Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU BALS CIS?
*sigh* I am an insomniac too! I put the kids to bed before I get to do any other studying at night...

Update: And for your BALS NSM using UL CIS courses, you can get them all from Study.com
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • cwendy111
(04-23-2020, 01:47 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: *sigh* I am an insomniac too!  I put the kids to bed before I get to do any other studying at night...

Update: And for your BALS NSM using UL CIS courses, you can get them all from Study.com

Big Grin No peace until the kids are asleep. Especially with the new homeschooling we are all doing. Unfortunately, I am not studying. I am watching The Inhumans on Disney Plus. I am doing WAY better in Stats than I expected. I see there is still a very generous berth of courses available to me in the BALS. I am still not 100% there. I would like to pursue both if I can. BALS hi speed. BSN as I can. I know the courses get crazy expensive in the post grad sphere. I want to keep taking the BSN courses while I go for the BALS.

What do you think?
WGU MBA-Healthcare Management 9/2021
Started 6/2/2021. Finished 8/30/21

WGU MSN-Nursing Informatics 1/2021
Started 8/14/20. Finished 12/28/2020

WGU RN-BSN 8/2020
Started 6/1/20  Finished 7/24/2020
Transferred in Sophia Stats, ICC American Government, SDC Interpersonal Communications, AAS Nursing

Credits Taken
SDC - Interpersonal Communications, Presentation Skills in the Workplace, Intro to Operating Systems, Intro to Programming, Systems Analysis & Design, Database Management - (100% modules, Incomplete Projects)
ICC - American Government
SL - Personal Finance 
TECEP - Medical Terminology
The Institutes - Ethics and the CPCU Code of Professional Conduct 
TEEX - Cyber Ethics, Cyber Law/White Collar Crime
Sophia - Developing Effective Teams, The Essentials of Managing Conflict, Intro to IT, Intro to Statistics, Visual Communications, Human Biology, Project Management
CSM Learn- The CSM Course
DSST - Drugs and Society 436, Here's To Your Health 450, Computing and IT 461
AAS Nursing
Just wondering have you started any of the nursing courses at TESU? The general education courses for the BALS & BSN are the same. There is another option for you, WGU has a BSN degree option too, if that school works for you, it may be cheaper/easier/faster in the long run. If you have the time to do two degrees at once, then go for it, I would focus on 1 at a time though. See another poster going to WGU now: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...technology?
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • cwendy111
(04-23-2020, 02:04 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Just wondering have you started any of the nursing courses at TESU?  The general education courses for the BALS & BSN are the same.  There is another option for you, WGU has a BSN degree option too, if that school works for you, it may be cheaper/easier/faster in the long run.  If you have the time to do two degrees at once, then go for it, I would focus on 1 at a time though.  See another poster going to WGU now: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...technology?

I have not started the nursing courses yet. I really am into the whole IS thing. I will check out the link now. Sorry, red wine....

(04-23-2020, 02:18 AM)cwendy111 Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 02:04 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Just wondering have you started any of the nursing courses at TESU?  The general education courses for the BALS & BSN are the same.  There is another option for you, WGU has a BSN degree option too, if that school works for you, it may be cheaper/easier/faster in the long run.  If you have the time to do two degrees at once, then go for it, I would focus on 1 at a time though.  See another poster going to WGU now: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...technology?

I have not started the nursing courses yet. I really am into the whole IS thing. I will check out the link now. Sorry, red wine....

I keep trying to respond but my responses keep getting erased. This is my third try. 

Can I get a BALS quick and slow walk the BSN at TSU? Is that possible to get the BALS, then the BSN at TESU? If I get the BALS at TESU, are my credits dead for any other school? Can I still get a BSN at WGU? Worst case scenario, I figured I can get theMSN at Excelsior since TESU only accepts BSNs in their MSN program.

(04-23-2020, 02:18 AM)cwendy111 Wrote:

[quote pid='307077' dateline='1587625471']
Computer science is too heavy for me. I was hoping for a BS CIS, but TESU doesn't have that. The BALS NSM would work as well.

[/quote]
WGU MBA-Healthcare Management 9/2021
Started 6/2/2021. Finished 8/30/21

WGU MSN-Nursing Informatics 1/2021
Started 8/14/20. Finished 12/28/2020

WGU RN-BSN 8/2020
Started 6/1/20  Finished 7/24/2020
Transferred in Sophia Stats, ICC American Government, SDC Interpersonal Communications, AAS Nursing

Credits Taken
SDC - Interpersonal Communications, Presentation Skills in the Workplace, Intro to Operating Systems, Intro to Programming, Systems Analysis & Design, Database Management - (100% modules, Incomplete Projects)
ICC - American Government
SL - Personal Finance 
TECEP - Medical Terminology
The Institutes - Ethics and the CPCU Code of Professional Conduct 
TEEX - Cyber Ethics, Cyber Law/White Collar Crime
Sophia - Developing Effective Teams, The Essentials of Managing Conflict, Intro to IT, Intro to Statistics, Visual Communications, Human Biology, Project Management
CSM Learn- The CSM Course
DSST - Drugs and Society 436, Here's To Your Health 450, Computing and IT 461
AAS Nursing
(04-22-2020, 08:45 PM)cwendy111 Wrote: ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for your analysis. I don't understand the rules for some of these Areas.

AREA C I don't understand the rules here. Conflict Res went to Cultural Diversity. BEH -232 Human Development went to Liberal Studies instead of here. I don't know why

Conflict Resolution Placed in AREA B Diversity section

I realize you were up late last night. and maybe this was said and I missed it early in the morning.

On the evals you shared on this thread, Conflict Res did not go to Area B Diversity. On the BSN eval it shows in "free electives" because of Order of application Rules at tesu. and on the BALS it is showing in Area C. And dfrecore and the others explained why BEH 232 was placed in Gen Ed due to Order of Application Rules. But it was also because you already had Sociology, BEH 231 in Area B. So you met that requirement.
TESU: BALS June 2021 (comm college, clep, sdc sophia coopersmith, SOS110, and capstone)

[-] The following 1 user Likes P226mem's post:
  • cwendy111

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 16 2,356 04-18-2024, 11:51 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Applying for a Master's in Computer Science with undergraduate degree from TESU DONG 9 533 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: spohara
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 7 459 04-08-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: PLEX
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 482 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU TECEP® APS-1000-TE Medical Terminology emmaya 6 261 04-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 21 1,236 04-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  BSN Grant opportunity at TESU indigoshuffle 2 236 03-31-2024, 01:38 AM
  TESU Second degree jakill2 7 378 03-30-2024, 12:48 PM
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 301 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 282 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27