Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SDC E-Commerce
Hey everybody. Just wanted to let everybody know that SDC E-commerce course comes in as MAR-206 E-Marketing at TESU. They also applied it to my BSGM AOS on my unofficial academic evaluation which is what I was hoping for. I will report back with the results as soon as my official academic evaluation is complete.
(04-16-2019, 10:15 AM)omnk522 Wrote: Hey everybody. Just wanted to let everybody know that SDC E-commerce course comes in as MAR-206 E-Marketing at TESU. They also applied it to my BSGM AOS on my unofficial academic evaluation which is what I was hoping for. I will report back with the results as soon as my official academic evaluation is complete.

That is as expected, and aligns with the published Study.com transfer equivalencies.

FYI, you can find the published list of courses covered in the current SDC/TESU articulation agreement and how they should transfer to TESU here:

https://study.com/directory/school/Thoma...ransferTab
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Digital Marketing and E Commerce Professional Certificate now now ACE MNomadic 19 5,895 08-11-2023, 05:36 PM
Last Post: GameSlinger
  E-Commerce homeschoolmom1 6 2,310 04-01-2018, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Merlin