Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SL Coupon Code
humbleAMG Wrote:Hmm, I tried all of the codes and could not get another discount beyond the free membership month. Oh well.... Thanks for posting though, hopefully others can save.
Sometimes the codes work when you also have a membership in the cart. In order to maximize those coupons, just make sure to cancel your membership at the end of your cycle. Then, after it has officially cancelled, re-start your membership from scratch. Other coupons are only good with a "new" email account.
ASH100 was for "new" accounts only. It does appear to no longer work. However, ASH50 is working for $50 off.
Completed: 
TESU BA Social Sciences, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited)
WGU MBA in Healthcare Management (ACBSP Accredited)
In Progress: Creighton University PharmD

I was aiming for that 100$ off, I guess I waited too long. I e-mailed them asking if they have a new 100$ code and if so what it was, hopefully they help out.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
I emailed few days ago they told me they had no promotions and mentioned no other $100 coupon when I told them it wasn't working
Synicaal Wrote:I was aiming for that 100$ off, I guess I waited too long. I e-mailed them asking if they have a new 100$ code and if so what it was, hopefully they help out.
Flying-Ace Wrote:In order to maximize those coupons, just make sure to cancel your membership at the end of your cycle. Then, after it has officially cancelled, re-start your membership from scratch. Other coupons are only good with a "new" email account.

If you cancel your membership, can courses still be evaluated by ACE? If you purchase membership again, does it remember everything about you? I guess what I'm asking, your not creating a new account right? In a way, you're just physically renewing your membership instead of letting it automatically renew (and charge) you; therefore you can apply the coupons. Correct?
Joeman200 Wrote:If you cancel your membership, can courses still be evaluated by ACE? If you purchase membership again, does it remember everything about you? I guess what I'm asking, your not creating a new account right? In a way, you're just physically renewing your membership instead of letting it automatically renew (and charge) you; therefore you can apply the coupons. Correct?

That's right, if you purchase membership again, you get to continue where you left off.
You should not automatically renew as it doesn't know you would like to use coupons.
I always add a coupon to a renewal membership for anything actually, including SL.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • MrsBulletPoints
No new 100$ off coupon code as of right now, best code is for 50 off right now.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
bjcheung77 Wrote:That's right, if you purchase membership again, you get to continue where you left off.
You should not automatically renew as it doesn't know you would like to use coupons.
I always add a coupon to a renewal membership for anything actually, including SL.

Yep, I just did that. Let me month end, then signed up using a coupon, save $49, and all of my stuff was still there including the course I was working on
AAS WVNCC, completed 6/17. BS plan through TESU
Straighterline
Business Ethics 3 | Western Civilization 3 |Business Accounting 3 | Org Behavior 3| Intro to Nutrition 3 |Intro to Sociology 3 |US Hist I 3 |Intro to religion 3 |Anatomy & Physiology 3 |Intro to Communication 3| Macroeconomics 3| Microeconomics 3 |Business Law 3|English Comp 1| American History II 3 | Intro to Crim Just 3| American Gov 3|Accounting I 3|Business Principles 3| Business Stats|Cultural Anthropology|American History II| Account II|
Aleks College Algebra 3
TEEX CYBER102,201,301 6
JST 6
-------------------------------------------------------
84/120 Credits

In progress
English II |Financial Accounting|Intro to Envir Science
Thanks bjcheung77 for the reply! One last thing, do you know if I schedule a final exam for a date that is AFTER my membership expires (and I haven't renewed it yet) can I still take the exam?
Joeman200 Wrote:Thanks bjcheung77 for the reply! One last thing, do you know if I schedule a final exam for a date that is AFTER my membership expires (and I haven't renewed it yet) can I still take the exam?

Yes, you just need to reschedule the test once you have renewed the membership.
If your test session no longer can be scheduled, you need to email advising to indicate that.
They can place another request into the system and you'll see it when you log into ProctorU.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
NEW CODE
UOPS50 $50 dollars off

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recent Sophia.org Membership Code bjcheung77 101 52,379 Yesterday, 06:22 PM
Last Post: awildstudentappeared
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,328 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  SOPHIA PROMO CODE Grateful4Advice 15 5,479 11-27-2023, 10:06 AM
Last Post: RJ77
  Do you have a current Study.com coupon code? Who could refer me? Felisa 3 610 09-06-2023, 07:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  PSA: Everyone who used Avon's code for Sophia bdarei 7 2,034 03-08-2023, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Randyb100
  latest Study.com code for January, 2023 for 1 month free EducationSeeker 3 1,504 01-02-2023, 02:21 PM
Last Post: TwinMom
  Study.com discount code renewed! mcquacks2 3 2,739 05-21-2022, 12:45 PM
Last Post: mcquacks2
  Study.com code carebear_007 19 4,295 02-23-2022, 07:34 AM
Last Post: Kab
  Sophia coupon code available until Sept. 30, 2021 rachel83az 1 988 09-10-2021, 10:24 AM
Last Post: thewupk
  Request for SDC / Study.com Discount Referral code eureka21 14 2,434 08-27-2021, 04:29 PM
Last Post: TwinMom