Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU Degree Audit
Does anyone know how long you have to submit all credits in order to make graduation? When would credits need to be submitted by? TESU September degrees will be conferred on Sept. 11, 2020. I applied for September graduation towards the end of the application window, and the email I received said they go in order for the audit, and I have not yet received any email saying my degree audit is done, so I think I have more time. But I'm trying to figure out how much time.

The reason I ask is that I am down to my last two classes, but they are taking me much longer than I thought to get through. I'm trying to judge if it's even remotely doable for me to scramble to finish them in time, or if I should just relax, go at a slower pace, and accept a December graduation.
TESU, BSBA-HR Completed December 2020

Completed: B&M CC: 67 units applied to degree Study.com: Principles of Management, Principles of Marketing, Computing, International Business, Library Science, Managerial Accounting, Leading Organizational Change, Finance, Organizational Theory, Strategic Human Resources (30 units) Davar: Organizational Behavior, Managerial Communication (6 units) Sophia: Microeconomics, Statistics, College Algebra, Conflict Resolution, Leading Teams (11 units) Institutes: Ethics (2 units) TESU: Business Capstone, Cornerstone (4 units)

Next up: Researching Master's Programs
AFAIK, you need to have finished before now in order to graduate in September. I'm pretty sure you need more than a month between your last class and your graduation date. You might as well relax and graduate in December.
Okay, thanks. If it makes a difference, these aren't TESU classes, they will be sent over from ACE once I finish them and add them to my transcript. I thought I had read about people getting their requirements in right before the deadline, so was hoping to see if that was an option at all.
TESU, BSBA-HR Completed December 2020

Completed: B&M CC: 67 units applied to degree Study.com: Principles of Management, Principles of Marketing, Computing, International Business, Library Science, Managerial Accounting, Leading Organizational Change, Finance, Organizational Theory, Strategic Human Resources (30 units) Davar: Organizational Behavior, Managerial Communication (6 units) Sophia: Microeconomics, Statistics, College Algebra, Conflict Resolution, Leading Teams (11 units) Institutes: Ethics (2 units) TESU: Business Capstone, Cornerstone (4 units)

Next up: Researching Master's Programs
It'll still take them a while to add them to your transcript, a process that could take a week or so from when you finish. When you add in the time it takes for your exam to be graded/sent to TESU, I don't think they let you apply 1-2 weeks before graduation.
The cutoff for submitting courses is usually 2 months before graduation. You can still try to submit things after the deadline the later you are the less chance you will pass your audit. The audit process starts about a month before graduation, takes a few days per person, and they go down the list in the order of graduation application. Transcript evaluations can take a month as well if they are busy since they are done in order of receipt. So trying to slip in anything less than two months out is pushing your luck.

If you do try to submit a new transcript after the deadline, make sure you contact the evaluation team to let them know you've already applied for graduation and you need your evaluation expedited for audit purposes. It may not help, but it might.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
If I remember correctly, I did not have the final course to them when they did the audit, I emailed after I got their email and they said they would give me a week, and I called Study.com and put a rush on the transcript; TESU got it the day of the 2nd audit, and because it was a pre-planned course and they already had it in my eval and knew what it was, it worked out.

So, I would call, ask them to put the courses into your eval if they haven't already, and then do the courses as quickly as you can. If you get an email saying that they've done the audit, they will probably give you a few days to get the final transcripts in. If you haven't completed the courses by then, then let it ride until December. But if you CAN get it to them within a couple of days, I'd do my darndest to do so.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 15 695 03-22-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 10 1,976 03-22-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Electronics Engineering degree plan advice trailbounder 5 279 03-18-2024, 04:19 PM
Last Post: davewill
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 259 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Is an academic certificate a degree for the purposes of "new" credits? Am I screwed? ItsNeverTheLionsYear 3 238 03-13-2024, 08:53 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 230 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27
  Free ways(e.g. TECEP)to register at TESU? Also say thank you to@bjcheung77@LevelUp Felisa 2 301 03-01-2024, 02:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SAS Programmer Certificates at TESU jg_nuy 5 267 02-29-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: mog538
  Double Degree How To kowenboy 3 236 02-29-2024, 01:05 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Tough Dual Concentration BS Degree Possible??? GameSlinger 7 606 02-28-2024, 04:31 AM
Last Post: GameSlinger