Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self paced but not CBE
(11-26-2021, 04:09 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Since Ashworth College was mentioned, I'd suggest going for a Penn Foster degree as you can use ACE courses for 75% of the program and take the remaining 10 courses at Penn Foster, make sure to take the ones that are ACE recommended for credit if possible for the degree, they have two/three degrees, Bachelors in Business Management, Criminal Justice and a Vet Tech.   Ashworth has the same degrees, plus a few more... but their 25% of the courses are not ACE recommended for credit, thus can't transfer to the Big 3/UMPI, but they can still transfer to PUG/Walden, etc, whichever university that takes NA credits.

I don't think Penn Foster does that any longer. They appear to have changed everything about how their degrees work in the past couple of months.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Their website has changed, but their policy/transfer, etc mostly remained the same. Link: https://www.pennfoster.edu/admissions/po...ng-credits
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(11-26-2021, 04:37 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Their website has changed, but their policy/transfer, etc mostly remained the same.  Link: https://www.pennfoster.edu/admissions/po...ng-credits

I have found Ashworth FAR easier to work with than Penn-Foster, and their LMS is infinitely superior. Having worked with both, I can only recommend Ashworth (whose policies are also more generous than Penn-Foster, despite now being owned by them). The only thing that seems to have changed for Ashworth with the acquisition is that they dropped their master's degree offerings.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DeanLewis's post:
  • rbrtpgdmn@gmail.com
I can't tell if the OP is looking for self-paced courses like ONU, TEL, BYU-IS, UofArkansas SP, UofIdaho IS, CSU-Pueblo IS? Or an actual "program" that is Self-paced, of which I don't really know what that means. The Big 3 would be self-paced in that they're not CBE programs. But maybe you're looking for something else entirely? Not sure...
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eastern University Self-Paced online Degrees natshar 2 600 03-06-2024, 10:03 PM
Last Post: jumlouh
  Cheap Self-Paced Language Courses or courses IN said languages? nykorn 4 412 12-09-2023, 12:06 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  Fast, Self Paced, preferrably cheap RA credits elcastor21 6 869 09-12-2023, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Cofffeee
  Regionally Accredited Self Paced Courses for College Credit BMWGuinness 5 2,767 04-27-2023, 12:25 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Best Self-Paced Online Colleges Alpha 2 972 01-16-2023, 11:48 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Self paced physics I and II with lab dustyflyer 8 2,035 09-12-2022, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Hometeacher628
  Question about the 1 credit RA self-paced class from ASU sparkling 2 1,141 08-24-2022, 03:41 PM
Last Post: sparkling
  Recommendations for accredited, self-paced program sparkling 7 1,222 08-04-2022, 11:26 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Self-Paced Online Schools Alpha 8 1,712 07-21-2022, 11:45 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Upper Iowa University's Self-Paced Programs sanantone 5 2,394 02-19-2022, 01:07 PM
Last Post: ss20ts