Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Self-paced online degree? (web or film)
(09-19-2022, 03:13 PM)pluggingalong Wrote:
(09-19-2022, 02:48 PM)rachel83az Wrote:
(09-19-2022, 02:40 PM)pluggingalong Wrote: This is great thanks!  I was looking at UMPI last night, it is close.  I had not considered TESU because I thought they followed a fixed calendar schedule, maybe they added something self-paced?  I will check through all the schools on your list.  Seems like it is getting harder to find things in Google nowadays.

With TESU, all but the final 6 (or 16, depending on your time/money budget) credits can come from self-paced sources such as Sophia or Study.com. You only need to follow the fixed schedule for the final few classes at the school.

When you use 3rd party sources like Sophia or Study.com, do you have to do all those before you enroll in TESU?

Typically you would do 2 or 3 courses first, then enroll at TESU.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes LevelUP's post:
  • pluggingalong
(09-19-2022, 03:13 PM)pluggingalong Wrote: When you use 3rd party sources like Sophia or Study.com, do you have to do all those before you enroll in TESU?

No. In fact, it's strongly encouraged that you do not wait before enrolling. It's usually best to do about a month of Sophia classes, apply, send in your Credly transcript, and then fully enroll by paying for the $50 Medical Terminology TECEP. While waiting for your first evaluation, you do more Sophia and/or Study.com.

This contrasts with some other schools, such as UMPI or WGU, where you either are not permitted to transfer in additional classes after enrolling or else you need permission to do so.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 2 users Like rachel83az's post:
  • Pikachu, pluggingalong
(09-19-2022, 02:50 PM)Pats20 Wrote: https://www.uwsuper.edu/admissions/major...nor2622278

Is that degree self-paced?  They have a 4-year sample plan on the page you linked.
(09-19-2022, 03:27 PM)pluggingalong Wrote:
(09-19-2022, 02:50 PM)Pats20 Wrote: https://www.uwsuper.edu/admissions/major...nor2622278

Is that degree self-paced?  They have a 4-year sample plan on the page you linked.
Ooops. Sorry. Prolly not
Basically,  A web development degree for you would work, you can add creative writing and film studies as free electives to complete the degree.  Since you don't like cert tests or accelerated/regular online courses and like more competency based degrees that allow you to accelerate, you may want to do a self paced BOG AAS then ladder to a Bachelors.

Hmm... From looking at your history, you've taken some gen eds, Cybersecurity/IT courses at the college level but haven't finished an AA/AS or AAS degree yet, have looked at COSC, NAU, UMPI and WGU as options to complete the degree.  Again, you don't like "tests" and prefer project-based assignments or assessments, you want something self paced if possible.

This is how I would play your cards, Pierpont BOG AAS with an Info Systems emphasis since you have the credits already completed, you need to complete some courses with Sophia.org to get the Associates completed.  AALS at UMPI, add the degree and forget it, you need to then decide on either a BABA PM & IS or a BLS MIS with another minor such as Management or two.

Each of the Sophia.org/Study.com are self paced, you can do the Coursera/TADA since it also is self paced.  These will provide you some credits towards the UMPI free electives.  I suggest doing all the Coursera/TADA offerings that has ACE recommendation for credit since it's FREE.  You need 3 things, certs, degree, experience... mix/match them well.

Here's a post you really should review, I suggest also reviewing the last post #8 as well: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid376624
While you're reading, this is another recent post, you may want to review the entire thread: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid377720
Edit to add, since you're reading, here's one more: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid377804
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(09-19-2022, 09:28 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Basically,  A web development degree for you would work, you can add creative writing and film studies as free electives to complete the degree.  Since you don't like cert tests or accelerated/regular online courses and like more competency based degrees that allow you to accelerate, you may want to do a self paced BOG AAS then ladder to a Bachelors.

