Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com ACE courses expired (2)
These two courses seem to have expired:

Math 97: Introduction to Mathematical Reasoning ACE ID: SDCM-0099 February 1, 2017 to January 31, 2020 Recommended credits: 2
Sociology 103: Foundations of Gerontology ACE ID: SDCM-0103 February 1, 2017 to April 30, 2020 Recommended credits: 3

And from the looks of things, it may not be renewed either!

A warning to all, there are a few Study.com Business and Computer Science courses and other subjects as well are expiring at the end of this month.
Further to that, there are more courses expiring the following month (May/June) and so on, hopefully Study.com will renew these before they expire! 

Side note: I looked at NationalCCRS.org website and the Math 97 and Sociology 103 still indicates it's recommended for credit.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • jch
I always thought the only reason to go through Foundations of Gerontology was to prepare for the UExcel exam

and here is the list of course sorted with "expiring farthest into the future" listed first and "expiring the soonest" listed last
https://www.acenet.edu/National-Guide/Pa...2%3A221%7D

so page 23 are the ones expiring the soonest
I have it on good authority that Study.com is going through the renewal process now for all courses expiring in April, May & June.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • gams007
Member Wrote:Hello,
I saw your post
How do you know Sociology 103: Foundations of Gerontology will not be renewed?

It's expired for a longer than expected time. Generally if it's renewed or extended, it would be done the next month or so. It's been about a year for those two courses. Other courses that are about to expire should be extended if not renewed soon...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(04-08-2021, 06:03 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
Member Wrote:Hello,
I saw your post
How do you know Sociology 103: Foundations of Gerontology will not be renewed?

It's expired for a longer than expected time.  Generally if it's renewed or extended, it would be done the next month or so.  It's been about a year for those two courses.  Other courses that are about to expire should be extended if not renewed soon...

Those may be less popular courses that they're just going to leave as NCCRS, where they're not expired.  Nothing says they have to go through the ACE process with ALL courses if they are already NCCRS.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Sophia Courses: Health, Fitness, and Wellness and Anatomy & Physiology II Lab LevelUP 7 371 03-23-2024, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Kab
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,274 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,468 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,575 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Is there a list of which Sophia courses have touchstones? MaMichelle 7 6,788 03-16-2024, 06:45 PM
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 600 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
Information New Sophia Courses: College Math and Chemistry MNomadic 67 10,389 03-07-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Westslope Cutthroat
  TEEX Cyber Security Courses / non US residents BritStudent 6 545 03-03-2024, 02:15 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 966 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat