Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOS 110 Course Work
(01-30-2020, 06:24 AM)suzycupcake Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 01:14 AM)darthweezy Wrote: I didn't have a video presentation in mine and I just finished this week. Maybe different profs change their course up a bit or there's a difference in the guided vs. online. Honestly, it's a breeze compared to Capstone. You *SHOULD* be able to use most of the same material that you wrote in the Capstone course, just make sure you don't self plagiarize.

As for the LinkedIn profile... Mine pretty much was in line with what the course wanted set up so I used my real one without editing.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

Did you take guided study or online? 

Mitmike - let me dig up the syllabus and I’ll tell you. Give me a bit.

This was in Module 6

Presentation Assignment
Perform research to create a brief presentation (between 2 and 5 minutes) about how you currently use or anticipate using technology in your field. Include information about how you plan to remain current in the technology used for your field. For your presentation, use Kaltura Capture with video and screen recording.

I forgot to mention that yes, I used my own for the LI profile piece.

Hope this helps!

No ma'am, I did the online class.  The closes one to that would have been a written assignment about cyber security or there was also one about current organizations/networks that you could join.
BALS Social Sciences - TESU 2020
ASNSM Computer Science - TESU 2020

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will SDC Ethics in the Social Sciences work for the ethics requirements? studyingfortests 3 723 09-23-2021, 12:29 AM
Last Post: studyingfortests
  Work for TESU rachel83az 2 642 07-27-2021, 03:01 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU & Sophia's Communication @ Work course? Dorothy44 48 5,592 01-28-2021, 11:36 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  How does the residency wavier free work? natshar 8 1,500 05-16-2019, 10:18 PM
Last Post: saraholson