Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU Admissions - Still No Response
Have you tried logging in through Online Student Services to get your student ID#?
I have a friend that did this and was able to register for classes through OSS before even getting an acceptance letter.
Once you are entered in the database the OSS account is active. If you can get your student number and get a password generated you will be able to login to the MyEdison and send an email from your student email account which will get answered more quickly.

http://www.tesu.edu/current-students/onl...rvices.cfm

Try your login as firstname.lastname and click the forgot password link then enter your social security number and a password will be sent to you. Then you can use the same login credentials to login to MyEdison. Instructions are on the page.
I try this and I was able to register for the class, however I am still waiting for them to apply study.com corporate partnership to my profile for the discount.

or should I work this out later with them?

I am going to call tomorrow until they are tired of me, once the end of the week is here, that's another $150 for late registration.

TESU: BSBA-CIS
----------------------------------------------------
Completed Jan 2018
You said you were able to register, but did you register? I thought you had to pay right then and there... that's why I've been waiting.
TESU BA in Criminal Justice, 2018
TRCC Emergency Management Certificate, 2018
I just try and it was my status was inactive, I didn't realized it's been over a year. I just re-apply and pay the $75, and they said it will take 3-6 days to make a decision. I'll call them tomorrow to see if they can do anything about it.

Anyone got any ideas?

Completed Jan 2018
(10-11-2017, 10:05 PM)RRMIKE Wrote: I try this and I was able to register for the class, however I am still waiting for them to apply study.com corporate partnership to my profile for the discount.

or should I work this out later with them?

I am going to call tomorrow until they are tired of me, once the end of the week is here, that's another $150 for late registration.

I'm pretty sure you need to wait until the discount is applied. I am not sure they will give a refund.

Here are the steps I had to go through to apply the Study.com discount and pay- 
I sent an email from my TESU gmail account to academicadvising@tesu.edu with the subject "Study.com Member Affiliate Discount" requesting to have the discount applied. I received an email back stating that my account had been noted and the Bursar had been notified (Bursar is now called "Office of Student Financial Accounts and Operations"). When I went to register the discount was not showing up so I had to call the Bursar's office. The Bursar's office told me I had to request the Study.com discount by email. I gave them the email date and name of the person from advising that emailed me back and the rep immediately applied my discount and I was able to register online.
Husband is still waiting over here. He emailed Monday afternoon, has called and emailed again today and yesterday. He says he's going to try emailing from his student account tomorrow but yeah, this is cutting things WAY too close for comfort and getting frustrating. It's straight to voicemail every time. Is there any hope that if you can prove you tried applying for the discount ahead of time they'll refund the discount (and possibly the late fee if it comes to that)? It's not his fault, or some of yours by the sounds of it, that they're not responding in a timely manner when deadlines are approaching that require communication.
And yes, I get that some students probably could've gotten this done sooner, but by the sounds of it most of us in this boat are newly admitted.
Working towards BALS at TESU

Transfer:
 41 credits 

Currently working on: 
Language and Literacy in Education (OnlineDegree)

Completed:
Study.com: Personal Finance 102, History 108, Psychology 106, Psychology 104, Communications 120, Religion 101

Free: Cyber Security for Everyone, Cyber Security for Professionals

CLEP (free through Modern States): American Government, A+I Lit, American Lit, History of the US 1
I didn't realized it's been a year since I've been sending it alternative credits, and my application expire and I became an inactive. I submit a new application and pay the $75. I call this morning and they said I'm on the list to be enter into the system today, and I have to wait 24 hours before I can register for a class. I am hoping to get it done on Oct 14. I am still waiting for them to apply the study.com partnership.

Completed Jan 2018
When is the late registration fee charged? I just paid for the capstone and wanted to know if TESU already waived it for me, or if I still need to call them.
TESU BA in Criminal Justice, 2018
TRCC Emergency Management Certificate, 2018
Late fee start to add on as of oct 15, however I register yesterday and was planning on calling to see if they can waive the late fee, but when I look it was automatically waived. I ask them to send me a link to pay, on that page somewhere it shows the details. It was charged and then credited back. Check if not call them. I apply for financial aid and since I’m doing only 3 credits, I got 317 from pell towards the course.

Completed Jan 2018
wow thats pretty cool and nice we have a couple of people so far on here confirmed for the capstone! hype lets go. lol

So far we have 1 GS for October and 3 current OL for nov? =)
My Plan: Earn a MSML or a MBA at WGU!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 3,966 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,655 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,085 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 3,627 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,722 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,335 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,582 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,316 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,367 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,854 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore