Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU - Enrollment Information
Hey everyone - there seems to be some uncertainty with TESU enrollment options by TECEP for applicants and those who want to renew their enrollment year.  I've been reading and there are some that indicate a 1 credit TECEP will suffice and others have mentioned a 3 credit TECEP is required for applicants and to maintain enrollment each year.  

To start off -  A little bit of a background, for myself way back when in 2016, to become enrolled (or my first enrollment year and to lock in the catalog) I paid for a one credit TECEP - Medical Terminology.  The following year, I had to pay a 3 credit TECEP (Strategic Management) to keep my enrollment and finish my requirements.

Anyways, a few people have been inquiring about enrollment information for TESU.  I just wanted to give you all a heads up on how TESU does their Enrollment as it is a little unclear.  Here are the scenarios below:

1) Applicant, never enrolled before.  The cheapest/easiest/fastest option would be to take a 1 credit Medical Terminology TECEP as the "academic evaluation" will not indicate how many credits are needed to be enrolled, you just need to take "something" at the school to become enrolled at the school.

2) Enrolled students.  To continue being enrolled at TESU, the cheapest/easiest/fastest option would also be a TECEP, but you need to or have to complete a 3 credit TECEP and not just the 1 credit.  You will need to read your "academic evaluation" to verify what it says.  It should indicate 3 credits are required.

I've taken the screenshots provided by the person and have created them below.  Hope this is clear and helps...

TLDR: To verify your enrollment options, read the last sentence of your "Next Steps" within your academic evaluation.  It should indicate what is required to keep your enrollment.  Most likely it will say you need at least 3 credits every 12 month period to maintain enrollment.

Applicant picture:

[Image: SRnhBwL.jpg]

Enrolled picture:

[Image: vBXRBoj.jpg]
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • akr680, harrypotter
(03-13-2020, 11:14 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Hey everyone - there seems to be some uncertainty with TESU enrollment options by TECEP for applicants and those who want to renew their enrollment year.  I've been reading and there are some that indicate a 1 credit TECEP will suffice and others have mentioned a 3 credit TECEP is required for applicants and to maintain enrollment each year.  

To start off -  A little bit of a background, for myself way back when in 2016, to become enrolled (or my first enrollment year and to lock in the catalog) I paid for a one credit TECEP - Medical Terminology.  The following year, I had to pay a 3 credit TECEP (Strategic Management) to keep my enrollment and finish my requirements.

Anyways, a few people have been inquiring about enrollment information for TESU.  I just wanted to give you all a heads up on how TESU does their Enrollment as it is a little unclear.  Here are the scenarios below:

1) Applicant, never enrolled before.  The cheapest/easiest/fastest option would be to take a 1 credit Medical Terminology TECEP as the "academic evaluation" will not indicate how many credits are needed to be enrolled, you just need to take "something" at the school to become enrolled at the school.

2) Enrolled students.  To continue being enrolled at TESU, the cheapest/easiest/fastest option would also be a TECEP, but you need to or have to complete a 3 credit TECEP and not just the 1 credit.  You will need to read your "academic evaluation" to verify what it says.  It should indicate 3 credits are required.

I've taken the screenshots provided by the person and have created them below.  Hope this is clear and helps...

TLDR: To verify your enrollment options, read the last sentence of your "Next Steps" within your academic evaluation.  It should indicate what is required to keep your enrollment.  Most likely it will say you need at least 3 credits every 12 month period to maintain enrollment.

Applicant picture:

[Image: SRnhBwL.jpg]

Enrolled picture:

[Image: vBXRBoj.jpg]

Hmmm,

My Nursing advisor indicated that the Medical Terminology TECEP would count towards my re-enrollment. Seems it always depends on who you speak to there. I better double check as I am nearing my anniversary. See email below:

Attached Files
.png   TE Med Term.png (Size: 33.59 KB / Downloads: 18)
WGU MBA-Healthcare Management 9/2021
Started 6/2/2021. Finished 8/30/21

WGU MSN-Nursing Informatics 1/2021
Started 8/14/20. Finished 12/28/2020

WGU RN-BSN 8/2020
Started 6/1/20  Finished 7/24/2020
Transferred in Sophia Stats, ICC American Government, SDC Interpersonal Communications, AAS Nursing

Credits Taken
SDC - Interpersonal Communications, Presentation Skills in the Workplace, Intro to Operating Systems, Intro to Programming, Systems Analysis & Design, Database Management - (100% modules, Incomplete Projects)
ICC - American Government
SL - Personal Finance 
TECEP - Medical Terminology
The Institutes - Ethics and the CPCU Code of Professional Conduct 
TEEX - Cyber Ethics, Cyber Law/White Collar Crime
Sophia - Developing Effective Teams, The Essentials of Managing Conflict, Intro to IT, Intro to Statistics, Visual Communications, Human Biology, Project Management
CSM Learn- The CSM Course
DSST - Drugs and Society 436, Here's To Your Health 450, Computing and IT 461
AAS Nursing
Thank you!

Medical Terminology TECEP worked for me. I got an email "New Student Onboarding"
------------------

Same here, I just reenrolled with medical terminology TECEP.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lacedonia4's post:
  • cwendy111

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Applying for a Master's in Computer Science with undergraduate degree from TESU DONG 9 520 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: spohara
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 7 451 04-08-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: PLEX
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 475 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 15 2,291 04-04-2024, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Kones
  TESU TECEP® APS-1000-TE Medical Terminology emmaya 6 258 04-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 21 1,228 04-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  BSN Grant opportunity at TESU indigoshuffle 2 232 03-31-2024, 01:38 AM
  TESU Second degree jakill2 7 374 03-30-2024, 12:48 PM
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 300 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 277 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27