Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strategic management tecep under review!
Zachcleigh Wrote:registered.... Was auto enrolled into the tes 100 course as well though...

You can just not pay for the cornerstone, and it will sit there in your account.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Only 20 spots left open for the March Term for this TECEP!
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
I sent a question to the testing office as I'm currently registered for the TECEP:

Will this impact my ability to re-take the exam in future terms if I do not pass on my first try?

I received this response:

Absolutely not, at this time there will be no other impact to students, other then the missing Test Description on the website.

Good luck on your exam.
Some Body
Associate Director
Office of Test Administration

So perhaps we are panicking for nothing.
Aurelius Wrote:I sent a question to the testing office as I'm currently registered for the TECEP:

Will this impact my ability to re-take the exam in future terms if I do not pass on my first try?

I received this response:

Absolutely not, at this time there will be no other impact to students, other then the missing Test Description on the website.

Good luck on your exam.
Some Body
Associate Director
Office of Test Administration

So perhaps we are panicking for nothing.

Missing test description is going to make it hard to study for, thankfully I got some notes and someone gave some great links to flashcards. Plus we know from experience we can't take every answer we get a correct. I don't understand the retake policy. Ill have to do some checking on the website unless someone on here explains it first.

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
I uploaded the test description for anyone that needs it: http://www.herzek.net/files/BUS-421.pdf
Aurelius Wrote:I uploaded the test description for anyone that needs it: http://www.herzek.net/files/BUS-421.pdf

Thank You!! I looked over the description and if you took Business 308 from Study.com you can answer a good amount of the question on the test description so you wont be going in cold which is good news. That may cut a week off from my study plan on it but I wont take it till I feel I can hit an 80+ on it that way the 60 needed shouldn't be so hard.

From looking at the description after taking Bus 308 from Study.com you should have a decent knowledge of Topic Numbers 2,3,5,6, and 7.

As of right now I am unable to locate this test in the registration portal. Does anyone know if there are still spaces available? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
lca88 Wrote:As of right now I am unable to locate this test in the registration portal. Does anyone know if there are still spaces available? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nevermind I found it.
Synicaal Wrote:Thank You!! I looked over the description and if you took Business 308 from Study.com you can answer a good amount of the question on the test description so you wont be going in cold which is good news. That may cut a week off from my study plan on it but I wont take it till I feel I can hit an 80+ on it that way the 60 needed shouldn't be so hard.

From looking at the description after taking Bus 308 from Study.com you should have a decent knowledge of Topic Numbers 2,3,5,6, and 7.

I wonder if it would be worth it to have the $60 plan from study.com to study for this tecep. Business 306 and 307 seem like they might also have similar content, just from looking at the chapters.
BSBA Accounting at TESU - 121/121
Graduated June 2018!
I just tried to take this TECEP 30 minutes ago. When I connected to ProctorU, they told me that TESU's TECEPs are all down right now. Sure enough, they are and have been all day. Tomorrow is the last day of my term and I've got plans - no guarantee that the page will be up anyway. I submitted a ticket via e-mail. So what happens now? ProctorU won't even let me reschedule without paying the take it now fee, but who knows if the website will be up before the term ends tomorrow night?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 1,794 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 2,024 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
  TESU - apply as non-matriculating student, or TECEP only? Kelly Green 0 1,192 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
  TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? dfrecore 5 1,841 08-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  BSBA Gen Management TESU or Accounting Help LoanGunman 2 1,506 08-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Last Post: LoanGunman
  Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep jawbreakingrr 57 17,794 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  Suggested TECEP's? High Pass Rate? omuneek 2 1,745 06-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  TESU - BSBA in Marketing - Plan Review chattenoire 2 1,263 06-22-2018, 01:59 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Failed Advertising TECEP nerd 12 3,261 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: nerd
  Error after submitting TECEP test nerd 4 1,922 06-16-2018, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Cheeseburrito