Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sending Acclaim/Credly to WGU?
(04-22-2021, 09:35 AM)Remdaddy Wrote: Just an FYI for those looking to Transfer ACE credits to WGU.

Well after running round and round with WGU for the past couple of months about ACE credits, I have the FINAL answer from them.

They DO NOT accept ACE credits from a Credly transcript because they do not list a grade.   I pointed out that you must obtain a C or better to receive the ACE credit, but seems WGU is not interested in that.  Even though they do not list a grade for their classes-Just a B minimum.  
I was informed it must be an original transcript from where you took the class with a grade.   I was able to send the Sophia credits through parchment but I'm just out of Luck for my ALEXS collage Algebra credit.  I may just take the class again through Sophia.

Kinds Regards,
R

I've seen an old ACE transcript, and I don't think it provided a grade then either, so that's a strange change.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(04-22-2021, 09:35 AM)Remdaddy Wrote: Just an FYI for those looking to Transfer ACE credits to WGU.

Well after running round and round with WGU for the past couple of months about ACE credits, I have the FINAL answer from them.

They DO NOT accept ACE credits from a Credly transcript because they do not list a grade.   I pointed out that you must obtain a C or better to receive the ACE credit, but seems WGU is not interested in that.  Even though they do not list a grade for their classes-Just a B minimum.  
I was informed it must be an original transcript from where you took the class with a grade.   I was able to send the Sophia credits through parchment but I'm just out of Luck for my ALEXS collage Algebra credit.  I may just take the class again through Sophia.

Kinds Regards,
R

Well that's lovely... Thanks for sharing at least. Smile

Kinds Regards,
R

Hi, were Sophia courses that were passed with a C accepted by WGU?

Kinds Regards,
R

Dammit. This is my exact situation, even down to ALEKS College Algebra.
Current: WGU BS, Cybersecurity and Information Assurance (082/122 credits)
Done: Pierpont AAS, Board of Governors: Information Systems emphasis (awarded Dec 2022)
@raekwon, Just an FYI, I updated a post in your thread - https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid370475
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • raekwon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems getting WGU to accept Credly/ACE transcripts? raekwon 10 3,139 07-19-2022, 12:05 PM
Last Post: raekwon