Hmm... From looking at your history, you've taken some gen eds, Cybersecurity/IT courses at the college level but haven't finished an AA/AS or AAS degree yet, have looked at COSC, NAU, UMPI and WGU as options to complete the degree.  Again, you don't like "tests" and prefer project-based assignments or assessments, you want something self paced if possible.

This is how I would play your cards, Pierpont BOG AAS with an Info Systems emphasis since you have the credits already completed, you need to complete some courses with Sophia.org to get the Associates completed.  AALS at UMPI, add the degree and forget it, you need to then decide on either a BABA PM & IS or a BLS MIS with another minor such as Management or two.

Each of the Sophia.org/Study.com are self paced, you can do the Coursera/TADA since it also is self paced.  These will provide you some credits towards the UMPI free electives.  I suggest doing all the Coursera/TADA offerings that has ACE recommendation for credit since it's FREE.  You need 3 things, certs, degree, experience... mix/match them well.

Here's a post you really should review, I suggest also reviewing the last post #8 as well: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid376624
While you're reading, this is another recent post, you may want to review the entire thread: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid377720
Edit to add, since you're reading, here's one more: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid377804

There is a lot of information encoded here, I'm not sure what it all means.  I had never heard of the "BOG AAS", it seems to be a "Board of Governors" Associates Degree offered by Pierpont College (which I had also never heard of). Is the purpose of this to merge my various credits in to one Associates "block", and then use that "block" of credits to skip ahead at another school that offers a Bachelors Degree?  What is the purpose of the BOG AAS?  

What is the purpose of taking Sophia courses for the BOG AAS, just so I don't have to take them at Pierpont in a classroom?  Would I apply for the BOG AAS to find out what  classes remained on the AAS, then take them at Sophia, and then re-apply at Pierpont and just get the BOG AAS for applying?

I don't know what any of this means: "AALS at UMPI, add the degree and forget it, you need to then decide on either a BABA PM & IS or a BLS MIS with another minor such as Management or two."

"AALS at UMPI" appears to be the UMPI Associates degree in Liberal Arts, add and forget a degree to it?  Would I not already have the BOG AAS? Why do I need another Associates degree?  What is "BABA PM & IS"?   I think "BLS MIS" is the UMPI "BLS in Management Information Systems", and you are suggesting a minor in "Management", and possibly another minor?  Why do I need a minor, or two minors?

Is the purpose of combining all these different things from different places being done in an effort to save time or money?  I saved up a decent amount of school money, and stopped working, so I could optimize for what best fit my personality.  I don't want to waste resources, but I am willing to sacrifice some money for simplicity. It sounded like getting the BOG AAS was a good step to merge a bunch of weird classes in to a single Associates Degree, and then use that as a foundation to get a BS degree, but I got lost with the 2nd Associates degree, "adding and forgetting", and multiple minors.
I'm not bjcheung77, but I think I can answer most of these questions.

(09-21-2022, 04:45 AM)pluggingalong Wrote: There is a lot of information encoded here, I'm not sure what it all means.  I had never heard of the "BOG AAS", it seems to be a "Board of Governors" Associates Degree offered by Pierpont College (which I had also never heard of). Is the purpose of this to merge my various credits in to one Associates "block", and then use that "block" of credits to skip ahead at another school that offers a Bachelors Degree?  What is the purpose of the BOG AAS? 
I think the idea here is to have an Associate's in a "technical" field, then you could get a Bachelor's in a more creative field. This could work well for a career in web design. Also, getting a Pierpont degree transfers well to UMPI. It's possible to fulfill UMPI's GEC (gen ed) requirements by taking the right courses for the Pierpont degree. There's a page about that on the wiki here: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Pi...egree_Plan

(09-21-2022, 04:45 AM)pluggingalong Wrote: What is the purpose of taking Sophia courses for the BOG AAS, just so I don't have to take them at Pierpont in a classroom?
Sophia courses are faster, easier, and cheaper than just about any other source around. Students with 0 credits are able to complete a Pierpont BOG AAS Associate in as little as 1 month by using Sophia. Going the traditional route can take years.

