Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com Accounts
Do you lose course progress when you upgrade your study.com account from premium addition to college accelerator? 

I've gone through calculus, but it occurred to me that as I check my answers in the quizzes, the college accelerator may not have access to the answers. Therefore, progress may not carry over. Any idea?
(11-24-2019, 09:51 AM)ThadF Wrote: Do you lose course progress when you upgrade your study.com account from premium addition to college accelerator? 

I've gone through calculus, but it occurred to me that as I check my answers in the quizzes, the college accelerator may not have access to the answers. Therefore, progress may not carry over. Any idea?

No, you keep all your progress. Upgrading just gives you the option to take 2 included exams per month for college credit (you can buy add-on up to 3 more for $70 each)
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

[-] The following 1 user Likes allvia's post:
  • dragonwolf
Thanks for the quick response. Do you have access to quizz answers in the college accelerator account as well?
(11-24-2019, 10:14 AM)ThadF Wrote: Thanks for the quick response. Do you have access to quizz answers in the college accelerator account as well?

Yes, everything is the same except the final exam option.
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

[-] The following 1 user Likes allvia's post:
  • dragonwolf
So do most people use 1 month of the cheaper option then just switch on the 2nd month to take all the tests?
(11-24-2019, 01:44 PM)mikepro Wrote: So do most people use 1 month of the cheaper option then just switch on the 2nd month to take all the tests?

I'd guess most adults here just go straight with the College Accelerator plan-especially if the subject matter is familiar-to save money and time. For my twins (13 yo) we do one month Premium then switch so we have more time to learn since this is the first time they've been exposed to this info.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

[-] The following 1 user Likes TwinMom's post:
  • dragonwolf
For what it's worth, I did a calculation on the cost a year ago or two. It won't really matter how you slice it, the cost comes up to be the same if you need the credits. Essentially, it's $70/exam at Study.com - some people would just go fast forward and take up to 5 exams a month, for me, I have been slow these last few months, I have only done that 5/month a couple of times, nowadays - because of assignments and other things, I am averaging 3 courses a month.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(11-24-2019, 10:14 AM)ThadF Wrote: Thanks for the quick response. Do you have access to quizz answers in the college accelerator account as well?

SDC use to provide the quiz answers through the answer worksheet in college accelerator plan, now its NOT provided. They changed it a few months ago (removed the answer worksheet), unless you are talking about something different.

I did not realize the lower level plan still provides the quiz answers. You may want to contact SDC to confirm answered quizzes will remain when upgrading to college accelerator plan. SDC has been making lots of changes to their policies and program the past six months.
(11-24-2019, 06:17 PM)HogwartsSchool Wrote:

SDC use to provide the quiz answers through the answer worksheet in college accelerator plan, now its NOT provided. They changed it a few months ago (removed the answer worksheet), unless you are talking about something different.

I did not realize the lower level plan still provides the quiz answers. You may want to contact SDC to confirm answered quizzes will remain when upgrading to college accelerator plan. SDC has been making lots of changes to their policies and program the past six months.

I'm 100% positive the lower plan has quiz answers and the college accelerator plan has quiz answers. I have switched between plans recently!
Its been extensively discussed on this forum the SDC answers for the quizzes are no longer available. SDC removed them in mid July for everyone. SDC provides the worksheet still, yet the answers for the worksheet have been removed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 40,346 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,596 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 468,437 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 746 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 360 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 1,032 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,902 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 590 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 312 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue
  Study.com vs Sophia - Time to complete RachelB 2 731 01-05-2024, 01:20 PM