Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU Evaluation Complete, This is how all my credits transferred
BA Liberal Studies: No Concentration

A. Intel & Pract Skills

Written Communication:
ENC-101 English Composition I   3.00 (Sophia)
ENC-102 English Composition II  3.00 (Sophia)

Oral Communication:
COM-209 Public Speaking  3.00 (Sophia)

Quantitative Literacy:
MAT-103 General Math II  3.00 (Clep - College Math)

B. Civ & Global Ldrshp

Diversity Intercultural Literacy:
SOC-101 Introduction to Sociology  3.00 (Clep)

Ethical Leadership:
PHI-287 Ethics in America  3.00 (Study.com)

Civic Engagement:
POS-110 American Government  3.00 (Clep)

C. Knowledge of Human Cultures:
ECO-111 Macroeconomics     3.00 (Clep)
ECO-112 Microeconomics      3.00 (Clep)
PSY-101 Intro to Psychology  3.00 (Clep)
HIS-113 American History I   3.00  (Clep)

D. Understanding the Physical and Natural World
COS-101 Introduction to Computers   3.00 (Clep-Information Systems)
BIO-101 Introductory Biology            3.00  (Sophia- Human Biology)

E. General Electives:
MAT-102 General Math I                   3.00 (Clep-College Math)
HIS-114 American History II             3.00 (Clep)
ART-166 History of Western Art I      3.00 (Sophia)
ART-167 History of Western Art II     3.00 (Sophia)
MAT-121 College Algebra                 3.00 (Aleks)
PHI-226 Ancient Greek Philosophy    3.00 (Sophia)

2. Liberal Studies
A: Upper Level
PSY-350 Abnormal Psychology         3.00 (Coopersmith)

B: Liberal Studies 
LIT-292 Analysis and Interpretation of Lit II  3.00 (Clep)
LIT-291 Analysis and Interpretation of Lit     3.00 (Clep)
PSY-211 Developmental Psychology             3.00 (Clep-Human Growth & Development)
REL-277 Intro to World Religions                 3.00 (Study.com)
ENS-200 Environmental Science                  3.00 (Sophia)

Electives:
MAR-201 Introduction to Marketing             3.00 (Clep)
MAN-210 Principles of Management            3.00 (Clep
BUS-101 Intro to Business                         3.00 (Sophia)
COM-231 Two-Dimensional Design             3.00 (Sophia-Visual Design)
ACC-101 Princ. of Financial Accting             3.00 (Sophia)
STA-201 Principles of Statistics                   3.00 (Sophia)
MAN-235 Intro to Project Management       3.00 (Sophia)
COM-299 Special Topics Communications    3.00 (Sophia-Conflict Resolution)
HRM-215 Leadership                                 1.00 (Sophia-Developing Effective Teams)
SOS-240 Conflict Resolution                       1.00 (Sophia-Managing Conflict)

Just  thought I'd post this for anyone wondering how these credits transfer. The two one credit classes are useless. Wonder if I can take the free TEEX Cyber-Security for Everyone for my last elective since I only need one? Does anyone know of any TEEX upperlevel courses?
[-] The following 3 users Like Cammilynn's post:
  • crotique, harrypotter, TwinMom
(08-17-2020, 05:17 PM)Cammilynn Wrote: BA Liberal Studies: No Concentration

Just  thought I'd post this for anyone wondering how these credits transfer. The two one credit classes are useless. Wonder if I can take the free TEEX Cyber-Security for Everyone for my last elective since I only need one? Does anyone know of any TEEX upperlevel courses?

Thanks for posting. I'm curious. I'm not sure I understand what you meant by the two one credit (sophia courses) are useless. They counted toward total of the 27 free electives.? I'm sure I misread something.

TEEX AWR 175 cyber security for everyone, is vocational level according to ACE so it will NOT apply to tesu degree.
But TEEX AWR 168 and 174 (the other courses in the cybersecurity 101 for everyone) do count in lower level elective. I know both of those showed up on my first eval and then shuffled around as new courses came in.

