Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Radiation health technician
Hello everyone, I am a Corpsman with the 8407 NEC. (RADIATION HEALTH TECHNICIAN). I wanted to know if I qualify for any civilian jobs in the radiation health field without a college degree or the NRRPT certification.
You should look at schools at can probably find a school that transfers your joint service transcripts. You probably will still need to take certs though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps smf6824 6 675 04-17-2015, 07:15 PM
Last Post: smf6824
  Swank Health Courses anusua 0 1,875 02-19-2010, 09:57 AM
Last Post: anusua

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)