Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TECH Universidad Technologica
I agree, I do not like it neither. Thats why I wanted to make distinction. At the same time to insist that as the mayor goes they have most of their study time on it, with few or none other subjects in a wider perspective. So, in the subject their graduated they should know about it. But that can be normal to teach at master level without a master... Is difficult, for me, to find it correct.
In the U.S., those teaching graduate courses without a graduate degree are most often lecturers, visiting professors, or adjuncts. It looks strange to see that the one and only instructor for a master's program only has a bachelor's degree, and it also looks strange that there's only one instructor for a program that can enroll an unlimited number of students. The psychopedagogy instructor is a special education teacher, and he appears to be in his late 20s or early 30s.

In regards to this school, Spanish customs and laws are irrelevant. This particular school is located in Mexico.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
(05-19-2022, 02:37 PM)sanantone Wrote: In the U.S., those teaching graduate courses without a graduate degree are most often lecturers, visiting professors, or adjuncts.

That's pretty much the level of regular instructor you're going to get with the type of school in question. These educational center type schools that have a ton of courses across a ton of different disciplines are hiring in large quantity. But most of the time, they don't have any direct interaction with students. Grading is done by assistants, and the instructor (sometimes a single instructor) oversees the class operations and only steps in when there is a real issue.

(05-19-2022, 02:37 PM)sanantone Wrote: It looks strange to see that the one and only instructor for a master's program only has a bachelor's degree, and it also looks strange that there's only one instructor for a program that can enroll an unlimited number of students. The psychopedagogy instructor is a special education teacher, and he appears to be in his late 20s or early 30s.

I see that. But when I click on the Psychopedagogy heading and don't click on any of the other options below that, it takes me here:

https://www.techtitute.com/educacion/mas...opedagogia

There it lists 222 teachers for that group. I've seen one other course there list 1 teacher, and another that lists 8. They probably assign one or more main instructors depending on the course, but use labor from the pool as needed.  

(05-19-2022, 02:37 PM)sanantone Wrote: In regards to this school, Spanish customs and laws are irrelevant. This particular school is located in Mexico.

That's why I was careful in using the term "Spanish-speaking regions". Even though Mexico and Spain are obviously not the same, the program setup like the one we're discussing is common to both countries.
(05-19-2022, 02:37 PM)sanantone Wrote: In the U.S., those teaching graduate courses without a graduate degree are most often lecturers, visiting professors, or adjuncts. It looks strange to see that the one and only instructor for a master's program only has a bachelor's degree, and it also looks strange that there's only one instructor for a program that can enroll an unlimited number of students. The psychopedagogy instructor is a special education teacher, and he appears to be in his late 20s or early 30s.

In regards to this school, Spanish customs and laws are irrelevant. This particular school is located in Mexico.

Based my research regarding this university, last year I was trying to apply, but I asked them some question regarding credits transfer, and they said that they do not take transferred credits they said you need to do the whole career. One thing I found that several student claims they are a fraud, you will not get an official diploma. So I recommend do not waste your time, I'm from Latin America and I can tell you all the classes are taught in Spanish.
If you notice, the phone number on their website is not from Mexico, but from Spain.

I share here a link where some students are reporting some scams.
https://www.alarmadefraude.com/scam/view/288921

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science
(05-19-2022, 03:19 PM)eLearner Wrote:
(05-19-2022, 02:37 PM)sanantone Wrote: In the U.S., those teaching graduate courses without a graduate degree are most often lecturers, visiting professors, or adjuncts.

That's pretty much the level of regular instructor you're going to get with the type of school in question. These educational center type schools that have a ton of courses across a ton of different disciplines are hiring in large quantity. But most of the time, they don't have any direct interaction with students. Grading is done by assistants, and the instructor (sometimes a single instructor) oversees the class operations and only steps in when there is a real issue.

(05-19-2022, 02:37 PM)sanantone Wrote: It looks strange to see that the one and only instructor for a master's program only has a bachelor's degree, and it also looks strange that there's only one instructor for a program that can enroll an unlimited number of students. The psychopedagogy instructor is a special education teacher, and he appears to be in his late 20s or early 30s.

