Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESC BA Natural Sciences & Mathematics Suggestions
You have got to be kidding, right!!!!! :ack:

She is posting the same questions that many of the members of this board have answered over and over again. I suggest that she re-read all of the threads that she started, have a note book handy and write all of the important information down, so she has something to refer to. This is just such a waste of peoples time. banghead
How much time did LindaGerr just spend trying to help you again with the same exact degree! How long would this have gone on if LindaGerr did not catch this! CS7 has had over 400 posts and she is still asking the same questions. Nothing has changed. What a waste. Please learn to read your past threads before asking. What a waste of peoples time.You said about LindaGerr in one of your prior posts "then to top off Linda, and other ladies (mainly) who come on here to "beat up" on me, per se, is not helping. Can I ask why you don't just block me? If asking my questions really harms you that much, then just press the ignore button." You also called her "bitter, catty, and pathetic." Check all of your old threads CS7. So now "cherry" feels its okay to take LindaGerrs advice again. I think Linda has been ignoring her and now she is coming on as "cherry" asking the same questions CS7 asked a few weeks ago. ADVICE CS7/cherry get a notebook and write this stuff down.
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
here here alleycat banghead
Set yourself goals, not limitations
I wasn't attempting to fool anyone. I placed my u/n in my signature and just recently announced my new name on another thread. Wasn't able to find mod for u/n change. That's all.

Also, I realize people have helped with this before, but now that I have a DEFINITE evaluation and have REALLY cleaned up my spreadsheet, I just wanted reinforcement that I have the right idea and any tips one felt they had to offer. I didn't ask anyone to make up a spreadsheet for me or anything. I did that on my own and have been attempting to be proactive and use the search button to answer my questions. I'm just being cautious and posting along the way.

I'm not the only person who has asked many questions during the process and I don't think I'm doing anything wrong by saying "Here's the spreadsheet I made, what do you guys think?". I'm pretty sure I'm going about things the right way, but I updated and revised that after reading many posts and doing searches and just wanted a seasoned eye to view it.

Alleycat, I'm at the point where I really DGAF what you have to say. If you are THAT angry about my posts, block me--put me on your ignore list and STFU. No one is obligated to reply to my posts, much less read them. Grow up and pull your panties out of a bunch.

Not usually one to be nasty, but you're just being ridiculous, so please--just place me on ignore. It's an easy feature to use on here.
Darling you were blocked and then you came back as CHERRY. I believe Ms. Gerr had blocked CS7 also. That was the only reason Ms. Gerr responded is because she actually thought Cherry was a new degree seeker not an old one. So get a note book and write the information down.
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
Lindagerr Wrote:You are right, I thought they had changed it to required after my plan.

Ok after a better look at your plan, in line 9 your 3 credits of Humanities, DSST Technical Writing will work here and is really not a difficult exam.
You had that in your general Education electives, but you can put another easier exam here. I am sure you could easily Ace Here's to your Health.

For Line 30 The DSST Environment and humanity is not difficult and 200 level It is especially easy if you take the Global Enviro. Change first.

For line 39 the Natural Science Clep is 6 credits and with the sciences you have already taken that would not be difficult. Except I don't know what level your Sciences are. A & P came in as 200 level for me. It might be easier to drop one of your 1 credit courses and put in the Natural science.

If you can learn somethings about computers the TECEP Network Technology CMP-354-TE would work as 3 upper level Science/Math credit that and the Global Enviro. course would leave you only needing 6 more upper level credits.

I hope this helps a little

EDIT: I have done this for you before Why did you change your name CS7/Cherry?

Just sent you a message. I was looking at the TECEP today. So scary. I'm just awful at computers, but I guess it couldn't hurt to try.

Also emailed TESC. I'll update the thread with more information for future TESC students to read about as well.

Still plugging along. Just earned 3 credits yesterday with ALEKS. Hope to earn 6 more and have scheduled clep for A&I Lit.
alleycat Wrote:Darling you were blocked and then you came back as CHERRY. I believe Ms. Gerr had blocked CS7 also. That was the only reason Ms. Gerr responded is because she actually thought Cherry was a new degree seeker not an old one. So get a note book and write the information down.

