Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SL transcripts
So I'm chipping away at World Religion and some other classes and hoping to get them done by the end of the month. My question is regarding the transcripts, I see that SL has an option to send transcript. Does this mean that you don't have to send the ACE transcript and pay the fee since possibly SL sends the transcript for you or do you still have to add it to your ACE transcript and pay to have it sent instead?
That's correct. There is an agreement/articulation for SL to TESU... it goes to them directly.
However, any other courses you may have had, needs to go to them as well...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I sent mine directly to TESU, but also added them to my ACE account.
Thanks for the replies. So it appears this saves some money by not having to send them through ACE. One other question is, can you request they be sent after you complete a class or is it on a month by month case or something of that nature. Like if I complete a class tomorrow can I ask the SL transcript be sent, then 3 days later ask for another transcript be sent with another completed class on it?
tsimmns Wrote:Thanks for the replies. So it appears this saves some money by not having to send them through ACE. One other question is, can you request they be sent after you complete a class or is it on a month by month case or something of that nature. Like if I complete a class tomorrow can I ask the SL transcript be sent, then 3 days later ask for another transcript be sent with another completed class on it?

Yes immediately after.
tsimmns Wrote:Thanks for the replies. So it appears this saves some money by not having to send them through ACE. One other question is, can you request they be sent after you complete a class or is it on a month by month case or something of that nature. Like if I complete a class tomorrow can I ask the SL transcript be sent, then 3 days later ask for another transcript be sent with another completed class on it?

Hahaha, you can, but the thing is, it's a waste of "their" time... they have a message up mentioning that there are too many requests for a transcript.

My suggestion is to get as much done and get it sent in as batches of X courses... or all you complete in a month... that type of thing, not one at a time...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
tsimmns Wrote:So I'm chipping away at World Religion and some other classes and hoping to get them done by the end of the month. My question is regarding the transcripts, I see that SL has an option to send transcript. Does this mean that you don't have to send the ACE transcript and pay the fee since possibly SL sends the transcript for you or do you still have to add it to your ACE transcript and pay to have it sent instead?

You can avoid the cost, but be sure it's still on your ACE transcript for safe keeping.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study.com and Sophia Partner College Transcripts? acamp 17 1,820 02-12-2023, 05:36 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Will Sophia automatically send transcripts to Excelsior? browniebo 2 716 08-24-2022, 09:05 AM
Last Post: browniebo
  ACE Credit Registry Change? Transcripts Services Ending GizmoJack 437 58,652 04-13-2022, 01:17 PM
Last Post: ARhead
  onlinedegree.com transcripts not showing up? studyingfortests 6 986 10-31-2021, 06:59 PM
Last Post: studyingfortests
  Dropping a course and final transcripts Lossforwords 2 744 04-03-2021, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Dorothy44
  Requesting Transcripts from Study.com daharamu 2 1,006 02-07-2021, 12:59 AM
Last Post: daharamu
  Question for folks with Sophia courses missing from Acclaim transcripts ctcarl 33 4,049 01-27-2021, 11:16 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  New Study.com transcripts have a number grade on them jsh1138 3 1,166 12-02-2020, 12:39 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How To: Sophia.org Transcripts bjcheung77 13 6,858 10-03-2020, 08:32 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Sending Study.com Transcripts on a Paused Account natshar 5 1,393 07-18-2019, 05:42 AM
Last Post: cookderosa