Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TESU BSBA Capstone - Case Study
(02-04-2019, 05:12 PM)scout2family Wrote: This thread is so helpful! I've read the whole 7 pages, taken notes AND saved the link to reference later- when I begin my capstone. At least now I know that I don't need to panic at the beginning- I can keep it simple with Q& A format, study using the flashcards from posabsolute- for the midterm, check out case studies @ academia.edu, Citefast for APA, and follow the rubric to a T!

For the midterm, you might also want to take a look at my Quizlet flashcards. My study guide is based on posabsolute's cards, with some changes and additions; it also includes page numbers from the book for more detailed study. I also created a "concepts and terms" flashcard set based on the key concepts highlights from the book. Some of these came up in the multiple choice section, but be sure not to just memorize the definitions but to truly understand how they work since the questions will be about the application of the concepts.

BUS-421 midterm study guide
BUS-421 midterm concepts & terms

(02-04-2019, 05:12 PM)scout2family Wrote: Lastly, is there a restroom break during either the midterm or final? I'm assuming they're proctored. I have tummy/stress issues and sometimes just gotta GO! (Sorry- TMI)

I don't think the midterm is long enough to require a 5-minute break, but if you have a specific issue (like IBS for example) you can discuss it with the proctor in advance and they may accommodate it.  Be aware that if you do take a break, you're not allowed to revisit any questions you've seen on the exam afterward. But for the midterm, it shouldn't matter since there are only 10 multiple choice questions and the bulk of the exam is the 4 essays. So if you end up needing a break, it will likely be during the essay section anyway.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
[-] The following 1 user Likes Merlin's post:
  • scout2family
I recommend Dr. Ness, if you stick to the Rubric, participate and complete assignments on time, it is an easy "A" in my opinion.

Well, in reality that advise holds true for every class...

But I do still like Dr. Ness and how he ran the asylum.

Good luck!

(02-04-2019, 08:35 PM)kodiak61 Wrote: I recommend Dr. Ness, if you stick to the Rubric, participate and complete assignments on time, it is an easy "A" in my opinion.

Good luck!

I am still trying to figure out how TESU's Class Registration list works-- I don't see Dr.Ness as an option for the March semester. Maybe he'll have a class avail for April? Is there a cycle in which the professors rotate?
“Crazy people don't know they're crazy. I know I'm crazy, therefore I'm not crazy, isn't that crazy?” 

― Captain Jack Sparrow
My Next Goal: Pondering Masters Program ??
Completed:  145+ Credits. Joined this forum October 2017 w/ 6 B&M Credits. Earned 117cr in 10 mo.! Graduated Sept 2019 TESU BSBA GM & ASNSM-CS
*SL 54 Cr *Shmoop 30 Cr +/- *Aleks 6 *Study.com 30+*TEEX 11 *CPCU 2 *B&M 6 
In Process:  Pondering  Big Grin
(02-05-2019, 03:52 PM)scout2family Wrote:
(02-04-2019, 08:35 PM)kodiak61 Wrote: I recommend Dr. Ness, if you stick to the Rubric, participate and complete assignments on time, it is an easy "A" in my opinion.

Good luck!

I am still trying to figure out how TESU's Class Registration list works-- I don't see Dr.Ness as an option for the March semester. Maybe he'll have a class avail for April? Is there a cycle in which the professors rotate?

Not every course mentor is available each new term. They rotate, probably because the course load would be immense, plus there may not be enough people to fill every course if there were a dozen different capstone courses opening each term.

If I had to guess, I'd say they are available for courses starting every other month. I was in the November term and I recall my mentor mentioning he was also working with students in the September term. Though there may be some other method. Perhaps they sign up to take on new courses when they are ready... if so it could be different for each course mentor.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Applying for a Master's in Computer Science with undergraduate degree from TESU DONG 9 502 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: spohara
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 7 447 04-08-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: PLEX
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 466 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Has someone transferred Study.com science corses with labs and correctly transfered etwelding2019 2 317 04-04-2024, 10:10 AM
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 15 2,283 04-04-2024, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Kones
  TESU TECEP® APS-1000-TE Medical Terminology emmaya 6 258 04-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 21 1,221 04-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  BSN Grant opportunity at TESU indigoshuffle 2 231 03-31-2024, 01:38 AM
  LIB 4950 Capstone GS or OL evenFair23 9 528 03-31-2024, 12:07 AM
Last Post: ivanswk78
  TESU Second degree jakill2 7 368 03-30-2024, 12:48 PM