Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study.com assignments in advance?
This course has multiple assignments. What if I did 1 assignment before my membership ran out? Then I could continue later after I pay again?

And can I do assignments before I do the quizzes? I would rather do it that way so the quizzes are done closer to the final.

Either way is ok. For some courses, I completed the quizzes and proctored exam before my membership ended. And I submitted the assignments in the next cycle. For some courses, I submitted assignments before I took the proctored exam.
TESU BALS-Psych. + ASNSM(Math) 

TEEX(6): Cybersec. 101/201/301
The Institutes(2): Ethics
Sophia(2): Ess. Of Managing Conflict, Dev. Effective Teams
NFA(1): Comm. Safety Edu.
GED(10): NAS-131, SOC-273, MAT-121, HUM-101 (1)
Study.com(75): Intro to Psych., Soc. Psych.-1, Growth & Dev. Psych., Personality Psych., History & Systems of Psych., Org. Theory, Library Science, Comm. at Workplace, Intro to World Religion, I/O Psych., Ethics in Soc. Sc., Org. Comm., Eng. 104, Eng. 105, History of Vietnam war, Sp. Ed. History & Law, Diff. Ed., Classroom Mgmt., Foundations of Ed., Abnormal Psych., Rsch. methods in Psych., College Math, Intro. to Geometry., Calculus (6).
Saylor (15): Intro. to Mol. & Cellular Bio., Comp. Politics, Corporate Comm., Env. Ethics, Principles of Comm. 
TESU (1): Cornerstone, Lib. 495 Capstone.
CSM (3): Quant. reasoning. 
Aleks (6): Trigonometry, Intro to Statistics. 

MS-Psychology; Walden University 
GPA: 4/4
fyi you can submit the assignments even after your sub runs out if you have done the final, from what i understand
Study.com - 177 CR. TESU - 39 CR. Middle Georgia State University - 15 CR. Sonoran Desert Institute - 42 CR. COSC - 6 CR. Excelsior - 6 CR. CLEP - 6 CR. Sophia - 14 CR. TEEX - 2 CR. Shmoop - 18 CR. NFA - 4 CR. The Institutes - 2 CR. FEMA - 20ish

BA in History/English from TESU. 
BA in Communications from TESU. AS in Firearms Technology from SDI.

I am not sure about submitting your assignments after your sub runs out. I say so because study.com provides a link to upload your assignment, and you might not be able to access that link if your membership is paused or canceled. Unless there is another way to do it, that I am not aware of. I did confirm with study.com about sending transcripts to TESU after my account has been paused, and they said it is possible. I just need to email them a request, and they would do it.

Study.com(75): Intro to Psych., Soc. Psych.-1, Growth & Dev. Psych., Personality Psych., History & Systems of Psych., Org. Theory, Library Science, Comm. at Workplace, Intro to World Religion, I/O Psych., Ethics in Soc. Sc., Org. Comm., Eng. 104, Eng. 105, History of Vietnam war, Sp. Ed. History & Law, Diff. Ed., Classroom Mgmt., Foundations of Ed., Abnormal Psych., Rsch. methods in Psych., College Math, Intro. to Geometry., Calculus (6).
Saylor (15): Intro. to Mol. & Cellular Bio., Comp. Politics, Corporate Comm., Env. Ethics, Principles of Comm. 

(01-09-2019, 10:18 PM)Supermind Wrote: I am not sure about submitting your assignments after your sub runs out. I say so because study.com provides a link to upload your assignment, and you might not be able to access that link if your membership is paused or canceled. Unless there is another way to do it, that I am not aware of. I did confirm with study.com about sending transcripts to TESU after my account has been paused, and they said it is possible. I just need to email them a request, and they would do it.

The submission link for the assignments isn't part of Study.com so you can use it anytime, whether your account is active or not. The direct transcript request form uses the same service (smartsheet.com) so it can also be accessed at any time.

If you want to submit an assignment, just make sure you note (or bookmark) the submission link and you'll be fine. I keep the direct transcript request link bookmarked in my browser in case I need to request something be resubmitted.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
(01-09-2019, 11:17 PM)Merlin Wrote: The submission link for the assignments isn't part of Study.com so you can use it anytime, whether your account is active or not. The direct transcript request form uses the same service (smartsheet.com) so it can also be accessed at any time.

I saw a notice that you can resubmit assignments for up to 2 weeks, but do we know that the first submission can be anytime? Could I do it 6 weeks after I take the final and my subscription ends?

(01-09-2019, 11:17 PM)Merlin Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 10:18 PM)Supermind Wrote: I am not sure about submitting your assignments after your sub runs out. I say so because study.com provides a link to upload your assignment, and you might not be able to access that link if your membership is paused or canceled. Unless there is another way to do it, that I am not aware of. I did confirm with study.com about sending transcripts to TESU after my account has been paused, and they said it is possible. I just need to email them a request, and they would do it.

The submission link for the assignments isn't part of Study.com so you can use it anytime, whether your account is active or not. The direct transcript request form uses the same service (smartsheet.com) so it can also be accessed at any time.

If you want to submit an assignment, just make sure you note (or bookmark) the submission link and you'll be fine. I keep the direct transcript request link bookmarked in my browser in case I need to request something be resubmitted.

Oh ok! I did not know this. Thanks Merlin.

(01-09-2019, 11:48 PM)Ideas Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 11:17 PM)Merlin Wrote: The submission link for the assignments isn't part of Study.com so you can use it anytime, whether your account is active or not. The direct transcript request form uses the same service (smartsheet.com) so it can also be accessed at any time.

I saw a notice that you can resubmit assignments for up to 2 weeks, but do we know that the first submission can be anytime? Could I do it 6 weeks after I take the final and my subscription ends?

I've heard of people submitting their assignments like a month after their account was closed, but I cannot confirm that. Considering that you don't lose progress when you close your account I wouldn't imagine that there should need to be a limit. Then again, considering that courses can change, you might end up submitting the wrong assignment if you wait too long.

Either way, I'd check with SDC directly if there is a need to wait more than a few weeks after closing the account to submit an assignment.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,275 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,468 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,577 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 600 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 966 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,810 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 549 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  Study Managerial Accounting that Transfers to UMPI Indieblue 0 277 01-25-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Indieblue
  Study.com vs Sophia - Time to complete RachelB 2 680 01-05-2024, 01:20 PM