Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Typing Spanish Accents
Does anyone know if I can copy and paste Spanish accents on the final
You need to change your keyboard for Spanish. That’s what I did
I would suggest trying out US International layout. It's nearly identical to the standard US layout, except accents are easier to type. For instance, to type ñ, you would type ~ which won't show up immediately and then you immediately type n, and the computer puts the two together as ñ. á is ' and then a. à is ` and then a. And so on and so forth. Once you get used to it, it's very easy to use.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 2 users Like rachel83az's post:
  • danyelln, Ideas
Can you just hold down the letter and the accent options will populate? That's what I did last month.
I know that the Spanish 1 first 3 exams are not proctored but was wondering if they are open book
CLEP - 7 Courses, Study.com - 11 Courses, Sophia - 15 Courses, CSM Learn, INSTANTCERT - Spanish I, Coursera - Google Data Analytics Certificate.

UMPI Double major BA Accounting, BABA Project Management. 2023

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
(10-19-2021, 03:35 AM)rachel83az Wrote: I would suggest trying out US International layout. It's nearly identical to the standard US layout, except accents are easier to type. For instance, to type ñ, you would type ~ which won't show up immediately and then you immediately type n, and the computer puts the two together as ñ. á is ' and then a. à is ` and then a. And so on and so forth. Once you get used to it, it's very easy to use.

I know it´s just a random example, but in Spanish, all the accents are ´, you never have it the other way, so don´t even consider it, forget about it´s existence.

canción
revolución
tensión
(01-12-2022, 01:27 PM)MrPanda Wrote:
(10-19-2021, 03:35 AM)rachel83az Wrote: I would suggest trying out US International layout. It's nearly identical to the standard US layout, except accents are easier to type. For instance, to type ñ, you would type ~ which won't show up immediately and then you immediately type n, and the computer puts the two together as ñ. á is ' and then a. à is ` and then a. And so on and so forth. Once you get used to it, it's very easy to use.

I know it´s just a random example, but in Spanish, all the accents are ´, you never have it the other way, so don´t even consider it, forget about it´s existence.

canción
revolución
tensión

if you press and hold on the letter such as i or n it will become í or ñ in the course
CLEP - 7 Courses, Study.com - 11 Courses, Sophia - 15 Courses, CSM Learn, INSTANTCERT - Spanish I, Coursera - Google Data Analytics Certificate.

UMPI Double major BA Accounting, BABA Project Management. 2023

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Oh yes, I only wanted to mention to the people studying, to not think about using `, since all words use ´.
I always forget which language uses what. Italian uses ` for almost everything. Except E can have ´ sometimes. One of these days, I will remember which accent is Italian and which is Spanish! Big Grin
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CLEP Spanish advice? Stanislav 8 488 01-31-2024, 08:52 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  InstantCertCredit - Spanish - ACE Changes uncoolbilly 45 5,328 07-26-2022, 11:44 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Exclamation Bring Back Spanish - at least until the end of 2022 uncoolbilly 8 1,344 07-24-2022, 01:34 PM
Last Post: uncoolbilly
  Other options for Instantcert Spanish? IceSparkle 16 3,208 07-19-2022, 04:37 AM
Last Post: SevenSister
  IC - Spanish CCCC 13 3,026 04-04-2022, 08:00 PM
Last Post: uncapentin
  InstantCert InstantCREDIT Spanish I Course Review OldManOfTheSea 29 7,545 03-01-2022, 11:46 AM
Last Post: uncapentin
  Spanish I on Credly evanmonast 2 1,109 01-31-2022, 02:54 PM
Last Post: evanmonast
  Has anyone taken the Spanish course course? harrit 4 1,364 10-14-2021, 12:54 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Spanish CLEP in 3 months; Need a 50 Please Help! Question at bottom! therealgageb 8 3,200 10-20-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: alab21
  Instant Cert Spanish 1 acmh1211 3 1,772 07-28-2020, 11:33 PM
Last Post: acmh1211