(09-21-2022, 04:45 AM)pluggingalong Wrote: Would I apply for the BOG AAS to find out what  classes remained on the AAS, then take them at Sophia, and then re-apply at Pierpont and just get the BOG AAS for applying?
There is no need to apply multiple times. We know the requirements, which you can see here: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Pierpont_C%26TC As long as you have 60+ credits and meet the (minimal) requirements, you qualify for the BOG AAS. Apply, send in any credits you currently have, then talk to Nancy Parks to see what requirements, if any, still remain. We can help you fill those requirements. Your degree will remain open at Pierpont while you complete and transfer in any courses that might remain.

(09-21-2022, 04:45 AM)pluggingalong Wrote: I don't know what any of this means: "AALS at UMPI, add the degree and forget it, you need to then decide on either a BABA PM & IS or a BLS MIS with another minor such as Management or two."

"AALS at UMPI" appears to be the UMPI Associates degree in Liberal Arts, add and forget a degree to it?  Would I not already have the BOG AAS? Why do I need another Associates degree? 
bjcheung77 is a big fan of getting multiple Associate degrees in different subjects, especially when those degrees are "free". The AALS at UMPI is free when you get it in conjunction with a Bachelor's degree. The requirements will be filled in automatically. As for why you'd want BOTH the AAS and the AA, some employers may only view AA or AS degrees as valid. They may not think that an AAS fills the right requirements for being an Associate degree, at least not for their purposes. For most people, especially once you get a Bachelor's degree, it shouldn't matter. But, it's free, so why not?
(09-21-2022, 04:45 AM)pluggingalong Wrote: What is "BABA PM & IS"? 
Business Administration in Project Management & Information Systems  

(09-21-2022, 04:45 AM)pluggingalong Wrote: I think "BLS MIS" is the UMPI "BLS in Management Information Systems", and you are suggesting a minor in "Management", and possibly another minor? 
Yes. MIS is the minor.

(09-21-2022, 04:45 AM)pluggingalong Wrote: Why do I need a minor, or two minors?
All BLS degrees at UMPI require at least one minor. Because you also need a certain number of UL credits outside of your "main" minor, it's usually easiest to get two minors. It looks better on a resume, too.

(09-21-2022, 04:45 AM)pluggingalong Wrote: Is the purpose of combining all these different things from different places being done in an effort to save time or money?
A bit, yes.

(09-21-2022, 04:45 AM)pluggingalong Wrote: I saved up a decent amount of school money, and stopped working, so I could optimize for what best fit my personality.  I don't want to waste resources, but I am willing to sacrifice some money for simplicity.
If you don't want to bother with the potential resume-booster of the BOG AAS, you can just go straight to UMPI. That would be the simplest route. Just make sure you at least have the GEC requirements filled first. Easiest route to that is Sophia + Study.com for the lab science (if you don't already have it from elsewhere).
https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/UM...quivalents

Sometimes, the easiest/simplest route looks more complicated at first. Sophia (and possibly Study.com) + UMPI really is simpler and easier than pure UMPI. Pierpont is just a bonus that you'll fill out on the way to UMPI. Since it's free anyway, you might as well take it.

