Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU Degree Plan, Help?
Hello everyone,
Just want to start by saying this site has been incredible, and thank you to all the contributors. I am working on my plan to earn a BSBA in general management at Thomas Edison, while I have found a lot of great plans that people are willing to share, I’d like to make my own and am just looking for the complete course requirements that they would give to their average students to fulfill. I’m trying to use the regular plan as a sort of rubric while I research possible equivalents for each course. I did reach out to TESU to see if they could supply me with the plan that and enrolling student would receive but haven’t got anything yet. The requirements listed on their website have been a big help so far, but it would help a lot to see the requirements listed as TESU courses. Thanks you in advance for any help you can give me!

Aaron Ralph
TESU will not assist you with planning a degree with outside sources; which is what we talk about here. If you have started a plan you should post it and ask for feedback from forum members.  We can tell you if you're on the right path, or if something you planned doesn't work (maybe something was once ok, but now it is not) or make recommendations for credits you have not figured out the best option.
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management, December 2018
- ASNSM in Computer Science, December 2018
With TESU you have to ask if each individual course will work with your degree plan. Then it's also a good idea later to ask them to add it to your degree plan.

Course mapping lists for each provider can help.
Course Experience:
Modernstates.org/CLEP, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org,  Sophia.org, Study.com, Instantcertcredit, Csmlearn.com and Theinstitutes.org

Degree Plan:
Bachelors of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance
Bachelors of Arts in Computer Science

96 credits earned with expected graduation in 2020. 
If you want to see a sample spreadsheet template, you can view my signature links, post #28/31 has templates.
Basically, the only way to make your own is to view the equivalency pages on the providers you want to use.
The information you want is already in the guide, there are links to the equivalency pages.
Done: TESU ASNSM Biology, ASBA/BSBA (ACBSP Accredited in 2017)
Business & IT Certs: Cisco, CompTIA, 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL, MTA, etc
Coursera Google IT Certs & Udacity Nanodegrees

Working on: TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Deferred: **Deciding on several Masters/PHD programs**

2019 BALS and BSBA Spreadsheet using mainly SL/Study.com (post#28,31)
The Basic Approach | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Review: Beginners Guide sticky for info on TESU BALS/BSBA in 4 months (post #16)
~Note: Read Wiki guide links for TESU equivalency - CLEP/DSST/SL/Study.com, etc

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explain TESU Fees...PLEASE Erikabol 16 416 36 minutes ago
Last Post: dfrecore
  BS Technical Studies 2nd Degree vetvso 15 513 Yesterday, 12:29 AM
Last Post: vetvso
  TESU Waiver option - filler classes Edriveless 4 166 06-05-2020, 11:27 AM
  GPA at TESU ab10365 2 136 06-05-2020, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Merlin
  Value of an Associate degree. Lacedonia4 11 363 06-04-2020, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Lacedonia4
Question More than 120 credits on TESU transcript? differential 17 790 06-04-2020, 03:12 PM
  TESU Catalog Update? Erikabol 12 639 06-04-2020, 03:12 PM
Last Post: natshar
  Locking in a degree plan at TESU? jacobvanhelden 15 1,062 06-03-2020, 03:51 AM
Last Post: GizmoJack
  .com Courses Transfer to TESU w/o a Letter Grade? Erikabol 5 268 06-01-2020, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Erikabol
  TESU/Study.com tuition discount going away July 1, 2020 dfrecore 49 1,812 06-01-2020, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Lacedonia4