Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESC Business & Society
I'm bringing this back to life. Did we ever establish whether or not PHI-384 fufills the requirement? BUS308 from study.com is killing my soul
Kgaul Wrote:I'm bringing this back to life. Did we ever establish whether or not PHI-384 fufills the requirement? BUS308 from study.com is killing my soul

It used to months ago, but not anymore unfortunately.
Ugh. Any other options to for fill this international or business In society BSBA requirement? Any of the straighter line courses? BUS 308 is 40 pages of writing
There's a Business in Society TECEP available. You've got me down because I need to do that Study.com course. I was hoping it wasn't as bad as it looked by the syllabus.
I'm looking into the DSST as well
The Study.com assignments, are doubly annoying because they don't even feel necessary to the course like when I took Advanced accounting . It's quadruple the work of that and just feels like busywork
DSST is a no go as well. Just the TECEP or the Study.com
perriquit Wrote:Hey guys does anybody know where can I find that course or an alternate course that would fulfill that TESC requirement. I don't really want to take the TESC class and I am a horrible test taker for that reason I don't want to take the TECEP. That is the only course I need to get my business degree so your help will be warmly appreciated Smile

If you need Business & Society specifically I don't know but if your in the business major that take that or International Management you can take Study.com's Business 308 : Globalization and International Management course. It's a good deal of work but not TECEP or Actual Class.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Davar Academy has International Management
TCC used to have International Business
CSU-Global has Management in the Global Economy
Penn Foster has International Business, it expires on 4/30/17, so you'd want to take and complete it immediately. I think this was the go-to before Study.com came along.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
I thought Davar and Tor were one in the same?
Does anyone have the equivalency's for Davar and TESU ??
Kgaul Wrote:I thought Davar and Tor were one in the same?
Does anyone have the equivalency's for Davar and TESU ??

I think Davar split off from TCC, but I don't exactly know how that worked at all. If they are the same, then Davar is not offering all of the same courses, nor are they even named the same, which is weird in my book. Coopersmith is in there as well, again, I'm not at all sure what happened.

No, there is no equivalency chart out there anywhere (like SL or Study.com or ACP), nor has anyone on this forum completed a Davar course and then reported back what TESU gave them.

But, if you don't want to take my word for it, you are always free to contact TESU and get the course pre-approved before you take it. Of course, you have to be enrolled to do it.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Associates degree in Business - Options? allen3373 9 2,672 09-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  COSC BSBA (General Business) -- Check please??? stampbuyme 5 1,827 07-26-2018, 03:20 PM
Last Post: topdog98
  Test Out Business Degree plan Bk2Skool 13 4,678 07-23-2018, 06:56 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Business Degree and Dental School Flowers12 6 2,458 07-19-2018, 03:12 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 5,626 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  Enrolled in the Business Capstone course for the July Term. Anybody else? camjenks 25 4,969 07-16-2018, 02:18 PM
Last Post: keokat
  Options for TESU BSBA Gen.Mgt Finance & Business/Society Excellente 5 1,921 06-30-2018, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Merlin
  DSST Management Information Systems and CLEP Business Information systems vetvso 10 2,561 06-06-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Accounting vs Business Admin Rustydroid 20 3,600 06-03-2018, 02:10 PM
Last Post: tesu-acct-student
  Anyone has a uses TESU Business Capstone textbook I can buy Dowew 5 1,549 04-13-2018, 01:24 PM
Last Post: allvia