(09-21-2022, 04:45 AM)pluggingalong Wrote: It sounded like getting the BOG AAS was a good step to merge a bunch of weird classes in to a single Associates Degree, and then use that as a foundation to get a BS degree, but I got lost with the 2nd Associates degree, "adding and forgetting", and multiple minors.
Almost no schools will take Associate degrees as block credit transfers, unless the two schools have a prior agreement to do so. Getting the BOG AAS would be purely so you can get a different Area of Emphasis (minor) than your Bachelor's degree. It can look better on a resume that way.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 2 users Like rachel83az's post:
  • Pikachu, pluggingalong
The UMPI application process is going to require proof of High School graduation since I have less than 60 credits to transfer. I hated High School and graduated with the lowest grade possible. I don't think I am going to be able to call the old school and ask them for anything. If I did call them, I would end up telling them how 35 years ago which teachers laughed in my face, threw my assignments in the trashcan, told me I had no chance to pass tests, mocked me publicly, asked me what was wrong with me, asked me why I was even in school, and accused me of cheating when I studied for a test. I would tell them I've been able to do well financially despite their efforts, that they can go XXXX themselves, and the only thing that got me through the 80s were the hopes and dreams of a nuclear apocalypse. I looked in to invalidating a HS diploma, and earning a GED, but that is apparently now allowed. I would rather erase any record I went there, than ask them for proof of it. Well, I don't think this is going to work.
(09-21-2022, 05:25 PM)pluggingalong Wrote: The UMPI application process is going to require proof of High School graduation since I have less than 60 credits to transfer.  I hated High School and graduated with the lowest grade possible. I don't think I am going to be able to call the old school and ask them for anything. If I did call them, I would end up telling them how 35 years ago which teachers laughed in my face, threw my assignments in the trashcan, told me I had no chance to pass tests, mocked me publicly, asked me what was wrong with me, asked me why I was even in school, and accused me of cheating when I studied for a test. I would tell them I've been able to do well financially despite their efforts, that they can go XXXX themselves, and the only thing that got me through the 80s were the hopes and dreams of a nuclear apocalypse. I looked in to invalidating a HS diploma, and earning a GED, but that is apparently now allowed. I would rather erase any record I went there, than ask them for proof of it.  All I ever wanted was to have a regular life, with a college degree as Step 1.  You get a degree, a job, get married, have kids, and grow old. Instead, it's been one long battle from Day 0.  Well, I don't think this is going to work.

Get the Pierpont BOG AAS degree before applying to UMPI. I don't know if Pierpont requires a high school diploma.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • pluggingalong
(09-21-2022, 06:00 AM)rachel83az Wrote: I'm not bjcheung77, but I think I can answer most of these questions. 

Your answers are better than mine, as it's more detailed and longer too...

(09-21-2022, 04:45 AM)pluggingalong Wrote: There is a lot of information encoded here, I'm not sure what it all means.  I had never heard of the "BOG AAS", it seems to be a "Board of Governors" Associates Degree offered by Pierpont College (which I had also never heard of). Is the purpose of this to merge my various credits in to one Associates "block", and then use that "block" of credits to skip ahead at another school that offers a Bachelors Degree?  What is the purpose of the BOG AAS? 

I think the idea here is to have an Associate's in a "technical" field, then you could get a Bachelor's in a more creative field. This could work well for a career in web design. Also, getting a Pierpont degree transfers well to UMPI. It's possible to fulfill UMPI's GEC (gen ed) requirements by taking the right courses for the Pierpont degree. There's a page about that on the wiki here: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Pi...egree_Plan

*Ding, Ding* Yes, sending all your credits to Pierpont would consolidate everything and allow you to graduate by taking some remaining alternative credits with Sophia.org - Ultimately, all of these credits would be transferred into UMPI.

(09-21-2022, 04:45 AM)pluggingalong Wrote: What is the purpose of taking Sophia courses for the BOG AAS, just so I don't have to take them at Pierpont in a classroom?

Sophia courses are faster, easier, and cheaper than just about any other source around. Students with 0 credits are able to complete a Pierpont BOG AAS Associate in as little as 1 month by using Sophia. Going the traditional route can take years.

Sophia.org courses are just that, you get to graduate faster and have these transferred to UMPI.  My suggestion also is, if you decide to, you can take the Coursera/TADA offerings such as UX Design, IBM Full Stack Developer, and more...

(09-21-2022, 04:45 AM)pluggingalong Wrote: Would I apply for the BOG AAS to find out what  classes remained on the AAS, then take them at Sophia, and then re-apply at Pierpont and just get the BOG AAS for applying?

