Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU Alumni - Can you logon to OSS/My Edison?
Question for you who have graduated?  Can you log into OSS/My Edison when you already have completed your Bachelors and don't have any other associates or bachelors within your account?  Do they keep your account active for a year or something?

In other words, if your account no longer is active as a student (you may have graduated, placed it on hold because you're going to be away from the country, etc) do they freeze the account?

If you can't access OSS/My Edison any longer, what's the easiest way to get it reactivated? Just add a degree into your profile and keep the account open with a recent TECEP?  Or would it be better to pay the $70/75 enrollment renewal fee?

I am asking for a friend, I should be answering these but I am brain dead (head cold/flu whatever this headache and cough is), been in bed for the long weekend.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I lost access a few months after I graduated with my BSBA (& ASNSM).  I did have another degree program (with official evaluation) added shortly before graduating (BA Psychology and ASNSM Biology); but it did not keep my login active for myEdison.  I do however still have access to OSS when i log into it directly; however my evaluation for the BA Psychology/ASNSM Biology appears to be no longer active (also, I cannot run a What If). The only thing I can view besides my profile (status shows inactive) is my unofficial transcript; everything else gives me an ERROR or INACTIVE status warning.

As far as what it would take to become active again - that I cannot help you with. I would try sending an email to advising; and make sure you make it clear that you're an alumni (as becoming active again could likely be a different process for TESU graduates)
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

OSS is still active, but I need to change my password on OSS pretty much everytime i want to access MyEdison. The two passwords are linked, but OSS doesn't require you to change it, and MyEdison's expires regularly.

If you have access to OSS, reset your password there and try myEdison again with that new password. You should be good.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
[-] The following 1 user Likes jsd's post:
  • allvia

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 15 697 03-22-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 10 1,976 03-22-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 261 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 230 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27
  Free ways(e.g. TECEP)to register at TESU? Also say thank you to@bjcheung77@LevelUp Felisa 2 301 03-01-2024, 02:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SAS Programmer Certificates at TESU jg_nuy 5 267 02-29-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: mog538
  Conflicting info from TESU for dual degrees?? ACI 32 2,158 02-22-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: faptaincrunch
  Admitted BA Computers Science - TESU Chan.kckn 3 391 02-21-2024, 07:46 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Transfer to TESU Questions homeschoolmom1 14 726 02-20-2024, 06:18 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Remaining Classes for TESU Degree faptaincrunch 7 568 02-20-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: faptaincrunch