Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommendations for Auto Stand/Sit desks
Hey, I'm still using those non height adjustable desks and my chiropractor mentioned I should try using those stand/sit desks that auto adjust in height.  Well, been looking around and saw a few options, but they're expensive.  I don't want to get those cheapo-converters, that you just place on top of the desk, I am looking for ones that use the electronic device to move the table up/down vs a manual conversion where I need to manually change the height of the desk...  any recommendations on brand/price point I should be looking at?  Thanks
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Bjcheung77, I've only seen the converters, so I cannot offer a suggestion on the nicer ones. Are you asking about quality or... attributes?

Not that you want to do this permanently, but have you tried jerry-rigging something with books, boxes, etc.? If you were to do that, it might help you work out what design/attributes/whatever mean the most to you. Then, with that knowledge, you can choose a system that offers you what you need to be comfortable and efficient. (I'm only partially channeling my Depression-era father with that suggestion. He'd have said just use boxes and be done with it.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes LongRoad's post:
  • rachel83az

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resumé Writer recommendations SDO 5 1,670 05-09-2020, 12:10 PM
Last Post: asianphd
  Anybody got recommendations for study tools for the LSAT? Nerdymcnerdface 5 2,245 08-07-2017, 11:33 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77