There is no need to apply multiple times. We know the requirements, which you can see here: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Pierpont_C%26TC As long as you have 60+ credits and meet the (minimal) requirements, you qualify for the BOG AAS. Apply, send in any credits you currently have, then talk to Nancy Parks to see what requirements, if any, still remain. We can help you fill those requirements. Your degree will remain open at Pierpont while you complete and transfer in any courses that might remain.

By following the wiki, compare what is needed and your previous college credits, complete remaining electives with Sophia.org and when you have over 60, you may want to do more credits... apply to Pierpont, send previous transcripts and graduate.  Pierpont is a good place also to credit bank/store these ACE alternative credits as well.

(09-21-2022, 04:45 AM)pluggingalong Wrote: I don't know what any of this means: "AALS at UMPI, add the degree and forget it, you need to then decide on either a BABA PM & IS or a BLS MIS with another minor such as Management or two."

"AALS at UMPI" appears to be the UMPI Associates degree in Liberal Arts, add and forget a degree to it?  Would I not already have the BOG AAS? Why do I need another Associates degree? 

bjcheung77 is a big fan of getting multiple Associate degrees in different subjects, especially when those degrees are "free". The AALS at UMPI is free when you get it in conjunction with a Bachelor's degree. The requirements will be filled in automatically. As for why you'd want BOTH the AAS and the AA, some employers may only view AA or AS degrees as valid. They may not think that an AAS fills the right requirements for being an Associate degree, at least not for their purposes. For most people, especially once you get a Bachelor's degree, it shouldn't matter. But, it's free, so why not?

Not only that, for the BOG AAS, you have an emphasis in Info Systems.  AALS is a liberal studies, you can have an emphasis or concentration in General Business.  You can ladder up to UMPI to get a BABA Project Management & Info Sys or get the BLS with a triple minor.  You now have "specific minors you're specializing in".  Here's a spreadsheet and post for review: 300/400 level

(09-21-2022, 04:45 AM)pluggingalong Wrote: What is "BABA PM & IS"? 

Business Administration in Project Management & Information Systems  

(09-21-2022, 04:45 AM)pluggingalong Wrote: I think "BLS MIS" is the UMPI "BLS in Management Information Systems", and you are suggesting a minor in "Management", and possibly another minor? 

Yes. MIS is the minor.

(09-21-2022, 04:45 AM)pluggingalong Wrote: Why do I need a minor, or two minors?

All BLS degrees at UMPI require at least one minor. Because you also need a certain number of UL credits outside of your "main" minor, it's usually easiest to get two minors. It looks better on a resume, too.

(09-21-2022, 04:45 AM)pluggingalong Wrote: Is the purpose of combining all these different things from different places being done in an effort to save time or money?

A bit, yes.  

Compared to the traditional way of doing a degree - Save energy, money, time, and have a better ROI/Value added to boot... I usually get people to work on 3 things, Certs (Coursera/TADA), Degree (UMPI Bachelors), and Experience (You've already got this one covered!).

(09-21-2022, 04:45 AM)pluggingalong Wrote: I saved up a decent amount of school money, and stopped working, so I could optimize for what best fit my personality.  I don't want to waste resources, but I am willing to sacrifice some money for simplicity.

If you don't want to bother with the potential resume-booster of the BOG AAS, you can just go straight to UMPI. That would be the simplest route. Just make sure you at least have the GEC requirements filled first. Easiest route to that is Sophia + Study.com for the lab science (if you don't already have it from elsewhere).
https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/UM...quivalents

Sometimes, the easiest/simplest route looks more complicated at first. Sophia (and possibly Study.com) + UMPI really is simpler and easier than pure UMPI. Pierpont is just a bonus that you'll fill out on the way to UMPI. Since it's free anyway, you might as well take it.

