Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TEEX to Acclaim/Credly
Has anyone had success getting their badges yet? I know on the TEEX website it says they are working on it. I emailed them today asking if I needed to do anything first from their site (request a transcript) or just wait for them to show up on Acclaim. I'll let you know what they say but has anyone else gotten badges yet?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

Nothing from TEEX nor The Institutes.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(02-03-2021, 01:11 PM)TwinMom Wrote: Has anyone had success getting their badges yet? I know on the TEEX website it says they are working on it. I emailed them today asking if I needed to do anything first from their site (request a transcript) or just wait for them to show up on Acclaim. I'll let you know what they say but has anyone else gotten badges yet?

Hi

This is what I received from ACE:

I’ve been informed that TEEX will start issuing badges this week. Once your TEEX badges are issued, you will receive a notification via email. However, the institutes have not started badging yet. ACE will continue to work with them as they transition into the new system.

Thank you for your continued patience.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jimmyd's post:
  • TwinMom
(02-03-2021, 01:47 PM)Jimmyd Wrote: Hi

This is what I received from ACE:

I’ve been informed that TEEX will start issuing badges this week. Once your TEEX badges are issued, you will receive a notification via email. However, the institutes have not started badging yet. ACE will continue to work with them as they transition into the new system.

Thank you for your continued patience.

That's great if it happens!  Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

Just got mine a few moments ago.
Community College: College Success Skills | Gen. Psychology | Span 1 | Eng. 101 | Accounting 1 | Accounting 2 | Comp Skills

Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance

The Institutes: Ethics

Sophia: Proj. Management

Straighterline:​ Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc

ALEKS: Inter. Algebra | College Algebra | Intro to Stats

TEEX: Cyber 101 | Cyber 201 | Cyber 301

NFA: Fire Service Supervision: Self Study

Certified: Six Sigma Yellow Belt [8 PDU]
Just received mine also.
Just got 7. Missing 2. Looking good though that it's starting to happen.

Of course they didn't add my 2 UL courses that I completed a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully those come in soon.
After a few weeks of back and forth got the last 2 courses added to Acclaim.
(02-18-2021, 09:02 AM)utility Wrote: After a few weeks of back and forth got the last 2 courses added to Acclaim.

Good!  Glad to hear!!!
Community College: College Success Skills | Gen. Psychology | Span 1 | Eng. 101 | Accounting 1 | Accounting 2 | Comp Skills

Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance

The Institutes: Ethics

Sophia: Proj. Management

Straighterline:​ Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc

ALEKS: Inter. Algebra | College Algebra | Intro to Stats

TEEX: Cyber 101 | Cyber 201 | Cyber 301

NFA: Fire Service Supervision: Self Study

Certified: Six Sigma Yellow Belt [8 PDU]
For what its worth, I hadn't gotten any of my TEEX badges, so I opened a support ticket with Acclaim a couple of weeks ago.  To my surprise, they referred me to Dr. Sarah Cunningham at ACE, who sent me an email which read, in part:

"The folks at Acclaim passed along your email to me about getting badges for TEEX classes.  If you used the ACE transcript system in the past, then I can issue badges to you for the courses we have records for if you send me your first name, last name, and the email address you used to sign up in the old registry system.  We just issued a bunch of older badges, so I might just have to update to your new email address.

If you didn’t ever use the old ACE system, or if you have a new course to add, then I need to coordinate with the folks at TEEX to get you the right credentials, so that might take a little longer.  They are still setting up a request process, but in the meantime we’ll figure out what you need and get your badges to you!"

I updated my Acclaim profile to include the email I has used to register with TEEX, replied to Dr. Cunningham with the info she requested, and got my badges within a day or two.

I was, and remain amazed, because multiple calls and even a certified letter to ACE back in December had produced absolutely zero response.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missing Credly Badges form StraighterLine legenwait4itdary 4 396 4 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Missing Straighterline credits on credly yc1981 2 100 03-27-2024, 07:53 AM
  Credly Badge Denied, TEEX Disaster Management for Water & Wastewater Utilities sixdegreesandamovie 3 252 03-07-2024, 11:46 AM
  TEEX Cyber Security Courses / non US residents BritStudent 6 547 03-03-2024, 02:15 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  Confused about Credly/ACE! yc1981 6 745 12-01-2023, 12:10 AM
  Send Saylor credit to credly vetvso 4 1,519 09-09-2023, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Old ACE credits to Credly defscarlett 4 641 07-27-2023, 07:25 PM
  Is Sophia still using Credly? SCYankee 4 974 06-20-2023, 11:46 AM
  Teex - How long for Credly badges to show up? nyjosh 14 2,414 05-13-2023, 02:56 AM
Last Post: PrettyFlyforaChiGuy
  TEEX Accrediation creationstory 15 3,134 02-06-2023, 02:58 AM
Last Post: jessica222