Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signing in to myEdison
Maybe a silly question, but I tried searching the forum and could not find an answer.

How do I sign into myEdison/moodle? I can access OSS with no problem but when I put my username as firstname.lastname (used in OSS) and the password it does not allow me to sign in. The emails regarding my TECEP did not give me any information on a separate sign-in.
MBA- WGU, in progress 2018
BSBA- TESU, Sep. 2017

Make sure you're including "students\firstname.lastname" for your username. I don't think OSS required the students part, but myEdison does.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
jsd Wrote:Make sure you're including "students\firstname.lastname" for your username. I don't think OSS required the students part, but myEdison does.

Yep.

That's exactly the difference.
Angel 
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies Thomas Edison State University 2018
Cert in Emergency Management -
Three Rivers CC 2017
Cert in Basic Police Ed - Walters State CC 1996

Current Goal: new job
Working on: securing funding I don't have to pay back for a Masters.
Up Next: Toying with Masters Programs
Finished: First Degree

Older Experience with: PLA / Portfolios, RPNow, Proctor U, ACE, NCCRS, DAVAR Academy (formerly Tor), Straighterline, TESU, Ed4Credit, Study.com, The Institutes, Kaplan, ALEKS, FEMA IS, NFA IS, brick & mortar community colleges, LOTS of vocational schools...

My list of academic courses:
link

jsd Wrote:Make sure you're including "students\firstname.lastname" for your username. I don't think OSS required the students part, but myEdison does.

Thanks. I was able to get into myEdison with this. Now I am trying to get into the Moodle Room. I read the message about what to do if it prompts you for credentials and followed the instructions:
-in the first box I put my firstname.lastname
-in the second and third boxes I put my first initial, last name and university ID as instructed. It did not take. Does the capitalization of your name make a difference? I tried capitalizing my initials and putting them in lowercase and neither one would take.

Never mind Smile I was able to access it by pressing the sign in manually link. Will leave this on the board if anyone else experiences the same problem.
MBA- WGU, in progress 2018
BSBA- TESU, Sep. 2017

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU and MyEdison Zachcleigh 3 1,070 03-19-2017, 02:32 PM
Last Post: swalke321
  TESU myEdison/OSS showing different evaluations ALRS 3 882 08-09-2016, 09:18 PM
Last Post: ALRS
  TECEP Grades in myEdison cbosdell 5 921 06-25-2016, 08:43 PM
Last Post: cbosdell
  Non-TESC student signing up for TECEP horns 4 737 09-18-2015, 11:59 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESC myEdison planned outage Mar. 23-24th, with workaround link PaintTheSunset 0 532 03-20-2015, 07:25 PM
Last Post: PaintTheSunset
  Signing up for TESC; test time frame starlinghunter 1 507 06-11-2013, 08:39 PM
Last Post: gettingitdone