You JUST congratulated me on ANOTHER thread under my CS7 name and Lindagerr has replied to my other threads. So...I don't think so. Try the feature again.

PS. It's a forum, chill on the moodiness. No one is being killed by me asking if my updated spreadsheet looks ok.
cherry Wrote:I wasn't attempting to fool anyone. I placed my u/n in my signature and just recently announced my new name on another thread. Wasn't able to find mod for u/n change. That's all.

Also, I realize people have helped with this before, but now that I have a DEFINITE evaluation and have REALLY cleaned up my spreadsheet, I just wanted reinforcement that I have the right idea and any tips one felt they had to offer. I didn't ask anyone to make up a spreadsheet for me or anything. I did that on my own and have been attempting to be proactive and use the search button to answer my questions. I'm just being cautious and posting along the way.

I'm not the only person who has asked many questions during the process and I don't think I'm doing anything wrong by saying "Here's the spreadsheet I made, what do you guys think?". I'm pretty sure I'm going about things the right way, but I updated and revised that after reading many posts and doing searches and just wanted a seasoned eye to view it.

Alleycat, I'm at the point where I really DGAF what you have to say. If you are THAT angry about my posts, block me--put me on your ignore list and STFU. No one is obligated to reply to my posts, much less read them. Grow up and pull your panties out of a bunch.

Not usually one to be nasty, but you're just being ridiculous, so please--just place me on ignore. It's an easy feature to use on here.

Wowza,

You have really shown your true colors.

Moderators??? Where are you???

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
*sigh* Just stirring the pot.
CS7 I was ignoring you, I only responded to others on some threads you had posted on.

I was annoyed by the amount of time and effort you had wasted of the good people on this forum.

Changing your name does not change the fact you were averaging over 5 post a day.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
Lindagerr Wrote:CS7 I was ignoring you, I only responded to others on some threads you had posted on.

I was annoyed by the amount of time and effort you had wasted of the good people on this forum.

Changing your name does not change the fact you were averaging over 5 post a day.

I didn't attempt to make this a secret. I just wanted to change my u/n. As you will read, if I was trying to be sleek, I could have easily changed my IP address and acted like a newbie.

I made an effort to use the search button, have thanked numerous people and have even reached out to TESC advisors themselves. I simply posted an updated/cleaned up spreadsheet and was looking for feedback based on that as I want to be openminded to others suggestions along the way.

It's not like I came on and asked someone to make the spreadsheet. I just learned more...re-read some stuff..earned my ALEKS credit..and wanted to make sure I'm definitely on the right path. I went back to old posts where people helped me out and I found them very useful, but TESC has changed and my spreadsheet isn't the same. A simple, yeah, you're right and "I've found this works for UL" would have been ok. I realize that UL suggestions HAVE been made to me and have taken that into account, but I need 14 and they only cover 9. Geesh........ :/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ASNSM Mathematics AOS Electives shadowgem 8 1,934 08-21-2018, 02:43 PM
Last Post: shadowgem
  TESU - BSBA HR spreadsheet? UL AOS credit suggestions allvia 7 2,687 08-12-2018, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Jimmy999
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 5,650 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  Associate's/Certificate Suggestions masrat858 15 3,198 04-28-2018, 01:22 PM
Last Post: allvia
  New here and looking for UL suggestions lindyk8 2 1,242 04-21-2018, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Johmford
  TESU BS Health Sciences Jimmy999 1 1,011 04-18-2018, 01:48 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Does anyone have a detailed list of courses for EC's BA in Natural Sciences? Pelican 3 1,341 03-26-2018, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Yenisei
  1 UL Credit in Arts & Sciences Srbinoki 13 2,892 03-10-2018, 01:24 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Recommendations for TESU's "Understanding the Physical and Natural World"? leland.kirk 7 1,876 02-15-2018, 09:20 AM
Last Post: davewill
Question Psych electives for TESC Psych degree KatePsychology 4 1,455 02-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Last Post: jsd