I see that. But when I click on the Psychopedagogy heading and don't click on any of the other options below that, it takes me here:

https://www.techtitute.com/educacion/mas...opedagogia

There it lists 222 teachers for that group. I've seen one other course there list 1 teacher, and another that lists 8. They probably assign one or more main instructors depending on the course, but use labor from the pool as needed.  

(05-19-2022, 02:37 PM)sanantone Wrote: In regards to this school, Spanish customs and laws are irrelevant. This particular school is located in Mexico.

That's why I was careful in using the term "Spanish-speaking regions". Even though Mexico and Spain are obviously not the same, the program setup like the one we're discussing is common to both countries.

Most of those instructors have degrees in unrelated fields, and when you click on their pictures, their profiles don't list the psychopedagogy program. They teach in other programs that fall under the education department. Also, some of them are non-faculty staff members instead of instructors. It's not the most organized website.
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
CSU
SL
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
[-] The following 1 user Likes sanantone's post:
  • eLearner
(05-19-2022, 03:56 PM)gams007 Wrote: Based my research regarding this university, last year I was trying to apply, but I asked them some question regarding credits transfer, and they said that they do not take transferred credits they said you need to do the whole career. One thing I found that several student claims they are a fraud, you will not get an official diploma. So I recommend do not waste your time, I'm from Latin America and I can tell you all the classes are taught in Spanish.
If you notice, the phone number on their website is not from Mexico, but from Spain.

I share here a link where some students are reporting some scams.
https://www.alarmadefraude.com/scam/view/288921

Calling it a fraud may be a step too far. The school is legitimately recognized in Mexico. It could be substandard though, but that's a different matter.
I'm a pragmatic person, though. If their RVOE programs are evaluated as being equivalent to accredited degrees in the U.S., and you just need to check the box, I'd say go for it. Upon one visit to the website, they offered a professional master's for $995 with a promotional code.
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
DSST
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
CSU
SL
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Does anyone know how the scheduling works with this program? I couldn't find it on the site, but I'm curious to know if it's synchronous or totally asynchronous/independent study where you have access to everything and can finish as slowly or as quickly as you want to?
Well I guess pretty much every meaningful company is manipulating their online reviews. I still haven't found out  whether Tech is offering PhD programsSad
(05-26-2022, 08:40 PM)Johann766 Wrote: Well I guess pretty much every meaningful company is manipulating their online reviews. I still haven't found out  whether Tech is offering PhD programsSad

I see one Doctorate here and it's most likely a PhD: http://www.sep.gob.mx/work/models/sep1/R...21_K-T.pdf

TECH MÉXICO UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLÓGICA (GRANADA) - Doctorado - EN CIENCIAS DE LA COMUNICACIÓN

But I don't see it being offered at the site: https://www.techtitute.com/us/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coursera Illinois Tech MBA Vle045 8 2,533 03-08-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Darknigh7
Question I would like to know if anyone knows Tech University? Yefren 16 1,844 11-28-2023, 04:02 AM
Last Post: datby98
  Universidad Central De Nicaragua - Psychology bjcheung77 32 5,945 11-15-2023, 08:13 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  ENEB transfer credit to Universidad Azteca/UCN and others Kalas 14 2,580 10-06-2023, 09:28 PM
Last Post: cacoleman1983
  Graduate program for ITT tech graduate Phdhopeful 12 2,422 09-20-2023, 07:37 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Accepted into Georgia Tech's Online MSCS program frankc 11 1,767 09-19-2023, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  ESHE/ALCALA & UCAM (and other Universidad) Master of Permanent Training in XXX yuwenjiaxuan 9 1,496 05-24-2023, 06:00 AM
Last Post: Messdiener
  Technical Tech University Jerry123 6 1,301 03-15-2023, 12:13 AM
Last Post: Maniac Craniac
  LSUS MBA VS La Tech MBA gator1873 13 2,895 02-05-2023, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  ACCEPTED into Georgia Tech's OMS Cybersecurity! jsd 145 44,615 01-11-2023, 05:10 PM
Last Post: 9yeire