Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU BSBA CIS, law school, and GPA
At this point, I am not going to delete the post from Oldson that appears to be spam. ALU does appear to be a good option for a small subset of people who visit this forum. They're NA through DEAC and they are listed as a registered unaccredited school on the website for the State Bar of California. http://www.calbar.ca.gov/Admissions/Law-...aw-Schools

I don't know if you'd be allowed to sit the Bar Exam in any other state but you'd apparently be good in California.
In progress:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Sophia (30 courses), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
LOL, this is like the third or forth time I am reading this exact message... is ALU having people spam boards to get student enrolment rates to go up?
In Progress: TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans

TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited in 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Business & IT Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco, CompTIA, MTA | Coursera & Udacity
(04-06-2021, 12:17 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: LOL, this is like the third or forth time I am reading this exact message... is ALU having people spam boards to get student enrolment rates to go up?
Yeah I waa wondering the same thing after the 3rd post about it. Like at the very least change some of the verbiage.

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
Weird and cringe.
In progress:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Sophia (30 courses), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
No! Don't change the verbiage around! Don't give 'em some smart ideas there! If they do that, it'll seem too "real" and not a "spam" message... It won't be reported and will be harder to decipher if it's really a spam message or someone advising others to seek help at ALU.
In Progress: TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans

TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited in 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Business & IT Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco, CompTIA, MTA | Coursera & Udacity
(04-08-2021, 06:28 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: No! Don't change the verbiage around! Don't give 'em some smart ideas there! If they do that, it'll seem too "real" and not a "spam" message... It won't be reported and will be harder to decipher if it's really a spam message or someone advising others to seek help at ALU.
sorry

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app
Just an extra little data point here in terms of COSC and grades on transcripts. I opened a COSC credit registry last April. I started sending in all of my transcripts - which is A LOT OF TRANSCRIPTS. Haha. Anyway, I sent in the transcripts direct from each provider. The transcripts from Davar and Onlinedegree.com posted with letter grades. The Sophia transcript posted as pass/fail. And then COSC got annoyed and told me to stop sending in transcripts. Haha.

I really only signed up because I did a massive FEMA credit push during the Covid lockdown and posted 60 FEMA credits before COSC stopped transcripting them. I did kind of misunderstand COSC's registry. They really don't post any credits from other colleges. This is unlike the Excelsior and TESU transcripts which do include some, but not all, credits earned at other colleges. For example, Excelsior and TESU might not post credits that they feel are continuing education credit hours. COSC's registry is just for alternative credit sources. I am sure that this set up is different if a person is attempting a degree at COSC. In that situation, credit from other colleges would, presumably, transfer in to the COSC transcript.

I do have until the end of this month to send in more credits to COSC. COSC did not seem to grasp that Study.com and Saylor have NCCRS credits that don't post to an ACE transcript. I am going to send those in again and see if they post grades. But I am a little bit skeptical.
University of Michigan, 1997, BA Ed.; Teaching Cert.: English/Social Sciences
Marygrove College, 2003, MAT: Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment
TESU, 2018, BSBA: Accounting/CIS; ASNSM: Math/Comp. Sci.; Certs: Finance, Org. Lead., Ops. Man., Marketing
University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, 2018, Grad. Cert.: Economics Ed.; 18 Grad. Credits - Economics
Harvard University Extension, 2019, Poetry in America Series; 20 Grad. Credits - English

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help! Planning TESC BSBA with Sophia Courses? celticlapu 13 822 04-06-2021, 07:46 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  Would TESU be the best place to get BSBA in HR Management? carebear_007 15 377 03-23-2021, 11:27 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU General Ed Electives mweichert 4 204 03-17-2021, 03:08 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU and Transfer Limits mweichert 4 255 03-17-2021, 03:04 PM
  BSBA in Accounting JeniMCha 2 165 03-16-2021, 03:51 PM
  BSBA GM -TESU help with degree plan dodek101 67 3,002 03-15-2021, 12:01 PM
Last Post: dodek101
  TESU Computer Science Degree Plan 9/2020 jsarles 68 4,906 03-05-2021, 12:08 PM
Last Post: jsarles
  TESU: BS Organizational Leadership - Need planning help Robbiej 19 1,100 03-03-2021, 03:50 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Help w/ Degree Plan for BSBA Finance at TESU Please MaMichelle 7 292 02-28-2021, 03:48 PM
  UMPI TESU and SNHU evaluations oroseeo 36 1,755 02-23-2021, 03:40 PM
Last Post: ss20ts