TEEX upper level that I know for BALS is the Death Investigations online (teex FSA 114). It's not free though. It's low cost. three credits.
back in cybersecurity, Teex AWR 177 Information Risk management is 1 credit upper level, but I don't know if that helps in the Ul credits in AOS for BALS.
There might be other upper level in teex, but those are the online ones that I know.
TESU: BALS June 2021 (comm college, clep, sdc sophia coopersmith, SOS110, and capstone)

(08-17-2020, 05:44 PM)P226mem Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 05:17 PM)Cammilynn Wrote: BA Liberal Studies: No Concentration

Thanks for posting. I'm curious. I'm not sure I understand what you meant by the two one credit (sophia courses) are useless.  They counted toward total of the 27 free electives.? I'm sure I misread something.

TEEX AWR 175 cyber security for everyone, is vocational level according to ACE so it will NOT apply to tesu degree.
But TEEX AWR 168 and 174 (the other courses in the cybersecurity 101 for everyone) do count in lower level elective. I know both of those showed up on my first eval and then shuffled around as new courses came in.

TEEX upper level that I know for BALS is the Death Investigations online (teex FSA 114). It's not free though. It's low cost.  three credits.
back in cybersecurity, Teex AWR 177 Information Risk management is 1 credit upper level, but I don't know if that helps in the Ul credits in AOS for BALS.
There might be other upper level in teex, but those are the online ones that I know.

Thanks, I'll check those out. I guess I should have said the two one credit courses are useless if I can't find another one credit course. Because otherwise I will have to take a three credit course. I think I will sign up for the death investigations for sure. Didn't find out about TEEX until today, so I'm going to do some more research.
ah. I understand. There are some other teex courses that are 1 credit lower level in the cybersecurity and some seemed hard to me in the professional and technical side because it was lot of info. But even if you end up with a two credit teex (such as awr 168 or 174), it's ok to have one credit extra listed. That's how the final shuffle ended up for me with the teex courses. One is in free electives evaluation and the other is "below the line" meaning extra and not needed. So yeah, in that sense it was not needed for the minimum requirement. got it.
TESU: BALS June 2021 (comm college, clep, sdc sophia coopersmith, SOS110, and capstone)

[-] The following 1 user Likes P226mem's post:
  • Cammilynn
You’re my hero. Thank you for posting this!

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
(08-17-2020, 07:45 PM)abs_co Wrote: You’re my hero. Thank you for posting this!

You're Welcome! Glad you found it useful.
That’s awesome, thank you for posting!
BABA, New England College, 2019
[-] The following 1 user Likes harrypotter's post:
  • Cammilynn
Wow, great job, this is hot. That's very close to a BALS, you just need a few more UL and you're practically there.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Cammilynn
(08-17-2020, 11:47 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Wow, great job, this is hot. That's very close to a BALS, you just need a few more UL and you're practically there.

Thanks!! Yeah, four more upper level courses and one lower level credit, then onto TESU. If not for Sophia I would still be a long way off.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Cammilynn's post:
  • P226mem
Looks amazing! congratulations on completing all those courses. I can see that you got a good amount of credits taken with Sophia. Can Sophia be used in replacement to Study.com? and will TESU accept Sophia credits?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 17 733 4 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 10 1,983 03-22-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Debate/speech competition transfer credits? Fave advisors? PLEX 4 167 03-20-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: PLEX
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 262 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Is an academic certificate a degree for the purposes of "new" credits? Am I screwed? ItsNeverTheLionsYear 3 244 03-13-2024, 08:53 PM
  Has someone transferred Study.com science corses with labs and correctly transfered etwelding2019 1 208 03-03-2024, 12:20 PM
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 233 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27
  Free ways(e.g. TECEP)to register at TESU? Also say thank you to@bjcheung77@LevelUp Felisa 2 301 03-01-2024, 02:14 PM
  SAS Programmer Certificates at TESU jg_nuy 5 273 02-29-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: mog538
  Conflicting info from TESU for dual degrees?? ACI 32 2,161 02-22-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: faptaincrunch