For your BOG AAS and the AALS, there are no extra work involved.  You're going to take the Sophia.org and UMPI courses anyways, the Sophia.org will "complete" the BOG AAS requirements.  The UMPI courses you take will complete the AALS requirements.  You get to show off to whoever you want the extra two Associates or put it up on your wall... Voila!

(09-21-2022, 04:45 AM)pluggingalong Wrote: It sounded like getting the BOG AAS was a good step to merge a bunch of weird classes in to a single Associates Degree, and then use that as a foundation to get a BS degree, but I got lost with the 2nd Associates degree, "adding and forgetting", and multiple minors.

Almost no schools will take Associate degrees as block credit transfers, unless the two schools have a prior agreement to do so. Getting the BOG AAS would be purely so you can get a different Area of Emphasis (minor) than your Bachelor's degree. It can look better on a resume that way.

The reason I suggest the extra AALS is because you'll be getting a liberal studies AA, whatever course you take and place in there can be reviewed later for graduate school, it doesn't have to be a specific concentration or emphasis either, but I would like something for the BOG AAS such as Info Systems.

(09-21-2022, 05:32 PM)ss20ts Wrote:
(09-21-2022, 05:25 PM)pluggingalong Wrote: The UMPI application process is going to require proof of High School graduation since I have less than 60 credits to transfer.  I hated High School and graduated with the lowest grade possible. I don't think I am going to be able to call the old school and ask them for anything. If I did call them, I would end up telling them how 35 years ago which teachers laughed in my face, threw my assignments in the trashcan, told me I had no chance to pass tests, mocked me publicly, asked me what was wrong with me, asked me why I was even in school, and accused me of cheating when I studied for a test. I would tell them I've been able to do well financially despite their efforts, that they can go XXXX themselves, and the only thing that got me through the 80s were the hopes and dreams of a nuclear apocalypse. I looked in to invalidating a HS diploma, and earning a GED, but that is apparently now allowed. I would rather erase any record I went there, than ask them for proof of it.  All I ever wanted was to have a regular life, with a college degree as Step 1.  You get a degree, a job, get married, have kids, and grow old. Instead, it's been one long battle from Day 0.  Well, I don't think this is going to work.

Get the Pierpont BOG AAS degree before applying to UMPI. I don't know if Pierpont requires a high school diploma.

@pluggingalong, Patience my friend.  We're here to help, I do things a little differently, and you don't need a high school diploma as you'll be using the Pierpont BOG AAS as entry to UMPI.  In fact, you're using the older credits + Sophia.org to get you past the 90 credit transfer to UMPI, bypassing previous High School grade requirements.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • Pikachu, pluggingalong

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  University of Wisconsin - Flexible Program (BSBA Degree) KanekiGirl99 2 271 03-16-2024, 02:45 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  PUG has removed some master's degree programs from ExcelTrack RbxFunRocks 28 1,044 03-09-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: PositiveBelgae
  Name Brand, RA, State School Degree - Penn State World PreLawCoastie 7 1,087 03-02-2024, 07:56 PM
Last Post: PreLawCoastie
  University of Wisconsin has a self-paced, competency-based program MikeHez 28 5,689 02-25-2024, 01:54 PM
Last Post: ItsNeverTheLionsYear
  TESU BA psychology - need help with degree plan amleigh 17 839 12-16-2023, 09:25 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Texas A&M University-Commerce competency based degree goldendoodle101 61 14,981 12-14-2023, 05:06 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Are there any online colleges with recorded or live video lectures? whiverem 15 968 11-17-2023, 08:57 PM
Last Post: whiverem
  Accelerate Newlane degree with unaccredited degree? Pinko64 5 632 10-31-2023, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Pinko64
Big Grin Degree Plan for SNHU BSCS AND/OR TESU BACS Request suzycupcake 10 1,236 06-24-2023, 01:50 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Is it possible to get a bachelor's degree in anything with mostly Sophia, etc? whiverem 19 2,257 06-20-2023, 01:16 PM
Last Post: ss20ts