Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU 2016 Commencement
Here's the link to the live streaming of the commencement ceremony.
Associate in Arts - Thomas Edison State University
Bachelor of Arts in Humanities - Thomas Edison State University
pursuing Master's degree, Applied Linguistics - Universidad Antonio de Nebrija

*credit sources: Patten University, Straighterline, Learning Counts, The Institutes, Torah College Credits, Kaplan Open College, UMUC, Thomas Edison State University (guided study liberal arts capstone)
Thank you!

ladylearner Wrote:Here's the link to the live streaming of the commencement ceremony.
Community College: College Success Skills | Gen. Psychology | Span 1 | Eng. 101 | Accounting 1 | Accounting 2 | Comp Skills

Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance

The Institutes: Ethics

Sophia: Proj. Management

Straighterline:​ Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc

ALEKS: Inter. Algebra | College Algebra | Intro to Stats

TEEX: Cyber 101 | Cyber 201 | Cyber 301

NFA: Fire Service Supervision: Self Study

Certified: Six Sigma Yellow Belt [8 PDU]
I have a couple of questions about the commencement ceremony:
- Do the graduates say their own names or are they announced by a dean or some other senior person at the college?
- What happens if you're getting two degrees at the same time? Do you get called twice?
- Is it chaotic when we have to pick up our regalia?

*credit sources: Patten University, Straighterline, Learning Counts, The Institutes, Torah College Credits, Kaplan Open College, UMUC, Thomas Edison State University (guided study liberal arts capstone)
The Commencement ceremony was wonderful. I feel like TESU really tries to make the event memorable for the graduates and I so appreciate that. I'm so glad I went, although I didn't get to meet up with anyone from here.

I received my diploma already and I bought a frame at graduation (saved on shipping costs).[ATTACH=CONFIG]1917[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   Less than 1 minute ago">Untitled.jpg (Size: 10.99 KB / Downloads: 1)

ladylearner Wrote:The Commencement ceremony was wonderful. I feel like TESU really tries to make the event memorable for the graduates and I so appreciate that. I'm so glad I went, although I didn't get to meet up with anyone from here.

I received my diploma already and I bought a frame at graduation (saved on shipping costs).[ATTACH=CONFIG]1917[/ATTACH]

Congrats again! I received mine as well and cant stop looking at it....long time coming for me :-)
I'm glad you enjoyed your ceremony. Just walking up on that stage and knowing you really are done is a great feeling isn't it?cheersmate
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
jlearn25 Wrote:Congrats again! I received mine as well and cant stop looking at it....long time coming for me :-)

Thank you and congratulations to you, too. We did it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 3,981 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,662 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,108 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 3,645 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,734 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,346 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,594 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,326 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,379 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,861 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore