Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESC BA Natural Sciences & Mathematics Suggestions
cherry Wrote:Yes, because I usually don't say anything, but I'm sick of her following me around on threads and bitching like I'm a bad person just because I updated my spreadsheet (along the way, which will happen a lot more in between time) and wanted someone to say "Yeah, it looks ok--you're on the right track". It's pretty immature to tailgate and attempt to stir up trouble. You simply came in to highlight 2 words and stir the pot.

It's not ok for someone to continually be nasty toward someone and then expect not to have that person reply back. I haven't for a while, but I finally got sick of the little high school mentality. What do I do? I ignore a thread and don't reply to it if I don't want to.

PS. If I was trying to hide something I could have just changed my IP and hopped on as a total newbie and started to ask questions. Instead, I made it known that it's me and apparently it's crime to change your u/n. *Sigh* I give up.

Cherry/CS7 whatever your name is...you are a habitual liar and have some serious issues. I called you out early on.

I have chosen to ignore you, same as others here and I believe this is why you've created a new ID. Unfortunately it did not work for long because you did not change your program plan, actually it's very hard to hide a personaility such as yours for long.

How dare you come here and attack nice people with your foul nasty mouth. You are a low life child and do not deserve the help or attention of those here. We are volunteering our time, no one is earning a salary.

Don't worry, I will not address you again, now please go and use your blocking feature!

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
Cherry/CS7 I think it is time you get the message and go away!!! Can't you tell EVERYONE here has had enough of you. Cursung at people is not acceptable. No one has cursed at you.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
Quote: I realize that UL suggestions HAVE been made to me and have taken that into account, but I need 14 and they only cover 9. Geesh........ :/

There isn't one person on this forum that believes that. Not one. Not even you. Especially you....you know that what you state above is completely untrue........because you asked and were given EVERYTHING you needed over two months ago in the thread you started that I previously posted, including which 15 UL credits to take. EVERYTHING. The classes to take, the steps to sign up for FA, when to enroll so you could graduate in the fall, because you just HAD to graduate in the fall of 2011.

and you were given it once again in my previous post (earlier in this thread today which was a combination of previous advice form Linda, Bric, Alley, Yensei, others, me, etc...) that you didn't respond to......

Hey cherry Big Grin here is a good thread about filling the other UL requirements http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior...eakdown-3.html

Global Environmental Science (6UL) TESC course
Biological Aspects of Aging (3UL) TESC course
Liberal Arts Capstone (3UL) TESC course
Management Information System (3UL) DSST

Thomas Edison State College | BA in Natural Sciences/Mathematics Credit Distribution
Thomas Edison State College | BA in Natural Sciences/Mathematics Credit Distribution

Thomas Edison State College/ Aug 2011 - Natural Science and Mathematics
Thomas Edison State College/ Aug 2011 - Natural Science and Mathematics

again EVERYTHING you needed is in the previous thread, you started over two months ago. EVERYTHING.

Now as far as cussing out Alley.....I think Alley has provided you with some very good advice. Maybe it isn't the advice you want to hear, but maybe its the advice you need to hear. Why? You have been here 4 months, posted nearly 500 times (often repeating) and have earned a whopping 3 credits. At the pace that YOU have set for YOURSELF, it will take you another 56 months to complete your degree. This comes from someone who insisted for the first 425 posts that she HAD to complete the degree by Fall 2011.

Alley is 100% right.
Excelsior - BS Business 2008
Son #1 TESC BSBA Computer Information Systems completed June 2010
Son #2 TESC BA Computer Science completed November 2010 Currently in Florida State (FSU) Masters CS program and loving it
[SIZE="4"]Well guys, I "GAF" and quite frankly do not care for some of the childish comments and/or attitudes that I have seen here or referred to me. To that end I say end it now or I will end it for those who care not to heed my patient advance notice.:mad: [/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ASNSM Mathematics AOS Electives shadowgem 8 1,927 08-21-2018, 02:43 PM
Last Post: shadowgem
  TESU - BSBA HR spreadsheet? UL AOS credit suggestions allvia 7 2,682 08-12-2018, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Jimmy999
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 5,645 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  Associate's/Certificate Suggestions masrat858 15 3,198 04-28-2018, 01:22 PM
Last Post: allvia
  New here and looking for UL suggestions lindyk8 2 1,242 04-21-2018, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Johmford
  TESU BS Health Sciences Jimmy999 1 1,011 04-18-2018, 01:48 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Does anyone have a detailed list of courses for EC's BA in Natural Sciences? Pelican 3 1,339 03-26-2018, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Yenisei
  1 UL Credit in Arts & Sciences Srbinoki 13 2,886 03-10-2018, 01:24 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Recommendations for TESU's "Understanding the Physical and Natural World"? leland.kirk 7 1,875 02-15-2018, 09:20 AM
Last Post: davewill
Question Psych electives for TESC Psych degree KatePsychology 4 1,454 02-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Last Post: jsd