Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU Cornerstone and BUS Capstone
Hey Everyone,

What are your thoughts on taking both of these courses at the same time? Is it doable or too much work at the same time. I am currently enrolled in the cornerstone (SOS-110) for the April term with Ms. Legare. Anybody else signed up for the cornerstone in April? 

Thanks guys,
K
There are new restrictions with the capstone courses now, you have to have at least 100+ credits and the bulk of your AOS already completed. If you only have those two as the final course, why not take them together... if not, then spread it out into two terms, so you can complete more courses at the same time you're doing the cornerstone, the capstone you should do it by itself...
Done: TESU ASNSM Biology, ASBA/BSBA (ACBSP Accredited in 2017)
Working on: TESU BA Computer Science (June 2019 graduation...)
Deferred: **Deciding on several Masters/PHD programs**

2018 BALS and BSBA Spreadsheet using mainly SL/Study.com (post# 27,28)
The Basic Approach | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Review Beginners Guide sticky for info on TESU BALS/BSBA in 4 months (post #16)~
~Note: Read Wiki guide links for TESU equivalency - CLEP/DSST/SL/Study.com, etc~
bjcheung77,

Thank you. The cornerstone and capstone are the only two courses i have left to complete. I have read on here that the capstone requires a lot of writing and so does the 3 credit cornerstone. Just trying to get some feedback from anyone who have attempted both in one term.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FINALLY FINISHED!!!! TESU - BALS MrBossmanJr 9 98 6 minutes ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Comparing costs of 2 TESU degrees CarpeDiem8 9 149 7 hours ago
Last Post: davewill
  Just received my TESU BALS Academic Evaluation- jbwyo 0 73 Yesterday, 08:26 PM
Last Post: jbwyo
  TESU BS data science and analytics Sparklette 1 70 Yesterday, 07:48 PM
Last Post: mysonx3
  alternative credit for BA majors at TESU w/ lowest math CarpeDiem8 4 114 Yesterday, 06:08 PM
Last Post: mysonx3
  TESU concentrations w/ alternative credit CarpeDiem8 23 703 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: CarpeDiem8
Big Grin Need help with TESU plan - possible issue w/ UL/LL CarpeDiem8 14 298 Yesterday, 02:59 PM
Last Post: CarpeDiem8
  TESU AS/BS Degree Plan w/test out options -ZERO TRANSFER CREDITS GED2Degree 6 291 Yesterday, 04:32 AM
Last Post: GED2Degree
  TESU COMPUTER SCIENCE PLAN mgmar22 32 836 03-21-2019, 11:47 PM
Last Post: udi
  Graduation Cost TESU MrBossmanJr 3 96 03-20-2019, 06:51 PM
Last Post: MrBossmanJr