Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Specific Exam Feedback
WANTED: YOUR SPECIFIC EXAM FEEDBACK!

Greetings IC-Forum-Classroom -

I am reaching out to any and all IC Forum Members and InstantCert Flashcard Subscribers for their help, aid, and assistance by providing YOUR own Specific Exam Feedback for any exams that you have taken.

WHY?

Because as important as our InstantCert Flashcards are as a proven method and study tool for success, your input can also be equally invaluable to our growing number of students.

If you're already an InstantCert member and do not have access, then you NEED to go to Sign in to InstantCert Academy. AFTER you log in, you will be prompted for your FORUM username and password.

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Please post YOUR Specific Exam Feedback today and pass on what you have learned and just how to succeed!

Thanks!

[Image: FEEDBACK16151096_s123RF060813pD.jpg]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
------------------------
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
I can tell you when I was testing, the specific exam feedback folders were SO HELPFUL and useful. Yes, please post your feedback!!
Jennifer
10-year member

MS Applied Nutrition, 2014 Canisius College, NY
Premed/Prenursing Sciences, 2011 Ocean County College, NJ
BA Social Science, 2008 Thomas Edison State University, NJ
AA General Studies, 2008 Thomas Edison State University, NJ
AOS Culinary Arts,1990 Culinary Institute of America, NY

Homeschooling for College Credit
[-] The following 1 user Likes cookderosa's post:
  • triumph
Hello, I have almost completed my course and I am still unsure that I am prepared to take the actual CLEP Exam at my local college.I have 12 assignments and I have been getting anywhere from 50%-60% on all my scores. Is that good enough to pass the actual CLEP EXAM?
Is there a way in your system to back and view all of my scores for each assignment??
What is the suggested passing score that I should be getting on all of these assignments to be able to pass the actual CLEP EXAM?
Also how many assignments should I be doing weekly?

I would appreciate some feed back.
A pass on CLEP is a 50, or approximately 66% correct. I would recommend Peterson's practice exams; they are $20.00 for a set of three full-length exams, but cheaper than a retry on the exam after a failure! They are significantly harder than the actual exam, so I accept scores above 55%, and I have passed both of the exams that I have already taken!
Does anyone have any exam feed back for the following Saylor Courses?
I am taking them now, and want to do the exams at the end of the month.

1) Business Statistics
2) Business Law
3) Calculus I
4) Corporate Communications
5) Intro to Comp Science I (Java)
6) Intro to Western Political Thought
7) Principles of Management
8) Principles of Marketing

Thanks, Just looking to see if there was/were anything "funky".
Otherwise, I'll just review the quizzes and practice tests until I think I'm good.
Done: TESU ASNSM Biology, ASBA/BSBA (ACBSP Accredited in 2017)
Working on: TESU BA Computer Science (June 2019 graduation...)
Deferred: **Deciding on several Masters/PHD programs**

2018 BALS and BSBA Spreadsheet using mainly SL/Study.com (post# 27,28)
The Basic Approach | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Review Beginners Guide sticky for info on TESU BALS/BSBA in 4 months (post #16)~
~Note: Read Wiki guide links for TESU equivalency - CLEP/DSST/SL/Study.com, etc~
How do I find specific Exam Feed back on world religions on here? I see posts that say that mfu's are the best I can't find anything from anyone
have you subscribed to InstaCert already?
In Progress: MS Cybersecurity, Georgia Tech (2021?)
BS IT Security, Western Governors University, 2018
BA Psychology, Thomas Edison State University, 2016
AA Sociology, Chaffey College, 2015
IT Industry Certs: CCNA Security, CCNA, CCENT, Linux+,
   LPIC-1, Security+, Network+, Project+, A+, & CIW SDA.

View all of my earned credits on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
I just completed the CLEP Biology exam and I would suggest asking your testing center what the date version of the testing software they are using. I studied the 2016 version of Biology CLEP and did not find the College Board test packet helpful for the test itself. I had better reference material with InstantCert flash cards and with Free-CLEP-Prep.com.

I ended up with a 43 and passing is a 50. The test questions did NOT resemble the test packet from College Board. I was hugely disappointed because I studied over a month using the College Board materials, and Khan Academy, and InstantCert. The question bank did not resemble the questions from the study material so I would recommend finding a syllabus for biology I and II from a reliable college resource, the textbook used for the college resource, and test yourself on the questions in the textbook.
I took U.S. History One a while back, before I was using instantCert. I got a 47 (only three away from the passing score) using College Board materials. Unfortunately, I found that the college board studying materials did not match the questions on the test at all. So now I am using instantCert, and I am going to try this clep test again. Using instantCert I feel like I'm getting better everyday, and I remember questions on the test being very similar to the instantCert flashcards.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chemistry CLEP Exam Scoring JohnnyHeck 2 54 7 hours ago
Last Post: cookderosa
  Management Test Battery (MTB) Exam? Merlin 6 156 02-15-2019, 12:28 PM
Last Post: mysonx3
  BACS Degree Plan - Please Provide Feedback Zataralos 4 203 02-13-2019, 11:19 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
Information The DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, and more! jsd 0 1,023 02-06-2019, 08:10 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Updated Easiest Exam Thread-Everybody List Exams Taken with a 60+ Score Using Only IC steelers 375 117,389 12-22-2018, 06:20 PM
Last Post: DAH
  CLEP Exam Ranking Bachinayr 37 1,398 12-07-2018, 12:14 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Cheap graded credits? School-specific ok Ideas 1 253 11-08-2018, 11:42 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Will a Challenge Exam from community college transfer to TESU? docmarvin 11 485 10-28-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Exam Resources (newbies READ this) (And before asking a question, USE SEARCH FEATURE) libartsmgr 127 99,844 10-24-2018, 07:57 AM
Last Post: rsmith1999
Question ProctorU - what happens if your internet disconnects during an exam? Kelly Green 4 628 09-10-2018, 08:14 AM
Last Post: zzzz24