Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU BSBA Degree Plan - Sophia Heavy
English Composition II on Sophia is all writing. There are the regular challenges in each unit. There are 4 units. 3 of the units have 2 challenges and the other one has 3 challenges. Each challenge only has 4 concepts. There are no milestones. There are touchstones instead which are writing assignments. There are 2 for each of the first 3 units. The 3rd unit includes your rough draft of a 6-8 pages research paper. Unit 4 has one touchstone which is the final version of the research paper.

Each touchstone has to be submitted in order. You can't skip around. You can only submit one paper at a time. You have to wait for your last touchstone to be graded before you can submit the next one. There can be some lag with the grading.

I'm on the 3rd unit and have been dragging my feet writing these papers. I was doing pretty well until this unit. The papers we have to read for it I found boring so that hasn't helped me want to write the 2-3 page paper. Then I have to write the research paper. You work on bits and pieces of this throughout the course. You get to pick your own topic which may be good or bad. I struggled trying to figure out what to write about. I did finally figure it out and have lots of sources, but I'm dragging my feet for some reason. I need to get it done. I have already added the 30 day extension on. I needed to because of the grading. Don't expect it to be a course that can be completed in just a few days like many of the others because it can't be. Partly because you're waiting on the grading. It's not awful. I just wasn't wanting to take yet another English course and write even more.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • TwinMom

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need some advice on my plan jobojoe285 0 10 23 minutes ago
Last Post: jobojoe285
  Educational Degree Planning Help nhmimi 7 151 3 hours ago
Last Post: rachel83az
  Degree planning help - UMPI BBA vs PUG BSBA crowbird 35 657 4 hours ago
Last Post: rachel83az
  Path/degree recommendation for a 40 yr old man with no degree Freyo27 1 63 5 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Degree Planning- MS degree dodek101 8 343 9 hours ago
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Potential Degree Input, Please curious 4 152 Yesterday, 06:39 AM
Last Post: curious
  DBA degree: online, 2-3 years, top US or UK school, accredited absamer 22 1,484 03-26-2024, 11:54 PM
  Degree Planning Advice - 31, Norway, No Higher Education ASenna 28 1,859 03-26-2024, 06:00 AM
  Masters Degree in Texas Melhux 3 181 03-26-2024, 05:45 AM
  BACS BSCIS plan guidance LAMi 23 348 03-25-2024, 09:11 PM