Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help with UMPI Courses
Hi, I started the UMPI as BBA at your pace, and I want to know about your experience with the course I am going to take. Would you please let me know if these courses have a quiz, paper writing, and it's an easy course or hard etc., etc.? 

BIO 105- lab
BUS 260- LEADERSHIP
BUS 321- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
BUS 325- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
POS 101- AMERICAN GOVERNMENT
BUS 440- BUSINESS ANALYTICS
BUS 415- OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
HUM 103 OR ENG 211
BUS 335- ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR
BUS 469- STRATEGIC PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION
BUS 489- BUSINESS POLICY & STRATEGY
Most of these have a paper. Some of the Final Assessments have changed over time so I don't like to say what assignments are because I know some have changed since I completed the course. Easy or hard is personal. There's no way to answer this for most classes. Some people struggle with classes I didn't struggle with and I struggled with classes that others didn't struggle with. American Government is very easy if you went to high school in the US. All classes have quizzes of some sort. The quizzes don't count in your final grade. Your final grade is 100% based on your Final Assessment. Some courses have a ton of course content and others have very little. Oh and you're getting a BA not a BBA. Those are 2 different types of bachelor's degrees.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • Pikachu
Are those the final 11 courses you need for the degree? If you have more, then you may want to take the Biology at Study.com as I think that is referencing one with Lab. If you're going to do Study.com, might as well take another course that can transfer over as well. You can then free one of these courses and take something "easier" or something you're interested in and the course is available on the Yourpace platform.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Hi, Anyone knows the BUS 335 Organizational Behavior has an Exam or project?
(08-01-2022, 04:26 PM)jai.patel11 Wrote: Hi, Anyone knows the BUS 335 Organizational Behavior has an Exam or project?

You don't need to ask on multiple threads. Give people some time to respond. I answered you on another thread.
Hi, I am in the UMPI online BBA degree; I want to ask if I have to retake the course. Does the study format get changed or its stay the same?
(08-08-2022, 07:55 PM)jai.patel11 Wrote: Hi, I am in the UMPI online BBA degree; I want to ask if I have to retake the course. Does the study format get changed or its stay the same?

I'm not sure what happens in a class where the Final Assessment is a paper. I know with the exams you have 2 chances to pass. If you fail the second exam, then you fail the course and have to meet with Cody. I would aim for much more than just passing. You have to maintain a B average to stay in the program. And you need a B to pass each class. I don't know anyone who has failed a class. You can email Jessica or whoever your academic advisor is and they can explain to you what happens if you fail a course.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • Pikachu
(08-08-2022, 07:55 PM)jai.patel11 Wrote: Hi, I am in the UMPI online BBA degree; I want to ask if I have to retake the course. Does the study format get changed or its stay the same?

@jai.patel11, I'm not sure why you copy/pasted this to a Private Message to me, I would follow the steps mentioned by ss20ts... I don't recall anyone failing either as UMPI is very straightforward when exams or assignments go, you just follow the rubric and get your assignments done on those requirements. That's it, nothing too hard, nothing strange should happen if you follow instructions properly.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Math GECs Sophia/UMPI colonelcamp 0 10 45 minutes ago
Last Post: colonelcamp
  Framed UMPI Diploma joshua27 31 6,136 1 hour ago
Last Post: colonelcamp
  New considering UMPI but…. manyoptions4me 55 5,361 04-16-2024, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  UMPI BLS MISM VS Pierport then UMPI BAS k681 11 430 04-16-2024, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Hotdogman1
  Are TEEX courses eligible for credits at UMPI? soulking 7 319 04-16-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Is 14 courses in 2 terms possible for psychology major? mattbau43 6 233 04-12-2024, 06:40 AM
Last Post: Vle045
  UMPI Minor Question WayToGoGrad 6 286 04-09-2024, 09:46 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Full list of sophia courses that will transfer? And any Major recs? hexclep 1 220 04-07-2024, 06:10 PM
  Sophia to UMPI Transcript wowzers 9 414 04-06-2024, 01:19 PM
  YourPace to regular online courses? RachelB 17 724 04-05-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: ss20ts