Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*TESC* Credit Bank Question
I have completed 30 FEMA courses & Straighterline English & Algebra. Should i open up a credit bank through TESC and transfer in all this credits? I want to join the Military and need some credits in a transcript.

Anyone else has used the credit bank for this purpose? I understand is not a transcript and is more like a document but is just so cheap that i cant help but to consider it!

Compared to 60 bucks per credit through Frederick Douglas CC the credit bank is a bargain if it serves my purpose!

The recruiter says he just needs to see a sheet with all my credits.
DonFlamenco Wrote:I have completed 30 FEMA courses & Straighterline English & Algebra. Should i open up a credit bank through TESC and transfer in all this credits? I want to join the Military and need some credits in a transcript.

Anyone else has used the credit bank for this purpose? I understand is not a transcript and is more like a document but is just so cheap that i cant help but to consider it!

Compared to 60 bucks per credit through Frederick Douglas CC the credit bank is a bargain if it serves my purpose!

>>

Does ACE transcript FEMA credit? If so, that's only 20 bucks.
Straighterline also offers Micro and Macro Economics that you could probably add quite quickly to your transcript. I think the Aleks suggestion from Jennifer is also a good idea if you do not mind math. You might be able to get several of those done in no time at all.
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
DonFlamenco Wrote:I have completed 30 FEMA courses & Straighterline English & Algebra. Should i open up a credit bank through TESC and transfer in all this credits? I want to join the Military and need some credits in a transcript.

I just had the same post a couple of days ago. From what someone told me on here the bank is only good for 1 year. And while you just need it for rank upon entry you are going to want those credits for promotions later in your military career.
I would say look at getting the actual credits or atleast go to CCC then because they are only 30 a class for out of state not per credit.
So for 30 classes that will be 900 where TESC will be 425 for the bank but only good for 1 year.
Hope this helps.
All the best and thanks for serving.
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]"Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies!" Its always sunny in Philadelphia.

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]tesc credit banked
FEMA IS courses- alot

Aleks completed-many of them

Cleps:Spanish 67

Associates in psychology UOP
TESC BA in psychology[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

attempting currently
Masters in counseling
I just did over 30 FEMA credits in one weekend with the help of this website... (FEMA-TEST-ANSWER) . This site, despite its name, does not sell or provide answers to the fema courseexams, but rather sells some very useful study guides that break down the actual time needed to complete each exam. They cost like $5 a piece. This is especially helpful for military people who want to rank up real fast. Get those bad boys into a credit bank account quick and you'll be hearing "yes sir" faster then you ever expected! I have 45 total FEMA credits now.
GringoInTijuana Wrote:I just did over 30 FEMA credits in one weekend with the help of this website... (FEMA-TEST-ANSWER) . This site, despite its name, does not sell or provide answers to the fema courseexams, but rather sells some very useful study guides that break down the actual time needed to complete each exam. They cost like $5 a piece. This is especially helpful for military people who want to rank up real fast. Get those bad boys into a credit bank account quick and you'll be hearing "yes sir" faster then you ever expected! I have 45 total FEMA credits now.
>>

I smell SPAM
If you smell spam, you either need to brush your teeth or take your garbage out to the street! I just thought I'd share the website with people who are looking for fast credits, thats all. Sheesh!
Just search through the PDF study guides for the answers. If each chapter is a separate PDF file, use a free PDF collating tool to combine them all into one file for easier searching.Big Grin
Dano Wrote:Just search through the PDF study guides for the answers. If each chapter is a separate PDF file, use a free PDF collating tool to combine them all into one file for easier searching.Big Grin
>>

Yeah, and that exact post/reply appears in more than one thread with a suspiciously similar writing style to the website.
Nah, that took too long for the first 17 credits. I paid about $100 and did the rest of them in one weekend. I wanted to get them done asap because my employer's education comensation policy is ending at the end of this month and I wanted to take full advantage. ($266 per credit earned, regardless of tuition paid!)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,676 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,873 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Does TESU put the free Ethics class from the Institutes as a grade or just as credit? Jenna.C 19 5,497 09-14-2018, 12:27 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Courses/Exams at a Cheaper Price and TESU Admissions Question UnbreakablyDetermined 12 4,469 09-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
Question Does anyone have a copy of a TESU Credit Bank transcript they'd be will to post? Kelly Green 2 2,085 08-30-2018, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  GPA Question mysonx3 10 2,673 08-26-2018, 11:51 AM
Last Post: katelynn
  Question about TESU UL Requirements mysonx3 1 1,746 08-21-2018, 10:09 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Unofficial DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, etc dcan 43 26,998 08-17-2018, 11:29 AM
Last Post: elenlushk
  TESU Equivalency Question dexter1326 4 1,993 08-16-2018, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Merlin
  TESU - BSBA HR spreadsheet? UL AOS credit suggestions allvia 7 2,683 08-12-2018, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Jimmy999