Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SDC Final Exam
Hello all!

I'm finishing my first round of courses on Study.com, and I was wondering how similar the final exam questions are to the quiz questions throughout the course.

I've heard from some that they're identical, and I've heard from others that there aren't any that are identical. Does this change based on different courses?

Any input would be helpful.

Thanks! Smile
According to my twins, they are not identical but are similar. So far, they find that Study doesn't try to trick you with questions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

[-] The following 1 user Likes TwinMom's post:
  • dragonwolf
They're not identical, but they're pretty close. You'll usually score within 10% of what you score on the practice exam(s).
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
@JTPhoneHome, to answer your question, the quizzes generally are there to give you an idea of how well you know that particular course and chapter contents. The final exam is cumulative of the chapters, the quizzes may have similar info than the final, but the questions should technically be very close yet different.

If you've scored well on the quizzes, you should be fine, you need at least 56% on the final to pass. For upper-level courses, you need to do assignments and the weight on the exam isn't as high... I would work on quizzes, final exam, then the assignments.

BTW, are you still looking at Excelsior University BSLA? Have you completed your Sophia.org courses already? Did you do any of the UEXCELS before they were discontinued? You should update your plan from your previous thread: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...beral-Arts
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick MAT150 - Straighterline - Final Exam riteshvpandya 2 327 02-26-2024, 11:31 PM
Last Post: riteshvpandya
  Is the Introduction to Religion REL 101 proctored exam at Straighterline open book? Breaachh 2 304 02-16-2024, 10:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Did my first ever final exam on Study.com. Realized Google Chrome was still minimized Tyranova 2 795 08-13-2023, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Tyranova
  Sophia final milestone ID verification Jwheels27 30 4,594 07-11-2023, 10:16 AM
Last Post: imnvs
  study.com Final Exam Review Leo Wu 4 715 05-30-2023, 04:43 PM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Study.com final exams lidel 15 3,236 05-23-2023, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Pats20
  Anyone recently take the Study.com stats 101 final exam? oh.golly.molly 1 852 05-02-2023, 02:17 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  exam timer mombie 3 542 03-08-2023, 11:37 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Study.com 5 Exam Limit??? joshua27 15 1,610 02-23-2023, 11:17 AM
Last Post: BrianFallon
  SL Business Statistics - is the final open-book? AW84 5 618 02-21-2023, 12:49 PM
Last Post: dfrecore