Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So far so Good....
Well today was the last day for my capstone course at TESC, and the best part of it all is that I earned an "A" in the course. Pending any issues with TESC, and I don't foresee any, that should be the last class to get my BSAST awarded in June. From what I understand the course will be added to my academic evaluation around May 8th and it should say all credits have been fulfilled. TESC has told me over the phone since I started this course in February that I should be set for June graduation as long as I applied on time, and I did. I don't want to get too excited until I have paperwork showing that I earned the degree, but per my academic evaluation I should not have anymore classes to take, TESC advisers have told me all I should have to do is take the capstone, I paid all tuition and associated fees...... so I hope I am there. Naturally when I do get paperwork affirming that the degree has been earned I will post my celebratory post for that occasion, until then this post is my outlet for my excitement. YAY I JUST ACED THE CAPSTONE!!!!!
A.A.S. IN RESPIRATORY CARE (LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE): 2007
A.A. IN SOCIAL SCIENCE (LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE): 2015
B.S.A.S.T IN RESPIRATORY CARE (TESU) 2015
Yea!:hurray:
Nice, congrats....what next?
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html
Way to go!!cheersmate
TESU BSBA General Mgmt 6/10/16 Wink
TESU: TECEP Public Relations Thought & Practice - 82
Penn Foster: Financial Mgmt 94, International Business 97, Strategic Mgmt 98, Corporate Finance 99, Consumer Behavior 95, Human Resource Mgmt 99
Saylor: Business Law & Ethics 82, Corporate Communication 76, Principles of Marketing 72
Sophia: Intro to Sociology 90, Conflict Resolution 87, Project Mgmt 88
Straighterline: Principles of Mgmt 94, Organizational Behavior 88, American Government 92
The Institutes: Ethics and the CPU Code of Professional Conduct (free 2 CR)

COSC - Associate of Science Honors General Studies 2014
COSC - Cornerstone - A
Straighterline: Into to Religions A, Business Ethics B, West. Civ. I B, Intro to Env. Science B
CLEP: A&I Literature - 69
smf6824 Wrote:Well today was the last day for my capstone course at TESC, and the best part of it all is that I earned an "A" in the course. Pending any issues with TESC, and I don't foresee any, that should be the last class to get my BSAST awarded in June. From what I understand the course will be added to my academic evaluation around May 8th and it should say all credits have been fulfilled. TESC has told me over the phone since I started this course in February that I should be set for June graduation as long as I applied on time, and I did. I don't want to get too excited until I have paperwork showing that I earned the degree, but per my academic evaluation I should not have anymore classes to take, TESC advisers have told me all I should have to do is take the capstone, I paid all tuition and associated fees...... so I hope I am there. Naturally when I do get paperwork affirming that the degree has been earned I will post my celebratory post for that occasion, until then this post is my outlet for my excitement. YAY I JUST ACED THE CAPSTONE!!!!!

That is very awesome! Congratulations. I love reliving this experience with other people. I can still remember the utter elation!
Don't miss out on something great just because it might also be difficult.

Road traveled: AA (2013) > BS (2014) > MS (2016) > Doctorate (2024)

If God hadn't been there for me, I never would have made it. Psalm 94:16-19
whoop whoop! That's fantastic news! And congratulations on your capstone!!
rebel100 Wrote:Nice, congrats....what next?

If everything works out, I will probably take the summer off because my brain kind of hurts. Afterwards I do plan on going to graduate school, not exactly sure for what. I am considering everything from a MBA to MPA and even MPH. I will probably try for a graduate certificate first that hopefully will fall into one of those degree programs, so I have to research cost and transfer issues. If it seems like the graduate schools I want to go to require the GRE or GMAT I will take that as soon as possible; however, if they don't then I will not waste my money or time. If I get bored during the summer I will take a specialty credential for my field just to enhance career prospects and knowledge. No matter what I do plan on seeking higher education because I have all intention of utilizing my GI Bill until it is depleted. Either way I am getting too excited, I must hold off on the excitement until I get the degree in hand. Thanks everyone for the congrats.
A.A.S. IN RESPIRATORY CARE (LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE): 2007
A.A. IN SOCIAL SCIENCE (LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE): 2015
B.S.A.S.T IN RESPIRATORY CARE (TESU) 2015
Wow! Congratulations. I hope you post again when you can shout "I'm done" without all of the qualifications. I feel like I should write, "Congratulations if all the small print is complied with!"
TESU BSBA - GM, September 2015

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." -- Earl Nightingale, radio personality and motivational speaker

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Masters programs are a good fit to transfer to from TESC? Doctor H 9 2,743 09-23-2017, 12:01 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  ASNSM Biology from TESU - BS Natural Sciences (Biology) from Excelsior - Good plan? Silly_Me 3 1,961 08-31-2017, 10:15 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Can somebody give me a good plan for a business degree through one of the big three? Jwheels27 4 1,420 07-05-2017, 12:15 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  What's a good price for actual, graded college courses? Silly_Me 13 1,844 06-10-2017, 10:48 PM
Last Post: keepsingin
  TESU Residency Waiver good for 1 year from payment date Aurelius 8 1,246 03-31-2017, 11:01 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  pretty good review from excelsior. more questions?? rockbust 11 2,254 06-20-2016, 03:12 PM
Last Post: rockbust
  Good review for Liberal Arts Mathematics tsimmns 3 660 04-13-2016, 04:16 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A good first stop for potential TESC students Prloko 7 1,176 05-14-2015, 01:40 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  do I have any good options? Ready to start making plans! yb1 2 667 01-15-2015, 11:19 PM
Last Post: yb1
  Excelsior. Good College? Anyone Liked/Hated It? Christopher 34 2,468 01-10-2015, 03:17 PM
Last Post: sanantone