Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU Associates in Math plan
Hie all,

Those of you that have completed the TESU Associates degree in Math, please share how many credits you transfered and got them. I know that TESU changes but I am interested in seeing how you did it. Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

Tince
(07-28-2019, 04:48 PM)Tincer Wrote: Hie all,

Those of you that have completed the TESU Associates degree in Math, please share how many credits you transfered and got them. I know that TESU changes but I am interested in seeing how you did it. Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

Tince

I transferred all of my credits in. 35 hours from a community college, the rest from Straighterline and SDC. Coopersmith also has new mathematics courses.

I took college algebra, trigonometry, linear algebra and calculus 1 at my community college. I took discrete mathematics from SDC, stats and calc 2 from SL.
----
TESU ASNSM Mathematics, BACS, BALS Psychology 2020 graduate 
(07-29-2019, 12:36 PM)NolaRice Wrote:

Kind regards

Tince

I transferred all of my credits in. 35 hours from a community college, the rest from Straighterline and SDC. Coopersmith also has new mathematics courses.

I took college algebra, trigonometry, linear algebra and calculus 1 at my community college. I took discrete mathematics from SDC, stats and calc 2 from SL.

Hie Nola

Thank you for the response.

Which courses did you take at TESU?

Kind regards

Tince
(07-30-2019, 04:30 AM)Tincer Wrote:

Kind regards

Tince

Hie Nola

Thank you for the response.

Which courses did you take at TESU?

Kind regards

Tince

I didn't take any courses at TESU, I transferred all my courses in and paid the residency waiver.
----
TESU ASNSM Mathematics, BACS, BALS Psychology 2020 graduate 
Following, because I want to know this as well.
-----
Testing through BA In Mathematics via TESU - Graduation planned in 2020
Attending ECPI Online for Mechanical Engineering Technology - Bachelors - Graduation planned in 2020
(08-01-2019, 01:59 PM)dharmastudios Wrote: Following, because I want to know this as well.

Hie, dharmastudios

From what have gathered you can transfer up tp 45 credits, then you will have to do 16 with TESU. They cannot confirm which ones you can transfer from study.com etc off hand, you have to send them an email with your suggeted plan then they will respond after a week or so. I am not sure whether you can get all 45 from study.com though...there are civic engangement and ethical leadership courses which i think are only available through them...Can someone correct me please.

Otherwise

Tince
(08-01-2019, 06:14 PM)Tincer Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 01:59 PM)dharmastudios Wrote: Following, because I want to know this as well.

Hie, dharmastudios

From what have gathered you can transfer up tp 45 credits, then you will have to do 16 with TESU. They cannot confirm which ones you can transfer from study.com etc off hand, you have to send them an email with your suggeted plan then they will respond after a week or so. I am not sure whether you can get all 45 from study.com though...there are civic engangement and ethical leadership courses which i think are only available through them...Can someone correct me please.

Otherwise

Tince
This is not correct. You can transfer in everything except SOS-110. If you take fewer than 16 credits from TESU, you have to pay the residency waiver of $2800
Completed:
BA History & Psychology, Thomas Edison State University, March 2020
ASNSM Mathematics, Thomas Edison State University, March 2020

Up Next:
JD, Cornell Law School, Class of 2024

Link to all credits earned: Link
(08-01-2019, 06:24 PM)mysonx3 Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 06:14 PM)Tincer Wrote:

Hie, dharmastudios

Otherwise

Tince
This is not correct. You can transfer in everything except SOS-110. If you take fewer than 16 credits from TESU, you have to pay the residency waiver of $2800
mysonx3, Thank you for the correction. If I may ask, can you get all of them with alt credits or do you have to take regular credits for some? Also have you done the math? May you please share your plan. It would be very helpful!

Kind regards

Tincer

Also the computer science and biology guys, may you please chip in as your plans could also help!!

Kind regards

Tince

What did you use to fill in the final 3 UL credits for computer science? Did calc 2 go in as a UL credit for the AOS?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 15 695 03-22-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 10 1,976 03-22-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Electronics Engineering degree plan advice trailbounder 5 279 03-18-2024, 04:19 PM
Last Post: davewill
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 258 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 230 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27
  Free ways(e.g. TECEP)to register at TESU? Also say thank you to@bjcheung77@LevelUp Felisa 2 301 03-01-2024, 02:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SAS Programmer Certificates at TESU jg_nuy 5 267 02-29-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: mog538
  Adding on associates? optimisticCoder3 6 391 02-23-2024, 09:58 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Conflicting info from TESU for dual degrees?? ACI 32 2,157 02-22-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: faptaincrunch
  Admitted BA Computers Science - TESU Chan.kckn 3 391 02-21-2024, 07:46 PM
Last Post: LevelUP