Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Registering for TECEP
(06-04-2020, 01:56 AM)Edriveless Wrote: Very clear. Thanks!

-Can’t the Pell Grant (Max awarded) benefit someone who is also a resident? 
Shall I split the 16 in 2-3 terms? 

-When you mean 100 ready to transfer,  guaranteeing all counting the BA AOS? 

-Where will get the 1 credit (5 x3 =15)?

-During this pandemic, I am hoping they would be more forgiving financially and offer something more beneficial to students wanting to finish school. 

-Also how much is an AA & BA at TESU worth vs only the BA?

-Why do people go for two majors, and only need like 27 units difference? I mean for a BSBA it’s going to looks the same on the diploma right and not say the majors if you went for a double major In business?

I tried paying for TECEP For July but do not have the option to pay, it just says blank next to the amount? Will I need for Registrar to process anything?
Idk what you are asking. Pell is mostly based on income. Either you get it or you don't. You must fill out a fafsa to get it. Doesn't matter if you live in NJ or not. And you can't use the pell grant towards the wavier fee.

The one credit you can take either a random 1 credit class like Jane Austen, medical term, or something. Or just take another 3 credit class. Your choice. 

If you get a AA and BA at the exact same time the price is no different vs just as a BA. The only price difference is extra classes you might need for the AA. The reason it could be different if you get an AA and BA separately.  But if you get them together its the same price as just a BA.

Some people just want double majors for whatever reason. A double major does not mean two diplomas.
Very clear. Thanks!

-During this pandemic, I am hoping they would be more forgiving financially and offer something more beneficial to students wanting to finish school. 

-Why do people go for two majors, and only need like 27 units difference? I mean for a BSBA it’s going to looks the same on the diploma right and not say the majors if you went for a double major In business?

I tried paying for TECEP For July but do not have the option to pay, it just says blank next to the amount? Will I need for Registrar to process anything?
(06-04-2020, 02:35 AM)Edriveless Wrote: Very clear. Thanks!

I just had the same issue with the payment. I contacted them and they sent a link to pay, then I immediately got another email that said the tecep had been deleted due to lack of payment withing 24 hours (they did suggest in that email if I had a difficult time paying to make sure my popup blocker was turned off.) So, I tried again and it registered me without paying again...I contacted them again and was able to pay with the link they provided this time.
(06-04-2020, 09:06 AM)walkingbyfaith Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 02:35 AM)Edriveless Wrote: Very clear. Thanks!

I just had the same issue with the payment. I contacted them and they sent a link to pay, then I immediately got another email that said the tecep had been deleted due to lack of payment withing 24 hours (they did suggest in that email if I had a difficult time paying to make sure my popup blocker was turned off.) So, I tried again and it registered me without paying again...I contacted them again and was able to pay with the link they provided this time.
A similar thing happened to me months ago. You have to call them not email.
When we applied and registered for the TECEP, the acceptance email said that they would be contacting my daughter by phone to welcome her. She's concerned about explaining the unorthodox way of transferring in other credits and taking only the sos-101 and capstone (and 1 cr tecep). Is there a simple or better way of explaining it?
You don't have to explain anything. I never even answered the phone. I am still registered/enrolled. I'm getting ready to do SDC tomorrow so that I can have that discount locked in before it goes away.

(06-04-2020, 01:48 PM)walkingbyfaith Wrote: When we applied and registered for the TECEP, the acceptance email said that they would be contacting my daughter by phone to welcome her. She's concerned about explaining the unorthodox way of transferring in other credits and taking only the sos-101 and capstone (and 1 cr tecep). Is there a simple or better way of explaining it?

You don't need to tell TESU any of that. In fact, it might make things more complicated and worse.
[-] The following 1 user Likes natshar's post:
  • rachel83az

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free ways(e.g. TECEP)to register at TESU? Also say thank you to@bjcheung77@LevelUp Felisa 2 301 03-01-2024, 02:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  CIS-1070 TECEP legenwait4itdary 6 266 02-29-2024, 07:54 AM
Last Post: RJ77
  TECEP for Enrollment optimisticCoder3 8 590 01-16-2024, 09:59 PM
  Recent ProctorU & Network Technology TECEP (CMP-3540) Experience AllThose299s 5 786 11-01-2023, 10:27 PM
  Free TECEP® Exams Available Now (?) doom 128 16,451 10-02-2023, 11:21 AM
  TECEP Planned But Not Registered/Scheduled mog538 8 566 09-27-2023, 10:58 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Date Range for TECEP Exam bradonomics 9 583 09-23-2023, 05:13 PM
Last Post: bradonomics
Question TECEP Study Tips For CMP-354 Network Technology udi 41 7,167 09-09-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Failing TECEP twice KsT 22 1,910 09-02-2023, 02:47 PM
Last Post: evenFair23
  TECEP registration jdubley 4 410 08-16-2023, 12:17 PM
Last Post: jdubley