Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share some "Short Cuts" that you know.
sgloer Wrote:The "backspace" key as a shortcut has limited use because it typically won't work when your cursor is inside of a textbox.

From my experience, pressing "ALT+LEFT_ARROW" is the guaranteed way to go back on your browser regardless of what your cursor is doing.

So when I'm playing around with the test-engine, I don't like to take my hands off the keyboard either, so if I absolutely have to go back one screen, I'll use ALT+LEFT ARROW to go back, and then CTRL+R to refresh...
ABOVE QUOTE Pasted from another thread http://www.instantcertonline.com/forums/...php4?t=104

You can learn more than just info to take exams when you read a gazillion pages of posts. You can learn how to save yourself carpal tunnel surgery!!!

I am just learning some more short cuts that my husband printed off a short cut list. And these were not on my list.
Here is one: ALT + 155 is the ¢ Really like that one ALOT!!!!

Any other great ones? (Anyone) Thank you in advance!
~ X ~

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Anyone Willing to Share their Portfolio Example Saharapost 0 736 07-13-2014, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Saharapost
  Good paying career with short, online training. sanantone 9 1,661 07-26-2013, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Pre-Test Playlist – Music – Share Yours! Jonathan Whatley 6 1,342 12-28-2012, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Bibby
  Funny Kindergarten story I had to share! april004 6 2,288 03-14-2011, 08:52 AM
Last Post: april004