Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just registered for my very last course
ftsfour1 Wrote:I have one more exam and the final project to complete. Taking that hrm course at cc recently was a boost to get these exams done before receiving the book from PF.

This holiday is going to slow down my train a bit. Have my final proctored exam in the mail to PF for the Consumer Behavior class (man, I had serious writers cramp after that one), and waiting on PF strategic bus management participation grade to post. These last few courses have been about waiting. PF is great, really, but the process is slow. Then, the wait will continue after I get the transcripts sent to TESU.

I think if I could have a planning do-over, I would have worked the PF courses I took in with other courses (like SL), just because of the waiting involved. I feel like I went from 70mph to 5mph, and it's weird.

Very good job, it seems you're done. I feel like taking on more courses now that I am working on Penn Foster and after reading this post. I guess I'll just go for an extra PF UL course or maybe do a Saylor one since those are lengthy.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
bjcheung77 Wrote:Very good job, it seems you're done. I feel like taking on more courses now that I am working on Penn Foster and after reading this post. I guess I'll just go for an extra PF UL course or maybe do a Saylor one since those are lengthy.

Two specific things have stood out to me. One is the big PF wait. You'll wait on the book to be shipped, the final to be mailed (if proctored), and then the mailing back to PF and if that wait isn't enough, the wait to be graded. Now, they're not all like that, but it ain't no SL, for sure.

The second thing is that I wouldn't make a TECEP the last course(s). It just too nerve-wracking to have everything to finish hinge on it. Especially if you're close to a graduation date deadline. The only thing that made me feel better was an alternate source for credit. But, lol, that was PF for me. (See point one.)

I shouldn't complain, and I'm not really, but it's hard being this close and waiting.
WGU MSML complete 3/2018
TESU 2016 BSBA graduate
I've submitted my graduation app to TESU, with the required fee. I've paid the $2,000 residency waiver. I'm waiting on the eval to update to show 120/120 completed. The wait is torture. I've asked for an acceleration, but I wait. I still have a TECEP hanging that I've rescheduled (that I'm confident I don't need), but I won't be completely certain until the eval is done. So, I wait some more.
WGU MSML complete 3/2018
TESU 2016 BSBA graduate
AngelaP Wrote:I did the Human Resource Management class, HRM 201.

Congratulations! Don't stress it too much! The last credit always seems like the hardest, but it's really just another test, just like all the others.
Currently studying for: Still deciding.

Done!
2020 - Harvard Extension School - ALM IT Management 
2019 - Harvard Extension School - Graduate Certificate Data Science
2018 - Harvard Extension School - Graduate Certificate Cyber Security
2016 - WGU - MBA Mgmt & Strategy
2015 - Thomas Edison State College - BSBA Marketing & CIS

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just Enrolled & Registered at TESC PsychMajor 2 483 03-12-2012, 05:56 PM
Last Post: bricabrac
  Registered at 2 Schools at Same Time Question marianne202 6 911 04-30-2009, 12:48 PM
Last Post: bat21
  registered for classes for first time and wondering about something.. yankee_racers 3 979 01-16-2009, 10:37 PM
Last Post: yankee_racers
  Just registered for a couple classes at TESC and wondering it this is normal? yankee_racers 4 1,076 01-09-2009, 01:45 PM
Last Post: yankee_racers