Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SDC UL Computer Science & Management Ethics Course Sequence
To those of you that have taken the upper level courses (listed below) at Study.com, which would be the fastest to finish? I want to complete at least 3 in 15 days including the ASSIGNMENTS. I'm able to dedicate 40 hours a week towards finishing each course if necessary (in addition to my other priorities) but would like to start with courses that take less than 40 hours if possible. 

I read the thread regarding the assignment for Computer Architecture requiring work that was NOT covered within the lesson plans. If anyone has experience with that course (or any of the ones I have listed) please post, pm or link any documents or learning materials that would help me to complete the assignments ASAP. Relevant courses I've taken: upper-level Project Management, Networks, cybersecurity, intro to computer systems/science/programming (w/ Java and C), precal, discrete mathematics, logic (arguments, critical thinking, problem-solving), cyber/philosophical ethics/law, organizational leadership and statistic courses. Hopefully, that info would help you to decide what sequence might be easiest for me.

I've listed the following from the hypothesized easiest to the hardest:

Management Ethics
Computer Trends
Systems Design
Database Management
Computer Architecture
Check if you have any overlap from other courses.
Did you do all of those previous courses at Study.com? If so, stay the course you have listed. There will be a little bit of overlapping in the previous courses you have taken but I don't think you would be able to squeeze 3 courses into 15 days including the assignments. I would shoot for that time frame though, with the amount of time and energy/experience under your belt, it sure is possible, the most I did a month was 7 courses but they were all lower level courses at SDC.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(08-27-2020, 02:37 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Did you do all of those previous courses at Study.com?  If so, stay the course you have listed.  There will be a little bit of overlapping in the previous courses you have taken but I don't think you would be able to squeeze 3 courses into 15 days including the assignments.  I would shoot for that time frame though, with the amount of time and energy/experience under your belt, it sure is possible, the most I did a month was 7 courses but they were all lower level courses at SDC.

I completed those courses at regionally accredited colleges and precal; stats via Aleks. The 5 courses I listed would be my first at Study.com.
If you know anything about business ethics, Management Ethics is quick and easy. Computer Trends is not hard either.
Study.com - 177 CR. TESU - 39 CR. Middle Georgia State University - 15 CR. Sonoran Desert Institute - 42 CR. COSC - 6 CR. Excelsior - 6 CR. CLEP - 6 CR. Sophia - 14 CR. TEEX - 2 CR. Shmoop - 18 CR. NFA - 4 CR. The Institutes - 2 CR. FEMA - 20ish

BA in History/English from TESU. 
BA in Communications from TESU. AS in Firearms Technology from SDI.

(08-27-2020, 03:45 PM)jsh1138 Wrote: If you know anything about business ethics, Management Ethics is quick and easy. Computer Trends is not hard either.

Thanks for your response. I suspected as much. It's not the courses themselves I'm concerned about but the projects/assignments.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Credly Badge Denied, TEEX Disaster Management for Water & Wastewater Utilities sixdegreesandamovie 3 254 03-07-2024, 11:46 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Searching for Fire Science Credits CGaboury 6 541 01-11-2024, 12:45 AM
  Davar Academy experience - MAN-330 International Management TopHatWombat 6 1,296 12-30-2023, 01:22 AM
Last Post: mariobros1985
  Sophia - New Business Ethics Course lumina 14 2,972 10-25-2023, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Sherwood
  Sophia Project Management MrBossmanJr 19 3,325 09-15-2023, 06:00 PM
  Sophia US History for PUG as a Social Science requirement faresayari 5 648 05-20-2023, 08:15 PM
Last Post: faresayari
  Computer Architecture Questions ACI 4 863 03-18-2023, 02:02 AM
Last Post: MrPanda
  PHI-400 Managerial Ethics (Equivalency Only) mog538 0 333 02-22-2023, 09:16 PM
Last Post: mog538
  Sophia - Principles of Management Kones 6 2,051 02-12-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: tsgreer
  Sophia is adding Science Labs ashkir 25 3,343 12-21-2022, 09:10 PM
Last Post: KSoul