westslope Cutthroat
  TEEX Cyber Security Courses / non US residents BritStudent 6 547 03-03-2024, 02:15 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher