Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TESU] Enrollment time on per-credit tuition plan
davewill Wrote:The place just isn't that efficient, guys. You need to have a little patience.

Yes I get that, I'm going to wait before I contact TESU.

Checked today and I'm still an applicant, but if nothing happens by the end of today, I'm e-mailing them tomorrow.
If it's not 10 days after admission, but "10-14 days after admission" due to their screwy processes, then they can update the documentation to say that. If they're having technical difficulties that are preventing statuses from being updated, then they can communicate that information as well.

IMHO, when they state categorically that after 10 days your status should automatically change, and it doesn't, in the absence of other official communication from them, that's evidence of a bug/problem and should be reported; patience won't get anyone anywhere if it *is* a problem on their end that they are unaware of.

My enrollment status was already screwed up by them once and only caught on accident.
TESU BSBA/GenMgmt, Graduation approved for March 2017
CR Sources: 75cr(StraighterLine), 15cr(Saylor), 6cr(ALEKS), 6cr(Kaplan, TESU), 12cr(PF), 6cr(CLEP)
Oh, forgot to mention, ticket was responded to saying the status should update today, but no mention of when. Seems like it's either a manual or batch process, which is a bit screwy for an online focused school, but what can ya do.
CR Sources: 75cr(StraighterLine), 15cr(Saylor), 6cr(ALEKS), 6cr(Kaplan, TESU), 12cr(PF), 6cr(CLEP)
alzee Wrote:Oh, forgot to mention, ticket was responded to saying the status should update today, but no mention of when. Seems like it's either a manual or batch process, which is a bit screwy for an online focused school, but what can ya do.

At this point I doubt it's happening today. Maybe by 10 days they mean 10 business days, so I guess we'll see tomorrow since it'll be the 10th business day.
Nixi Wrote:At this point I doubt it's happening today. Maybe by 10 days they mean 10 business days, so I guess we'll see tomorrow since it'll be the 10th business day.

Perhaps not today either, which is 11 days into the term. The response to my ticket said it was going to update yesterday.

For the record it's not that I'm "anxious" for it to happen really, it doesn't affect me at all unless it doesn't happen by the 28th. My only concern is that they have said it should have changed, and it hasn't. Either the system is having problems, or their documentation is wrong.
alzee Wrote:Perhaps not today either, which is 11 days into the term. The response to my ticket said it was going to update yesterday.

For the record it's not that I'm "anxious" for it to happen really, it doesn't affect me at all unless it doesn't happen by the 28th. My only concern is that they have said it should have changed, and it hasn't. Either the system is having problems, or their documentation is wrong.

I doubt it's happening today also, but I did a search in this forum and one person reported having their enrollment status updated once they received an evaluation. My evaluation is due in 1-2 weeks, so I'll wait until then and see what happens.
Ok, so instead of creating a ticket I ended up e-mailing Office of the Bursar directly (bursar@tesu.edu) asking about this and they updated me to Enrolled status now! :hurray:
Nixi Wrote:Ok, so instead of creating a ticket I ended up e-mailing Office of the Bursar directly (bursar@tesu.edu) asking about this and they updated me to Enrolled status now! :hurray:

Hah go figure.

It's not related to evaluations -- I've sent in my ACE transcript three times so far, just to make sure that my progress is where I think it's supposed to be. The first time I did this, they changed my status to enrolled right then. I contacted advising to ask about the GPA and they noticed the enrollment "error" and set me back to applicant.

Presently still says Applicant. I'm going to let it sit until Monday, if it's not updated by then, I'll get poke them.
Nixi Wrote:Ok, so instead of creating a ticket I ended up e-mailing Office of the Bursar directly (bursar@tesu.edu) asking about this and they updated me to Enrolled status now! :hurray:

Congrats, sometimes they need a nudge to get things done, I guess we all do.
alzee Wrote:Hah go figure.

It's not related to evaluations -- I've sent in my ACE transcript three times so far, just to make sure that my progress is where I think it's supposed to be. The first time I did this, they changed my status to enrolled right then. I contacted advising to ask about the GPA and they noticed the enrollment "error" and set me back to applicant.

Presently still says Applicant. I'm going to let it sit until Monday, if it's not updated by then, I'll get poke them.

Ok, do post back here whenever they update you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 3,931 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,621 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,030 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 3,586 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,671 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,296 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,551 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,287 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,327 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,822 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore