Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SL transcripts
So I'm chipping away at World Religion and some other classes and hoping to get them done by the end of the month. My question is regarding the transcripts, I see that SL has an option to send transcript. Does this mean that you don't have to send the ACE transcript and pay the fee since possibly SL sends the transcript for you or do you still have to add it to your ACE transcript and pay to have it sent instead?
That's correct. There is an agreement/articulation for SL to TESU... it goes to them directly.
However, any other courses you may have had, needs to go to them as well...
Done: TESU ASNSM Biology, ASBA/BSBA (ACBSP Accredited in 2017)
Working on: TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Deferred: **Deciding on several Masters/PHD programs**

2018 BALS and BSBA Spreadsheet using mainly SL/Study.com (post#28,31)
The Basic Approach | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Review Beginners Guide sticky for info on TESU BALS/BSBA in 4 months (post #16)
~Note: Read Wiki guide links for TESU equivalency - CLEP/DSST/SL/Study.com, etc
I sent mine directly to TESU, but also added them to my ACE account.
Thanks for the replies. So it appears this saves some money by not having to send them through ACE. One other question is, can you request they be sent after you complete a class or is it on a month by month case or something of that nature. Like if I complete a class tomorrow can I ask the SL transcript be sent, then 3 days later ask for another transcript be sent with another completed class on it?
tsimmns Wrote:Thanks for the replies. So it appears this saves some money by not having to send them through ACE. One other question is, can you request they be sent after you complete a class or is it on a month by month case or something of that nature. Like if I complete a class tomorrow can I ask the SL transcript be sent, then 3 days later ask for another transcript be sent with another completed class on it?

Yes immediately after.
tsimmns Wrote:Thanks for the replies. So it appears this saves some money by not having to send them through ACE. One other question is, can you request they be sent after you complete a class or is it on a month by month case or something of that nature. Like if I complete a class tomorrow can I ask the SL transcript be sent, then 3 days later ask for another transcript be sent with another completed class on it?

Hahaha, you can, but the thing is, it's a waste of "their" time... they have a message up mentioning that there are too many requests for a transcript.

My suggestion is to get as much done and get it sent in as batches of X courses... or all you complete in a month... that type of thing, not one at a time...
Done: TESU ASNSM Biology, ASBA/BSBA (ACBSP Accredited in 2017)
Working on: TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Deferred: **Deciding on several Masters/PHD programs**

2018 BALS and BSBA Spreadsheet using mainly SL/Study.com (post#28,31)
The Basic Approach | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Review Beginners Guide sticky for info on TESU BALS/BSBA in 4 months (post #16)
~Note: Read Wiki guide links for TESU equivalency - CLEP/DSST/SL/Study.com, etc
tsimmns Wrote:So I'm chipping away at World Religion and some other classes and hoping to get them done by the end of the month. My question is regarding the transcripts, I see that SL has an option to send transcript. Does this mean that you don't have to send the ACE transcript and pay the fee since possibly SL sends the transcript for you or do you still have to add it to your ACE transcript and pay to have it sent instead?

You can avoid the cost, but be sure it's still on your ACE transcript for safe keeping.
Jennifer
10-year member

MS Applied Nutrition, 2014 Canisius College, NY
Premed/Prenursing Sciences, 2011 Ocean County College, NJ
BA Social Science, 2008 Thomas Edison State University, NJ
AA General Studies, 2008 Thomas Edison State University, NJ
AOS Culinary Arts,1990 Culinary Institute of America, NY

Homeschooling for College Credit

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sending Study.com Transcripts on a Paused Account natshar 5 237 07-18-2019, 05:42 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Study.com transcripts at WGU? Mab81 5 445 01-25-2019, 09:25 PM
Last Post: quigongene
  How long should it take for transcripts to arrive? camjenks 6 388 01-09-2019, 02:07 PM
Last Post: zzzz24
  Study.com transcripts JanuarySunshine 1 375 07-09-2018, 02:05 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Sending transcripts without ACE frank.f.franky 9 618 05-27-2018, 08:16 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  ACE not needed to send Study.com Transcripts to TESU Gloddy 19 2,874 05-24-2018, 10:49 AM
Last Post: SDO
  Straighterline.com Transcripts how long does it take? BearEDU 13 4,072 08-30-2017, 04:47 PM
Last Post: BearEDU
  ACE Transcripts and ACP adavis84 4 571 04-21-2017, 08:49 AM
Last Post: adavis84
  Kaplan PLA back on our ACE transcripts! jsd 6 360 04-06-2017, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Aurelius