Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Splain yer picture
Sunshine Wrote:I wish there was a clever story behind this, but the truth is, a friend of mine sent me this pic and it cracked me up. Still makes me laugh when I see it. Big Grin I hear there are Sith Squirrels floating around online too...
It is indeed a comical edit! A larger version can be found here if anyone wants to see the Jedi Squirrels in all their glory.
[SIZE="1"]American Government (68) ~ Analyzing & Interpreting Literature (70) ~ Art of the Western World (72) ~ Astronomy (66) ~ ENG407: Chaucer (A) ~ Civil War & Reconstruction (69) ~ College Algebra (62) ~ College Mathematics (73) ~ College Writing (A) ~ English Composition with Essay (59) ~ GRE Literature in English (610/73%tile) ~ Humanities (75) ~ Introduction to Business (62) ~ Introduction to Computing (459) ~ Introduction to Educational Psychology (72) ~ Introduction to World Religions (478) ~ Introductory Psychology (74) ~ Money & Banking (48) ~ Research & Writing (A) ~ Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (68) ~ ENG 310: Short Stories (A) ~ Introductory Sociology (77) ~ Social Sciences & History (76) ~ Technical Writing (67) ~ US History I (69) ~ US History II (64) ~ Western Civilization I (76) ~ Western Civilization II (65) Western Europe Since 1945 (65) ~ Exam Feedback

Total Credits: 121 ~ DONE: Literature in English BA from Excelsior College[/SIZE]
ShotoJuku Wrote:That's the proverbial "once in a blue moon" however the moon doesn't actually turn blue.

LOL! hilarious
-Andrew T.
[SIZE="1"]
Finished: 120 credits! [BSBA Thomas Edison State College] See my degree plan here.
[/SIZE]
Now Available for Amazon Kindle: How to Test Out of Your First Year of College (And More)
Ruddigore Wrote:It is indeed a comical edit! A larger version can be found here if anyone wants to see the Jedi Squirrels in all their glory.

That was funny! I can just see squirrels doing that, fighting over their territory. You should post a photo, maybe that graduation one (hmmmm).

Remember this photo? Grandma and Grandpa's New Mexico dirt under the pecan trees. They needed to be watered a bit. I took the photo looking down on my feet.
[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="4"]Margo
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"][B][B]"By endurance, we conquer"[/B][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"] [SIZE="1"] ~ Sir Ernest Shackleton[/SIZE][/SIZE]
for a total of 18

CLEP done through 2010:
U.S. History II (66)
Analyzing & Interpreting Lit (70)
Introduction to Sociology (71)
Social Sciences & History (70)
College Mathematics (57) :o

Hoped for end result before arthritis sets in:
BA in Art, Liberal Studies, or Humanities[/SIZE]
Mine is of me holding a boompole, with a microphone on it, for a film some friends of mine are working on. In the Claw's Grasp Movie Site.

This is extreme low budget- almost no budget-barely existent budget, so my dad and I made the boompole out of a paint pole, a paint pad, a shockmount, and a dollar's worth of bolts and nuts.

And I'm thinking about Intro to Marketing as I hold the pole (j/k!)
Benjamin:nopity:

[SIZE="1"]CLEP
Analyzing & Interpreting Literature 63
Information Systems and Computer Applications 51
History of the United States I 62
History of the United States II 58
College Mathematics 63
Introductory Sociology 54
English Composition with Essay 59
Freshman College Composition 67
Western Civilization I 60
Western Civilization II 51
Humanities 62
American Literature 56
English Literature 62

DSST
Introduction to World Religions 432
Astronomy 50
Technical Writing 56
Civil War and Reconstruction 56
A History of the Vietnam War 63
Western Europe since 1945 53
Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union 49
General Anthropology 51
Personal Finance 418
Introduction to Law Enforcement 51
Modern Middle East 52

I've graduated! 9/9/2011[/SIZE]
LatinTea Wrote:How did you find the larger photo?
I Googled "Jedi Squirrels," as I rightly expected that there would be few other results. Big Grin

I haven't found a satisfactory Avatar Photograph. Perhaps I haven't looked hard enough.
[SIZE="1"]American Government (68) ~ Analyzing & Interpreting Literature (70) ~ Art of the Western World (72) ~ Astronomy (66) ~ ENG407: Chaucer (A) ~ Civil War & Reconstruction (69) ~ College Algebra (62) ~ College Mathematics (73) ~ College Writing (A) ~ English Composition with Essay (59) ~ GRE Literature in English (610/73%tile) ~ Humanities (75) ~ Introduction to Business (62) ~ Introduction to Computing (459) ~ Introduction to Educational Psychology (72) ~ Introduction to World Religions (478) ~ Introductory Psychology (74) ~ Money & Banking (48) ~ Research & Writing (A) ~ Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (68) ~ ENG 310: Short Stories (A) ~ Introductory Sociology (77) ~ Social Sciences & History (76) ~ Technical Writing (67) ~ US History I (69) ~ US History II (64) ~ Western Civilization I (76) ~ Western Civilization II (65) Western Europe Since 1945 (65) ~ Exam Feedback

Total Credits: 121 ~ DONE: Literature in English BA from Excelsior College[/SIZE]
I was really unimaginative and stuck a still from LOTR here...
I love Arwen though, she's awesome.
My best friend actually calls me by an Elfin name, and a lot of people tell me that I remind them of an elf, so I thought it was appropriate (although a bit uncreative). Wink
I should put up a different picture of an elf that I drew or one of me in my debate round...now that would be epic.
Jedi squirrels are awesome, now that I have discovered them! Smile
Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see.
C. S. Lewis

~Passed: CLEP A&I Literature, Introductory Psychology, US History 1, US History 2, English Comp w/ Essay, American Literature, English Literature, Social Sciences & History, Humanities, Introductory Sociology, Human Growth & Development, Educational Psychology, Western Civilizations I,
In the queue:
CLEP-College Mathematics, Western Civilization 2, Natural Sciences, Spanish, Principles Of Management, Principles of Marketing-
Dantes: Introduction to Computing, Introduction to World Religions, Technical Writing, Principles Of Public Speaking
Elizabeth Wrote:I should put up a different picture of an elf that I drew or one of me in my debate round...now that would be epic.
Haha, I can definitely relate. Drawing pictures during the 2AR is particularly tempting. I'm afraid no masterpieces have emerged from this occasional practice, however.

Mine is of a horse and I am hoping it shows up. boo hoo.. it is not showing up. Not sure what i am doing wrongSad.. ah never mind I figured it out.

peace123
Ruddigore Wrote:Haha, I can definitely relate. Drawing pictures during the 2AR is particularly tempting. I'm afraid no masterpieces have emerged from this occasional practice, however.

Yeah, i know what you mean. Ususally i would just take a nap
me = Cool
cr: 63
Elizabeth Wrote:I was really unimaginative and stuck a still from LOTR here...
I love Arwen though, she's awesome.
My best friend actually calls me by an Elfin name, and a lot of people tell me that I remind them of an elf, so I thought it was appropriate (although a bit uncreative).

Do you speak elvish?
Namarie*

*That was just to show off. I really know NO elvish by heart; all i do know is from the books, their appendices, the movies' subtitles, and the LOTR musical; sorry if i conveyed any intelligence to that point
me = Cool
cr: 63

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  little picture pcs 1 904 12-04-2008, 05:21 PM
Last Post: HawkGuy
  Public Profile Picture - PPP ShotoJuku 15 3,244 03-14-2008, 06:52 AM
Last Post: ShotoJuku